Reminiscences of a Lost Soul |MM OS|

saau38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello dears! I wanted to try my hand at writing a tragic one and i finally got my chance. The idea just came out of nowhere and i wrote it down๐Ÿ˜ƒ i really hope that my work paid off and i hope that you all would like dis one too! pls pls do comment and feel free to criticize.

Reminiscences of a Lost Soul

Life was once filled with vibrant colors. Now it was dull and gray. The past was shaded with white, the future obscure and black. As she walked down the pier, her back ram rod straight, her eyes glazed and unfocused, her hands limp by her side, her feet bare, sinking in the soft sand.

"Mohan what are you doing?" Megha moaned in protest freeing her hand from his clasp clutching at her hair that blew freely in the light breeze as Mohan had tugged them free from the barrette that was holding them in one place.

Gathering her close in his arms, her husband leaned into the nape of her neck basking in the warmth of her body as the heavenly smell of jasmine from her hair drifted up his nose. "I like them open," he breathed against the smooth creamy skin of her shoulder, his voice low and husky, his arms binding her tightly to him as if he wanted to imprint himself on her.

He smiled against her neck as he felt the shudder that passed through her body at the whisper light touch of his lips, trailing a fiery path down her slender neck and shoulder.

"It gets in the way," Megha mumbled giving in to her own desires and pleasure that lit her entire being, flaming her heart and soul with longing and she tilted her neck giving him better access and gasped as he playfully nipped at her ear lobe before running kisses along the length of her throat.

Unable to bare the torture anymore he turned her in his arms and gently nudged her against the steel railing making her bend her head back as he made love to her neck, her shoulders and finally her face. Her hands wounded on their own accord around his neck, clasping desperately at the hair on his nape as her knees buckled under his passion.  

"Mohan, some one might see us," she finally managed, her mind drugged under the spell that he had casted over her, placing her hand against his lips in order to stop him. Stifling a groan as Megha's words registered in his drunken mind, Mohan leaned his forehead against her to catch his breath. He made a grab for her hand and tugged her towards their car to go home and finish what they had just started.

It was night in Indore and the moon shone on the two lovers who had come for a stroll on the beach' Megha loved walking in the waves especially when it was secluded ' she than had the beach and her husband all to herself. It had been a love marriage and they had been married for almost a year and yet they could never get enough of each other. It was like as if one was a thirsty traveler in a desert and the other was an oasis and Mohan wasn't sure that in between the two of them who exactly was that parched traveler and who was that oasis. As he pulled her, he felt her pull away. Looking back in surprise, he saw her taking small steps back, her feet sinking in the sand her face lit up with a naughty grin, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"I am in no hurry, Mr. Bhatnagar," she said and his heart did a somersault as she winked at him, bubbling with laughter.

"Is that right Mrs. Bhatnagar?" he asked smirking back at her as he slowly and provocatively advanced towards her.

"Yes I am very much sure. I don't feel like leaving," she said with a chuckle, as she danced out of his reach and gave a yelp as he lunged at her running for her life towards the warm waters, her musical laugh ringing in the air like a sweet melodious chord. Her feet splashed in the waves as she ran away from him finally falling down as he caught up with her and pinned her arms with his hands as she tried to push him away laughing.

"Don't you dare run away from me again," he murmured nuzzling against her nose. "What will you do then?" she asked looking up at him, her chest falling up and down as she tried to catch her breath. He looked down at the face he had fallen in love with the moment he had set his eyes on her. The moonlight glinted off her face casting an ethereal glow on her smooth features, her wide black eyes in which he could loose himself' 

"You'll have a very painful punishment," he whispered kissing the droplets of water from her forehead and cheek as the water lapped against her hair.

"You can't punish me. I know how to just avoid it," she said looking in his eyes challenging him as she moistened her lips and couldn't help grinning at the affect she was having on him.

"Really and how exactly are you planning to do that?" Mohan replied trying very hard to not to give in to her as she slid her leg up his wet jeans seductively. "Like this," she whispered before fusing her lips with his pulling her hands free from his tight grasp and pulled him down on herself, molding their wet bodies into one' totally oblivious of the world'

She didn't feel the warmth of the sun that was setting in the distance, making the water glisten and glitter as the rays bid it final farewell till the next day. The waves crashed against the jarred rocks forcing it to make way for it. The rocks in return scoffed at the angry waters pushing it back and back telling it that it had absolutely no right to go over it pushing it back and back.

