Uttaran

Cvs bring back yuvi

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why cvs r dng like this.yuvi is also the lead of the show na.no one is thinking of him also.I want yuvi to be back soon and take care of veer,meethi and wish yuthi (cute lovable bro-sis),yuktha (best couple) ,if possible lovable yuccha(mom-son) but these cvs are useless.hope yuvi may back.missing him soo much.do share u'r views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
more than yr has passed , show does not evn speak or show fb of yuvi still people miss him n want him back , want yukta.
i don't know what other proof is neede to cvs that we want yukta.
keep trying keep demanding

ek din cvs ko toh nahi but at least god ko humpe daya aajayege
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but for that cvs of ut will have tough tym

my srj is going to shine as krishna

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8_sarHd4VIE[/YOUTUBE]
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ut cvs r fool..they lost an actor like srj...we dont...we have his 2 shows still...😡
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessofkesar

but for that cvs of ut will have tough tym

my srj is going to shine as krishna

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8_sarHd4VIE[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the promo. I can't wait for the first episode of Mahabharat. It is taking tooo long.

I don't want SRJ in Uttaran! He is lucky to have the best role he could possibilly have in Mahabharat. I rather see him shine in Mahabharat then buthered by RG in this shit called Uttaran. Not being part of Uttaran is the best thing that happened to SRJ 😉
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

Thanks for the promo. I can't wait for the first episode of Mahabharat. It is taking tooo long.

I don't want SRJ in Uttaran! He is lucky to have the best role he could possibilly have in Mahabharat. I rather see him shine in Mahabharat then buthered by RG in this shit called Uttaran. Not being part of Uttaran is the best thing that happened to SRJ 😉

i agree u ...sumtime s  also feel the same...b8 i cant tolearte the fact that srj/yuvraj did not get the proper placement which he has to get...and i became ziddi more an more...and i cant forg8 about yukta yucha...they r my fav...and really yuvi's char is a very very strong ckt i believe...

thats y i want srj back...after mb v chalega...b8 i want him back...😡