Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
awsomeee...!!! gr8..!!! loved it...
nyc concept...!!!
seems interesting...!!!
welldone...
n congratss for ur very first story...!
u really write very welll...
good job...
n em very excited...virat's entry..OMG..!!!
i enjoyed to the core...!!!
mindblowing part...
want nxt update very soonnn..!! eagerly waitng for nxt part...
love yea..
-anu aka rouza...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
part 1 look intersting
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by beauty14

Originally posted by virman123

Originally posted by beauty14

Resss!! OMG U PUT IT UP!!!

for u from me, as a gift for such an amazing chapter!Hug
okay sorry for the delay, but by accident I kind of deleted the comment after I finished it, so had to type it up again!LOL
so happy u finally put up your fantastic amazing story, that I had to dance for you!! ( I know it's really good dancing, don't be jealous!Wink)
awesome chapter!Thumbs Up
it took a lot of hard work and persistence to get u to post, that I think I deserve a pat on the back for all my hard work!LOL
watz up with virat?
he looks more interested in vegetables then his dad! Big smile
maybe he found someone while he was looking at some vegetables! I think he likes the scarecrow better as his queen! wat say? lol!ROFL
OMG! A cucumber! Virat was eating a cucumber in the middle of the day, while his father is literally going nuts just trying to call him inside! why not a tomato?Cool
imagine Manvi and virat first meet in the middle of a vegetable field!ROFL
wow! so we already got the evil brother here! and by the looks of it an extremely jealous one too! wonder what things he will be doing in the future?Angry 
and from everything it looks like his father doesn't like him too much either! bechara ko koin attention hi nahin dera, iskilye bhi koi vegetable diditi! I think a tomato or onion would have been a perfect match for him!LOL
and ughhh!! u ended it when the great Prince Virat was entering! how could u be so cruel to us poor readers!?Cry
ur such an amazing writer, Jennifer!Star
who would say this is your first time writing?
can't wait for virat and Manvi to meet!
plz do update soon, otherwise I will personally come all the way to you, to throw tomatoes at u and ur ipad!Evil Smile and if u don't update soon, this is what will happen to you...
afterall why must we wait so long for the next update?Tongue
will be waiting!!Smile 
u better update soon now! I can't wait to see what happens next!!
this is like the biggest comment I have ever written for anyone, so that means you certaintly will not delete this story and will update very very soon!LOL
pms have been sent my dear!!
big kiss and hug for you Jennifer!!Heart

Hahaha all thanks to u :* 
I understand :)
Yeah, I am thinking to delete again...i am actually jealous cuz i love ur booty shake :P
Haha thnk u...ooopss no thnks ;)
Ohooo! I will just giv u a huggie nd kissy xo
Lmfaooo...i guess not :P
Ahhh... I hate tomatoes -_- Tongue
Lol...that would be sooo romantic LOL
Keep guessing Wink Btw, viren as an evil brother...acha hai naa? XD
Lol...he's such a brat :/
Zyada drama mat kar :P
No, m not Smile
Every1 can :D
Hawww...u will do this to me? :'(
Vahhh!! Longest nd biggest one :P
Thanksss :P :P
Both hv reached 

hey intni mehnat laga ki tumse yeh post kiya, u better not delete!Smile
too bad, u can't do that booty shake like me, sucks for u! Tongue
ikr, first meeting with vegetables, in a vegetable field, fall in love in between cucumbers and tomatoes, then they get married in a vegetable field, and then u know what happens next in the vegetable field!ROFL
yeah, so happy u made viren evil here, lol, hamesha woh ek angel hota hain, it's nice change, staright from angel to devil!LOL
main konsa drama kari ho?Wink
and everyone will only say ur an awesome writer!!!Star
yes, I will beat u exactly like that with a stick and some tomatoes and cucumbers from Virat's vegetable field, if u don't update this soon!Big smile

Okay..I'll try to finish this asapSmile
I can do sth else beter thn u ROFL
Besharam...m too innocent..what hppns later? xD
Yeah, lol
Lol, i jaise aap kahei...yeh stry bhi toh aapki hi mehre bani sei chal rahi hai Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriKhamoshiyan_Maggie_

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
 Hey awesome people...thank you all so much for ur lovely comments...I am back with this ss...do read nd drop cmnts Smile
Part 1 (ii)
Virat is a very pleasant-looking young man,  tall and straight eyed. Few circumstances have the power to ruffle his amiability, and his gentleness is striking. His father is sometimes deceived by his air of simplicity into thinking him a fool, but Virat is not always as slow as he seems. His fair hair is cut fashionably short. He carries a cucumber in his hand. 