A shard of glass in the sand grazed the smooth skin of her left foot scrapping away at the skin, the pain what so ever didn't slow her down. It was nothing compared to the pain, which had once filled the place where her heart used to be. Tearing away at her soul, eating away at whatever was left of it. Her heart. A scarred useless organ. She was glad that it didn't hurt anymore. The silver water lapped against her feet, washing away the blood that flowed freely through the wound. It's color, crimson. The color of sindoor that no longer covered the parting of her hair. 

Slipping on her red bangles, Megha combed her hair and was putting the hair brush on the dressing table when she felt a pair of hands snaking around her small waist, binding her tightly to a hard but very familiar male body.

"Hi," Mohan whispered looking at his wife through the mirror as he tried to fathom on how to tell her how stunning she looked this morning. It was the morning after their first beautiful night.

There gaze connected through the mirror and a bolt of electricity passed through her body .Love and desire glimmered in his dark eyes that stared back at her through the mirror' the very same eyes which had promised her paradise on a gold platter and yet had given her more than that.

"Hi," Megha said shyly and looked down as tingles of pleasure and renewed desire coursed through her veins at the mere touch of his warm hands around her waist, setting her body on fire. The color in her cheeks rose as vivid memories of last night flashed through her mind, making her remember how exquisite the previous night had been. ..

"You look beautiful Shrimati Mirchi Bhatnagar" Mohan finally said his eyes glowing with love for his wife and leaning in he placed a kiss on her shoulder, the scent of her perfume had his senses reeling.

"Something is missing though," he said with a small frown and smiled as her eyes which had closed as she had leaned into him, snapped open, confusion clouding her almond shaped eyes. "what is it?" she asked worriedly giving herself one more look thinking what had she missed?

Smiling Mohan stretched his arm and took a pinch of vermillion from the small box and filled the parting of her hair. "Now you look complete Mrs. Mohan Bhatnagar," he said a teasing note in his voice and grinned as she broke her gaze and looked away blushing madly. Turning her in his arms, Mohan looked down at her, her eyes lowered demurely, thick eyelashes splaying over the heart shaped face. Taking both her hands which had come to rest against his broad chest, Mohan kissed each one of them making her look up.

Her wide eyes spoke of innocence so pure'so profound' that whenever he looked in them' he felt himself loosing touch with the material world' as he found himself sinking deeper and deeper in abyss of her love

"I always want to see you like this for the rest of my life," he murmured looking deeply in her eyes that glowed with unshed tears .Cool fingertips  traced a delicate part up her fiery neckline' feeling the feral pulsate of her vein against her neck' it moved whisper light up her cheek and then along her jaw' and felt her breath get more arduous than before' her skin ablaze under his left hand which was still around her waist' holding her supine figure to his' molding her softness to his hard length' his hot gaze moved to her simmering one' seeing a sudden light blazing away in them' her lips parted'  eager to feel his'

"I have never loved anyone more than I have ever loved you," he whispered against her parched lips' his voice so low that it was hard to catch what he was saying and yet she felt his words in every nerve ending of her body' enticing her soul' her heart that was aflame' "If I had to choose between loving you and breathing then I would use my last breath to say that I love you'"

His last breath' there was a flicker in her dead eyes and then it was gone' his last breathe' it had come sooner than they had anticipated.

The falling rays kissed her feet one last time, twinkling like a star as they fell on the sole anklet that hugged her ankle. The breeze played with her black lustrous hair tossing them about in a playful manner. Normally she used to tie them up but he liked them down, tumbling over her shoulders. Her heart shaped face which once used to brighten up everyone's life and was the Sirius of his eye was drawn and dead.

Her soul had long left her. She was a lifeless mannequin. She didn't have any purpose when she had left that place but as she moved like a pale forlorn angel, a drooping flower, slowly sinking In the ocean, the rays glistening off her like shards of bright light, her eyes lost their unfocussed glaze and there was again a flicker of some sort' something which had long since died' was it love? Love that had swept her off her feet taking her to a world that she had only dreamed of but never had the courage of finding and when she did find it' she had found paradise' or was it pain? Pain that was once a part of her scarred heart, her comatose soul' but was no more or was it life that was suddenly returning back in them?

