Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hey my lublies...

it's been a long time and i so deserve all your chappals and belans or whatever you all are planing to shoot at me πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

well i can go about my usual ranting about work killing me and blah blah but i will not as it is my responsibility towards all of you to update... so i would humbly ask you forgive me... though i can't assure if it wouldn't happen again πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

yeah the story is progressing as i had planned, no difficulties so far for me, but now what you people have to do is to tell me if your are finding the pace too slow or something... so that i can hurry up a bit...

another thing... i have updated my PM list on Page 1, kindly check that and let me know if you want your name added there... it is initially my readers from the beginning and those who have asked me to PM them or acknowledged my PM thereof... so if i missed your name let me know and don't mind...

so without any further chatter, here goes the thing... once again too lazy to proof read, please pardon...

i would be looking forward to your comments, i am so glad the response had increased significantly this time...

love you all...

Suhana.

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yipee am first!! Nice going, so rk gonna take madhu's case.. Waiting for rishabala time.. But rk already having girl- friend, so whats gonna happenEdited by uma88 - 10 years ago
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum update!! I love da characters f da story so mch.😳 w8ng fr da story 2 proceed. Update asap. Thnx fr da pm.
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah!! I can't tell you how happy I am right here for the reason that RK got it earful from Madhu and heer !!seriously now am cool πŸ˜‰!!! Wow..so he is going to take her case...awesome...ab aaya naa oont pahad ke neeche lol!!! I was desperately waiting for this to happen from so long!! Priya isn't that bad hehe, coz she is the one who had brought RK to the mall at the first place..in short I don't hate her THAT much now lol!! Pls continue soon Suhana ...as. Keep saying it..this fic is very unique n intriguingπŸ˜›
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update πŸ˜›
RK is gonna take madhu's case πŸ˜³
flowing_river thumbnail
yeyy..Rk is going to take madhu's case..πŸ˜‰
nice turn of events...πŸ˜ƒ
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am super-excited , super-happy & right now dreaming about Rishbala moments  ...expecting some wondeful Rishbala moments in the next update...so plz continue soon...😊
ainanwer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update dear waiting for next
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
FINALLY
SO BOTH SHOWED ATTITUDE TO EACH OTHER
BUT RK WAS INTRIGUED ENOUGH TO TAKE HER CASE