"I am here Father. Look. Twelve inches long, not a kink." Virat told his father. 

" Did u hear me calling at you?" Vishal asked his son.

"Yes, indeed. I came at once"

"Two minutes ago u were down there! So sunk in a dream of bliss among the pea-sticks that u were deaf to roarings that have roused  very pigeon on the seven towers of the castle. . .and I've strained my throat into the bargain!"

"Oh, I am sorry. I forgot everything when I'm busy. Did u want me?" He says as Visha glares at him.

"I said I'd cut this for the cook. . .from the hot-house. And some new peas. He's delighted with these special ones I've grown. They're really most exceptional." Virat continues.

"Will you hold your tongue?"

"Certainly, Father."

"When do u intend to stop. . .and start being a prince?"

Ok I'll just skip this father-son argument...Vishal will just ask Virat to get married.

"Marry?" Virat asked surprisingly.

"That's the very thing."

"Marry a woman?" 

"I dont recommend anything else! Although my Great-aunt was a witch, she never taught you enough magic to make success of any union with the unlikely. U settle for a woman."

"Which one? Viren u say."

"Pooh, don't ask him! He'd be afraid to marry, for fear the lady would flinch his face-powder." King told Virat.

Viren remains silent.

"What about the Emperor's daughter?" Vishal asked Virat. 

Virat looks startled then her smiles. 

"Yes, Dad. That's the one." Virat answered.

"You're out of ur mind! She wouldnt evn luk at u!"

"Yet it is she I will marry, or none at all." 

"You hv got nerve!" Vishal stated.

"For being the greatest Princess in the world, if she should choose to marry me it could hardly be for reason of my rank. . .but becuz she loved me." 

"Ummm" Vishal couldn't speak as he was cut-off by Virat.

"Then what is her name?"

"Whose?" King asked

"Dad, the lady of my choice. The Emperor's daughter." 

"Well, er. . .her name is Manvi." The King answered. 

"Charming!" Virat thought as he smiles and moves towards the door. 

"Where r u going? Come here! What r u up to now?" The King regains his voice.

"I shall send a gift to her with my greeting." 

"She'll be furious. What will u send?" 

"The rose that I grew from the seed ur Great-aunt gave me. The one rose that the tree bears, every year. It's slightly magic, and the scent drives all the sorrow from your heart, and makes u sing with joy. I shall send her crimson rose." Virat told to his father.

"You're mad!" Vishal tried to stop Virat.

"Don't bully me, Dad. I shall go out and think a message for Manvi. And remember. . .if she refuses me I shall stay single." Prince Virat grins triumphantly at his father and goes out quickly.
                                                    ------------

"Don't bully him?? The young monkey! What are u yawning about? You look absurd." King Vishal stated to his younger son who was yawning.

"Such a tedious waste of time. Virat will expend enough energy to frow acres of exceptional vegetation before he composes a fitting message for the lady. And she will laugh at his impertinence." Viren laughed.

"And confound u for urs. Oblige me by ceasing to mock your brother. For all his faults, he's worth ten of u, u lazy, sly, cub! U're jealous of him n that's the truth. You'd be pleased to see him making fool of himself." 

"It's a pleasure of which I am seldom deprived."

"Out of here with u! This minute, before you goad me into cuffing you! And don't dare to wave that dratted bit of lace at me! Run away and play!" 

"Delighted to oblige u, my dear dad. And do take greater care of ur voice. It's getting quite inaudible." Viren says as he strolls out of the door, with another wave of the offending handkerchief to which his father glares.