Her pale lips tilted up in a smile that had appeared after weeks,months, or was it years? Time didn't know as it had long stopped for her' it didn't matter' it stood still again as that careworn face  became enchanting again erasing all ciphers of haggardness that had once befallen it' the mighty sun that regarded itself as the God of bravura  beauty and virtuoso in all its splendor was enamored.

"Aeee Mother India!! Kaha kho gayi re? Apun to idharich hai!" said someone from behind.

No! This voice cant' be someones...it was the one's!

Nothing stopped her sure feet, as she saw him standing in front of her amidst all the uproar,  his dark eyes filled with love' love that was only for her' love that seared right through her like a bolt of lightening bringing to life every nerve ending' every cell of her body' repairing her scarred heart returning her restive soul to her' a musical laugh escaped her lips and in a flash of a moment everything came to a standstill as if a spell had been cast over the entire universe.

The wind slowed down to a meek zephyr, the sun admitted defeat and water came to rest on her knees ready to sacrifice itself to the goddess that walked through it' the angry clouds gave way to a clear sky and she glided into his arms

"If I had to choose between loving you and breathing then I would use my last breath to say that I love you," she whispered hugging his stature, finally at peace, the restless soul had finally found its solace. The water rose at the grand reunion of two lost souls and then they were gone. Twilight had finally fallen.   

---***---

Well thats it! I hope u all liked it and thanks for reading!

Love-
Saau

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsome yaar awsome rula diya๐Ÿ‘
saau38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

awsome yaar awsome rula diya๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot! And i m sorry ki achhi khasi ladki ko rula diya maine๐Ÿ˜†
sonn_da thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š simply Wowww๐Ÿ‘
superb writing.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is NOT original work of yours.
Its surely amazing how you have copied every single word of the writer even the author's note.
If you really wanted to write down something then create of your own and do not palgarize others work.
This is so bad to see this

It was written on Premeer in Kis desh mein hai mera dil forum by Hiba
Edited by SunShine_A - 10 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: saau38

Hello dears! I wanted to try my hand at writing a tragic one and i finally got my chance. The idea just came out of nowhere and i wrote it down๐Ÿ˜ƒ i really hope that my work paid off and i hope that you all would like dis one too! pls pls do comment and feel free to criticize.

Reminiscences of a Lost Soul

Life was once filled with vibrant colors. Now it was dull and gray. The past was shaded with white, the future obscure and black. As she walked down the pier, her back ram rod straight, her eyes glazed and unfocused, her hands limp by her side, her feet bare, sinking in the soft sand.

"Mohan what are you doing?" Megha moaned in protest freeing her hand from his clasp clutching at her hair that blew freely in the light breeze as Mohan had tugged them free from the barrette that was holding them in one place.

Gathering her close in his arms, her husband leaned into the nape of her neck basking in the warmth of her body as the heavenly smell of jasmine from her hair drifted up his nose. "I like them open," he breathed against the smooth creamy skin of her shoulder, his voice low and husky, his arms binding her tightly to him as if he wanted to imprint himself on her.

He smiled against her neck as he felt the shudder that passed through her body at the whisper light touch of his lips, trailing a fiery path down her slender neck and shoulder.

"It gets in the way," Megha mumbled giving in to her own desires and pleasure that lit her entire being, flaming her heart and soul with longing and she tilted her neck giving him better access and gasped as he playfully nipped at her ear lobe before running kisses along the length of her throat.

Unable to bare the torture anymore he turned her in his arms and gently nudged her against the steel railing making her bend her head back as he made love to her neck, her shoulders and finally her face. Her hands wounded on their own accord around his neck, clasping desperately at the hair on his nape as her knees buckled under his passion.  

"Mohan, some one might see us," she finally managed, her mind drugged under the spell that he had casted over her, placing her hand against his lips in order to stop him. Stifling a groan as Megha's words registered in his drunken mind, Mohan leaned his forehead against her to catch his breath. He made a grab for her hand and tugged her towards their car to go home and finish what they had just started.

