Posted: 10 years ago
Yay...  can't wait for you to continue
Shahpm123 thumbnail
sorry frnds i m late today guest came so late updating and short update 
but will update long part soon :)😃😆

Part 1

Thanx  chulbuli94 for correction

Life is full of enjoyment and does funny things for manav. He used to play pranks on his cousins and enjoy life. When you have family love and care you love to do such things. He always wanted to be Engineer

Now he is going to engineering university for his engineering degree.

On the other side chanchan starts her day with morning prayers then go to college reading books and different stuff at hostel. She got admission in Engineering institute same as manave ;)

Now she will shift to new hostel. She wants to be independent she no more want to depend on her parents

Her mother got married again and same as her father. Both meet her no religious occasion and send her gifts. She didn't get family love which every child dreamt

She always feel alone and now she used to it. His father sent her fee and pocket money and is now happily living with his 2nd wife and child

Now Chanchan just want to lead her life its own she didn't want any of her parents in her life but she has positive thoughts in her life

She know she will get family love and loving partner in future her life will be complete soon her sorrows will end soon

She didn't know that destiny planned something big for her now

She will gonna meet her partner soon and will live life full of happiness soon 

Thanks every one for comments 😳😃❤️ 

i need one help too can anyone tell me a procedure how to attach pic in update please guide me thank u 

Edited by Shahpm123 - 10 years ago
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
but form where khushi came in chanman's SS😳

Now khushi just want to lead her life its own she didn't want any of her parents in her life but she has positive thoughts in her life
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shahpm123

sorry frnds i m late today guest came so late updating and short update 

but will update long part soon :)😃😆

Part 1

Thanx  chulbuli94 for correction

Life is full of enjoyment and does funny things for manav. He used to play pranks on his cousins and enjoy life. When you have family love and care you love to do such things. He always wanted to be Engineer

Now he is going to engineering university for his engineering degree.

On the other side chanchan starts her day with morning prayers then go to college reading books and different stuff at hostel. She got admission in Engineering institute same as manave ;)

Now she will shift to new hostel. She wants to be independent she no more want to depend on her parents

Her mother got married again and same as her father. Both meet her no religious occasion and send her gifts. She didn't get family love which every child dreamt

She always feel alone and now she used to it. His father sent her fee and pocket money and is now happily living with his 2nd wife and child

Now khushi just want to lead her life its own she didn't want any of her parents in her life but she has positive thoughts in her life

She know she will get family love and loving partner in future her life will be complete soon her sorrows will end soon

She didn't know that destiny planned something big for her now

She will gonna meet her partner soon and will live life full of happiness soon 

Thanks every one for comments 😳😃❤️ 

i need one help too can anyone tell me a procedure how to attach pic in update please guide me thank u 

Nice  begining.. 

@ pink,  i think u meant Chhanchhan..

Waiting for next update..
Shahpm123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Msfrootie

@TM Please do continue... 😊

Family of 50, goodness!!!! They can as well declare themselves a district or something..😆 I hope all r not  kids of same parents, will give competition to Mahabharat then..

Got to say Chhanchhan seems very different from the  show, but i ll rather see how it turns out..

People do support this endeavor.. We really need FF/SS to keep the forum alive in the weekends

lol they are total 50 chlidren + elder :)
Shahpm123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruze

nice update

but form where khushi came in chanman's SS😳

now its corrected 
i m reading arshi ff along with writing this 🥱
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shahpm123

lol they are total 50 chlidren + elder :)

😆😆😆 Just  kidding.. 50   ppl in one family kind of shocked me, in must be such a confusion keeping track of them all..😉

Waiting for next update..