Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

ChanMan SS~~Life is so beautiful~~part 2 on page 5 ~ (Page 5)

Tess77 Senior Member
Tess77
Tess77

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Very nice.  I am intrigued.  Please, update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahpm123

sarita_barun IF-Dazzler
sarita_barun
sarita_barun

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Loved it.

Shahpm123

IAmMayFlower Goldie
IAmMayFlower
IAmMayFlower

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
nice update ... Waiting for more :)

Shahpm123

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Nice update Smile

Shahpm123

NNN-08- IF-Dazzler
NNN-08-
NNN-08-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
nice update.

Shahpm123

Shahpm123 Newbie
Shahpm123
Shahpm123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Thank you guys for coments J

Here is next part ignore mistakes

Part 2

At university

Introduction of a Class is started. Mr Roy their fluid mechanics teacher starts the introduction now it's a class turn

A girl wearing red suit stands up and introduce herself

"Sir my name is chanchan I came from XYZ school Got 98% in my previoys exams" J Mr Roy is really impressed

Now a boy wearing black suit with beautiful smile introduce himself

"Sir my name is Manav I came from ABC school Got 98% marks too ;) well I Am not a book worm so yoyo :P whole class starts laughing " Mr Roy is also smiling

So this is first introduction of a class and first impression of manav was fun loving guy J

One month has been passed life has to go it is moving according to its pace

Manav and chanchan know eachother due to same class they are classmates but not friends

Chanchan and simple are now friends they shae same room in hostel too. Manav definitely notice chanchan but chanchan didn't she normally buzzy in the studies and pass her time in library

She has to complete one of assignment and doing her work in library she forget what time is now when she glance at the exit door of library she comes to know that it is night outside

She just gathers her things and exit from gates to go to hostels. Hostel has 15 minutes walking distance from library. She didn't find any auto too so she starts walking she just hardly walk 5 minutes when she felt some movement behind her. She is frighten now but didn't show and start walking fast. But now she heard singing song she just turn and saw some goons type boys now she is hell scared. At this time she feel a black Marcedese appear in front of her she felt so relived because she know the owner which is of course Manav , passenger door opened and she sat down in the car Manav saw some shadow behind her but they disappear.

He just turn toward Chanchan.

Manav: Chanchan what is the need to stay so long in the university You know it is not safe

Chanchan: I am sorry I just so much engrossed in assignment didn't saw the time but I will careful from next time

Manav: you should or else stay with simple if u want to stay for longer time.okey

Now they reached in front of their hostel. Chanchan just get down from the car quickly

Manav:Thank you

Chanchan is now embarrassed she knows that she should have said thank u but she is so much reserved person she cant say but she smiled and began to say thank you when manav stop her say no need to say thank you I want special gift for this

Chanchan: and what is this

Manav: Get down from the car extend his hand and smile charmingly Friends ?

Chanchan didn't know how to respond she just think for few second and extend her hand friends <3

Chanchan enter her room with bright smile and off to bed for smile with smile

Here Manav enter in his house with is divided into 5 parts manav family lives in west direction part of Haveili

As soon he enter with whistling a fearful cry escape from his mouth

His three cousin wearing white simple suits is sitting on sofa with mud mask on their faces as he enter the house the fuse of the room just broke down there is only moon light entering through the window and they all like ghost to him and as he starts to scream all three of them stat screaming too all the people came from their room and starts screaming too J

After some time when their screaming stops and light came back a laughter erupt in the hall all were laughing considering the situation and specially girls were crying their plan for becoming beautiful just ruined

That's how is borisagar family their life is full of drama and pranks but when manav lay in his bed for sleeping two beautiful eyes came infront of him eyes which depict sadness he wants to know more about her and her smile well he just lost his heart on this beautiful smile 

Buddy me for PMS

Pics Credit to Google 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmMayFlowerNNN-08-sarita_barunshah.1234MadhuOchulbuli94misscrazyfankbtrNaz_nisar

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Lovely update...

shah.1234

Beauceant IF-Rockerz
Beauceant
Beauceant

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Nice update..