It was night in Indore and the moon shone on the two lovers who had come for a stroll on the beach' Megha loved walking in the waves especially when it was secluded ' she than had the beach and her husband all to herself. It had been a love marriage and they had been married for almost a year and yet they could never get enough of each other. It was like as if one was a thirsty traveler in a desert and the other was an oasis and Mohan wasn't sure that in between the two of them who exactly was that parched traveler and who was that oasis. As he pulled her, he felt her pull away. Looking back in surprise, he saw her taking small steps back, her feet sinking in the sand her face lit up with a naughty grin, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"I am in no hurry, Mr. Bhatnagar," she said and his heart did a somersault as she winked at him, bubbling with laughter.

"Is that right Mrs. Bhatnagar?" he asked smirking back at her as he slowly and provocatively advanced towards her.

"Yes I am very much sure. I don't feel like leaving," she said with a chuckle, as she danced out of his reach and gave a yelp as he lunged at her running for her life towards the warm waters, her musical laugh ringing in the air like a sweet melodious chord. Her feet splashed in the waves as she ran away from him finally falling down as he caught up with her and pinned her arms with his hands as she tried to push him away laughing.

"Don't you dare run away from me again," he murmured nuzzling against her nose. "What will you do then?" she asked looking up at him, her chest falling up and down as she tried to catch her breath. He looked down at the face he had fallen in love with the moment he had set his eyes on her. The moonlight glinted off her face casting an ethereal glow on her smooth features, her wide black eyes in which he could loose himself' 

"You'll have a very painful punishment," he whispered kissing the droplets of water from her forehead and cheek as the water lapped against her hair.

"You can't punish me. I know how to just avoid it," she said looking in his eyes challenging him as she moistened her lips and couldn't help grinning at the affect she was having on him.

"Really and how exactly are you planning to do that?" Mohan replied trying very hard to not to give in to her as she slid her leg up his wet jeans seductively. "Like this," she whispered before fusing her lips with his pulling her hands free from his tight grasp and pulled him down on herself, molding their wet bodies into one' totally oblivious of the world'

She didn't feel the warmth of the sun that was setting in the distance, making the water glisten and glitter as the rays bid it final farewell till the next day. The waves crashed against the jarred rocks forcing it to make way for it. The rocks in return scoffed at the angry waters pushing it back and back telling it that it had absolutely no right to go over it pushing it back and back.

A shard of glass in the sand grazed the smooth skin of her left foot scrapping away at the skin, the pain what so ever didn't slow her down. It was nothing compared to the pain, which had once filled the place where her heart used to be. Tearing away at her soul, eating away at whatever was left of it. Her heart. A scarred useless organ. She was glad that it didn't hurt anymore. The silver water lapped against her feet, washing away the blood that flowed freely through the wound. It's color, crimson. The color of sindoor that no longer covered the parting of her hair. 

Slipping on her red bangles, Megha combed her hair and was putting the hair brush on the dressing table when she felt a pair of hands snaking around her small waist, binding her tightly to a hard but very familiar male body.

"Hi," Mohan whispered looking at his wife through the mirror as he tried to fathom on how to tell her how stunning she looked this morning. It was the morning after their first beautiful night.

There gaze connected through the mirror and a bolt of electricity passed through her body .Love and desire glimmered in his dark eyes that stared back at her through the mirror' the very same eyes which had promised her paradise on a gold platter and yet had given her more than that.

"Hi," Megha said shyly and looked down as tingles of pleasure and renewed desire coursed through her veins at the mere touch of his warm hands around her waist, setting her body on fire. The color in her cheeks rose as vivid memories of last night flashed through her mind, making her remember how exquisite the previous night had been. ..

"You look beautiful Shrimati Mirchi Bhatnagar" Mohan finally said his eyes glowing with love for his wife and leaning in he placed a kiss on her shoulder, the scent of her perfume had his senses reeling.

"Something is missing though," he said with a small frown and smiled as her eyes which had closed as she had leaned into him, snapped open, confusion clouding her almond shaped eyes. "what is it?" she asked worriedly giving herself one more look thinking what had she missed?

Smiling Mohan stretched his arm and took a pinch of vermillion from the small box and filled the parting of her hair. "Now you look complete Mrs. Mohan Bhatnagar," he said a teasing note in his voice and grinned as she broke her gaze and looked away blushing madly. Turning her in his arms, Mohan looked down at her, her eyes lowered demurely, thick eyelashes splaying over the heart shaped face. Taking both her hands which had come to rest against his broad chest, Mohan kissed each one of them making her look up.

