IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
After the cooking and reality show comparison I got another reply from SP that is somehow not saying me anything. 🤪

Dear Viewer,

Thank you for writing to us.

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon- Ek Baar Phir  is a new story and casting was done as per the requirement of the story. This new season brings Shrenu Parikh as Astha & Avinash Sachdev to play Shlok in a riveting love story and we are sure that they will do complete justice for the roles they play.

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani  as Arnav and Khushi were extraordinary; Their love story captured the imaginations of our viewers and was celebrated as one of the most iconic romantic tales on television. However Arnav and Khushi's story ended with the last season and made way for this refreshing love story. Titled as Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon- Ek Baar Phir, the new edition of the show  will present a completely new story with an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swaying between love & hate every time their paths cross. To know more, you can visit our website www.starplus.in for all the latest updates.

We hope that you are enjoying our other line up of shows, events and Hindi movies on Star Plus. Your patronage is valuable to us.

Regards,

Consumer Response Cell

So, guys how many of you got the same reply now. 

They are just copy pasting the replies 😡
Edited by -PariKC - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
What the hell?????SP gone nuts????????????
They r not even understanding that IPK magic was just bcoz of Sarun.They sooo dumb.😡
coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail
you know what i am tired of SP and its dumb dhimag!! totally gone case they are!!

fine let them have the name and start the show!!! but they will see how more popular ipk 1 will become after this!! 

i bet every corner sp will have to hear this " WAH!! season 1 was superb!!! they should not have tried this" 

worst of all had not this title been there there would have been hell a lot of chances for the show to be a hit!! but no!! SP loves digging its grave!!now more than enjoying the show ppl will lost in finding the similairty and wil compare it all the way!! and we know where it will end!!!! ask it to bury itself!!

we shall keep living our show!!!!  GOD BLESS THEM!!😆
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i got the same reply

hate sp
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Your patronage is valuable to us.
this line irritates me like hell...
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They are sending the same reply to everyone, I got the same reply.
They just want to cash on the popularity of our beloved show, they will not understand in million years that this not just a show for us it's much more than that and there is no point in even trying.
Somebody ask them if it's a complete different story with different characters why not give a different name may be they would have got more viewers that way but not us different name or not as for me it's just IPKKND and nothing else , I don't watch any show in any channel any more and I was happy in my little world with the rerun of IPKKND and with my IPKKND IF family and now they are out to ruin my memories as well.
Sorry for the long rant but that is how I feel.
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SP,goddd they r so dumb or should i say that as they dnt have anythng to say on their support is trying to talk all bullshit to make d viewers inderstnd their point 😡

i truly hate them from d deepest core of my heart..! 😡

any damn reply from them will not make them stop to fight for our IPkKND,so rot in hell SP nd get prepared to chng d name of dat new show...!
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

SP has send it brain into hibernation since NOV2012
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is what I got guys :

Dear Thanushiya,

Thank you for writing to us.

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon created huge equity with our viewers and was  celebrated as one of the most iconic romantic tales on television. We wanted to take this popular brand forward as a franchise and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon ' Ek Baar Phir is our next offering under this brand. Just like we come out with new seasons of our popular non fiction shows like Nach Baliye and MasterChef, we are doing the same with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.  

This new season will present an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swaying between love & hate every time their paths cross. The new edition brings Shrenu Parikh as Astha & Avinash Sachdev to play Shlok.  You can visit our website www.starplus.in for all the latest updates.

We hope that you are enjoying our other line up of shows, events and Hindi movies on Star Plus. Your patronage is valuable to us.

Warm Regards,

Consumer Response Cell

and this is my reply to them ...

No we not enjoying any of your shows because u making your viewers to hate you guys ! Do u think u can easily persuade us then we will just obey you and watch you making crap out of our show ! I hate you guys ... Your reply just made me hate you more

Seriously they pissing me offf Urghhh ...

Edited by LaxshaLOVEArshi - 10 years ago
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I got a bit different reply...
I thing we need to shout a bit more louder so that they can listen to u...