FF: Sunshine Behind the Clouds|NOTE|19/11/13| Pg 19

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Everybody,

This is Suhana, i am not new to IF but yeah new here in Madhubala forum. Previously i had been an active member of Kis Desh forum but off scene from the time the serial went off air. Now, my crazy craving to write something has brought me back. i had a couple of unfinished FFs there but i am in no mood to continue with those as i think the stories over the time have lost their worth. So trying my luck with my current favorite on-screen couple, Rishbala. but you would obviosly be reading about Premeer here too as they have been my favorite and i can't let go of them but obviously Rishbala are the leads.

To be frank, i am a lazy ass so updates might be infrequent and also i am a bit greedy sorts, so will continue only if i get a nice response. Be frank and let me know if you want this to continue or should i just go away. 

Lastly, please let me know if you people want me to give you some alert whenever i update. Looking forward to a kind response, here goes the Prologue.

PROLOGUE

This was third time in the month and this was it, Prem thought as he got off his car and eyed the weirdly lit building in front of him. It is not going to happen again, he decided, that girl needs some serious straightening up and she would sure as hell get that from him.

He leaned against his shiny black BMW and contemplated his moves. It's going to be kind of tricky to get on the first floor from the back of the building as there wasn't any solid pipe or anything to provide him the kind of leverage needed but he had to think of some way as he had just fifteen or may be twenty minutes at max before the police raided the building and arrested all the junkies partying like crazy on the first floor.

It was time for him to act and get that stupid, silly and totally retarded sister of his out of there before the police reached there. He quickly got rid of his suit jacket and threw it on the back seat along with his wallet and cell phone and started towards the building.

Music was blaring full on and the throngs of people who were wasted as hell were falling on each other doing their weird dances as shots of all kinds of alcohol and drugs kept on coming their way. The whole lounge was filled with smoke from cigarettes and other drugs the people were taking. The whole scene was exactly the same as it could be in some cheap and low class pub it was.

A girl about age of twenty one was settled in one of the bar stools and was barely keeping her balance. She had some drug filled syringe in her hand which she was about to inject in her arm when Prem jumped in through the window right across her. He rushed forward, grabbed her hand and threw away the syringe.

She looked up his face and gave him a funny smile. ''What timing you have got, Big B' Admirable!'', she said as she leaned her spinning head against Prem's shoulder.

"You bet, kiddo", he replied as he tried to make her stand up but she was not able to stand on her feet and kept on leaning on him. "You put yourself together right this moment Miss Madhubala Juneja, otherwise God knows what I am gonna do to you once we are out of this hell hole".

She shot him an annoying glance and muttered "Oh God, please Big B, can't you be any louder? I have got a reputation that goes to the dogs when you call me by that ancient name".

****************************************************************************************************

INDEX

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

So that's all for today folks. Lemme know what you think, i will be waiting. Plus ignore any spell or grammar mistakes as i mentioned earlier i very lazy to proof read or something. πŸ˜‰

Loads of Love,

Suhana.

Edited by Suhana Ahmed - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
PM LIST

aDarkAngel
ainaanwer
bald
Blackpoison
Clara20
cool_sri
colorsluv
-Evil-Rules-
flowing_river
mimibm
pooja48
punam2712
RAONE8
rinku06
Rishbala_luv
sanghita0000
Shree.123
srik1
Edited by Suhana Ahmed - 10 years ago
rinku06 thumbnail
interesting story do continue
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Umm... thanks a lot guys... i was almost dishearten by the lack of response... i am greateful you people cared =)
RAONE8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ   nice concept  πŸ‘πŸΌ...plz  do continue...😊
Edited by RAONE8 - 10 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all Welcome 2 MB forum --- Feeling Happy that u have started writing again that 2 Bcoz of Rishbala --- Well no 1 can resist them --- They r just Amazing Right ..

Ok i was suppose 2 talk abt ur FF & see what i m doing -- Cant help it though πŸ˜†

Now coming back 2 ur FF --- Prologue sounds interesting --- So here Madhubala is a spoil brat --- What abt Our Hero --- Wish u would give us CS --- It would be easy 2 guess abt the characters of this Story --- Anyways w8ing 2 read 1st part .    
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
@ colorsluv... hey thanx for the welcome here... yep agree they are irresistible...
actually i don't do charecter sketches for me they kind of end the suspense and anticipation... but Mr. Hero would sure be showing up like say around 3rd chapter may be... lets see how things flow =)

@aDarkAngel
@RAONE8
thanx a lot guys for making an effort to read and appreciate... it means a lot to me...

love,

Suhana.
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Start πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for the UpdateπŸ˜›
flowing_river thumbnail
Hey..nice plot...
continue soon..don't be dishearten..😊
waiting for youe update...PM me pls...πŸ˜‰
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suhana Ahmed

😭 yikes... no comment no response...
 not even a single like? i guess it was that bad...
hmmm... still thanks a lot if anybody bothered reading... may be i am out a luck 😊

love,
Suhana.

THERE IS A THING CALLED PATIENCE - CHOTI SI CHIDIYA KA NAM HAI
WELCOME TO MADHUBALA
KNOWING HIS SISTER IS A JUNKIE- WHY DOESNT PREM GET HELP FOR HER