Her wide eyes spoke of innocence so pure'so profound' that whenever he looked in them' he felt himself loosing touch with the material world' as he found himself sinking deeper and deeper in abyss of her love

"I always want to see you like this for the rest of my life," he murmured looking deeply in her eyes that glowed with unshed tears .Cool fingertips  traced a delicate part up her fiery neckline' feeling the feral pulsate of her vein against her neck' it moved whisper light up her cheek and then along her jaw' and felt her breath get more arduous than before' her skin ablaze under his left hand which was still around her waist' holding her supine figure to his' molding her softness to his hard length' his hot gaze moved to her simmering one' seeing a sudden light blazing away in them' her lips parted'  eager to feel his'

"I have never loved anyone more than I have ever loved you," he whispered against her parched lips' his voice so low that it was hard to catch what he was saying and yet she felt his words in every nerve ending of her body' enticing her soul' her heart that was aflame' "If I had to choose between loving you and breathing then I would use my last breath to say that I love you'"

His last breath' there was a flicker in her dead eyes and then it was gone' his last breathe' it had come sooner than they had anticipated.

The falling rays kissed her feet one last time, twinkling like a star as they fell on the sole anklet that hugged her ankle. The breeze played with her black lustrous hair tossing them about in a playful manner. Normally she used to tie them up but he liked them down, tumbling over her shoulders. Her heart shaped face which once used to brighten up everyone's life and was the Sirius of his eye was drawn and dead.

Her soul had long left her. She was a lifeless mannequin. She didn't have any purpose when she had left that place but as she moved like a pale forlorn angel, a drooping flower, slowly sinking In the ocean, the rays glistening off her like shards of bright light, her eyes lost their unfocussed glaze and there was again a flicker of some sort' something which had long since died' was it love? Love that had swept her off her feet taking her to a world that she had only dreamed of but never had the courage of finding and when she did find it' she had found paradise' or was it pain? Pain that was once a part of her scarred heart, her comatose soul' but was no more or was it life that was suddenly returning back in them?

Her pale lips tilted up in a smile that had appeared after weeks,months, or was it years? Time didn't know as it had long stopped for her' it didn't matter' it stood still again as that careworn face  became enchanting again erasing all ciphers of haggardness that had once befallen it' the mighty sun that regarded itself as the God of bravura  beauty and virtuoso in all its splendor was enamored.

"Aeee Mother India!! Kaha kho gayi re? Apun to idharich hai!" said someone from behind.

No! This voice cant' be someones...it was the one's!

Nothing stopped her sure feet, as she saw him standing in front of her amidst all the uproar,  his dark eyes filled with love' love that was only for her' love that seared right through her like a bolt of lightening bringing to life every nerve ending' every cell of her body' repairing her scarred heart returning her restive soul to her' a musical laugh escaped her lips and in a flash of a moment everything came to a standstill as if a spell had been cast over the entire universe.

The wind slowed down to a meek zephyr, the sun admitted defeat and water came to rest on her knees ready to sacrifice itself to the goddess that walked through it' the angry clouds gave way to a clear sky and she glided into his arms

"If I had to choose between loving you and breathing then I would use my last breath to say that I love you," she whispered hugging his stature, finally at peace, the restless soul had finally found its solace. The water rose at the grand reunion of two lost souls and then they were gone. Twilight had finally fallen.   

---***---

Well thats it! I hope u all liked it and thanks for reading!

Love-
Saau

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘its so so beautiful I have no words...superb dear

miss mohan so so much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Meghan for evrโค๏ธ
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saau38

Thanks a lot! And i m sorry ki achhi khasi ladki ko rula diya maine๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†lol
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just one word for dis...beautiful...!!
so dis is how MM reunion will take place...awesome...wish to see smthing like dis in d show as well...!!!
n d flashbacks were so so amazingly romantic...loved it...!!
thnk u so much for dis amazing writing...
keep writing more of dese beautiful stuffs...!!!
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No words . I am deeply touched. U wrote it enigmatically. I just flowed myself within it. I cried but I loved it. Meghan forever. ๐Ÿ‘

U have great writing skill. Plz do write novel also yaar. I am sure thy will nbrule the market