------------
"Drat his airs and graces! And that Virat! He thinks he's cornered  me. The Emperor's daughter or no one, eh? Cunning lad. He'll remain single and carefree. . .or win the unattainable. What a good thing thatbmy Great-aunt was a witch and taught me a thing or two. How lucky that I went to school with the Emperor." The King talks to himself.

Vishal crosses to the mantelpiece, on which two tall iron candlesticks, complete with snuffers, are standing. Carefully removing one of the candles and putting it down, he carries the candlesticks to centre. He bend the candle-holder forward to form a sort of mouthpiece, and unhooking the snuffer he lifts it to his ear. He rattles the snuffer-hook up and down, and a little bell tings as he does so. He candle-stick has become, quite suddenly and unmistakably, a telephone. (Great-aunt, remembered?) 

"Hullu. . .hullo. . .E.M.P one. (A slight pause) Is that the Emperor? (Vishal grins widely) hullo, Butch. . .this Vishy. How's that girl of urs? Tt! Tt! Bad as ever? High time you got her off your hands, eh? (Pause) My boy, Virat? Well, listen, I think I've got him interested. . . ." Vishal nods several times, complacently. 
                                                   ~~~~

I can really say you guys won't really like my Virat as he's not those angry young man types, but sweet and calm one. And by now, u can estimate that King Vishal is not those of serious ones. It's a humble request from me to u all... plz plz plzzz give long comments about the updates. And silent readers, plz hit like if possible :) If u want pms plz send me a buddy req..it will be easier for me. :)
Thank you.
Byee.
Take care!

Edited by virman123 - 16 August 2013 at 4:35am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ndp102Nikieeaman-2vgaakinznidakhanu0555Dee-jayricha002neghakushal90Aashalovevirmanshirhid-bloom-js1234vishalfooljayprabu--Lalz--Tuba_KSGSweetAngels96nrithyaomanvilover18virman.loverTeriKhamoshiyan..BlueBird..Jannat94jia123sagarpaddu503I-LUV-MYSELFrainlover03Syed695athniamanvidevilaonmoon-Minion-pink1millee18_Maggie_kusharberry-LumosMaxima-niki795prathe

TeriKhamoshiyan IF-Dazzler
TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
RES!!!! Wink
THIS IS MY OFFICAL SPOT!!ROFL
I already know the chapter will be mindblowing, so might as well say that before I even start reading the chapter!

OMG!! WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I SAY TO YOU GIRL?? LIKE UR SUCH AN FREAKING AMAZING WRITER! Star 
I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! ITNA ACCHA CHAPTER AND YOU SAY UR NOT GOOD AT WRITING! I WANT THE NEXT UPDATE LIKE NOWWW!!!! IT WAS SO FLIPPING GOOD THAT I CAN'T EVEN TELL U HOW GOOD IT WAS, THATS' JUST HOW AMZAING THE CHAPTER WAS!!LOL
LUVED THE CHAPTER!!!Heart
if u continue to write like this, I will have to demand an update from u like every single day!!
loved the mix of humor u add to the chapter!!! Big smile
and the entry of the hero, Prince Virat, was just awesome, and obviously all the credit goes to the cucumber!ROFL
 I think now a days, ever since I have read your story, my favorite vegetable's are cucumbers!Wink
wah ji wah! the prince is already fida over the princess! kya pyar hain! sai kehta hai log, pyar sach much mein anda hain! Embarrassed
let's see what destiny has in store for the lover boy??? Approve
LOL! I just like died of laughter when vishal was saying all that stuff to viren! luv how his dad even hates him! haha..he truly does belong with the onions!Evil Smile
kya baap hain vishal? setting his own son up? but someone needs to tell him that in this love story the gardner and the princess are destined to fall in luv!!Day Dreaming
I am waiting for the scene until they meet in the vegetable field! u better not disappoint me Jennifer! Tongue
U better update this soon, otherwise I seriously will have to steal some tomatoes from Virat's garden and throw them all the way from here!!LOL
luv u lots!!!Hug
a big hug for u, prince virat style!! ( I had to, I couldn't resist)LOL
update soon!!Heart

Edited by beauty14 - 16 August 2013 at 3:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ndp102Niaksharma.LiveLaughLove.

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it