Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan SS: Opposite Attraction (Page 17)

TeriKhamoshiyan IF-Dazzler
TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I am waiting for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.

TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
CUCUMBERSSS!!!!ROFL

.LiveLaughLove.

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
 Hi, amazing people! Most of u are so confused by Part 2. So, here's the flashback. I hope all your confusions will go 'chu-mantar' ;)

Part 3
"I've. . .I've exciting news for you!" the Emperor tells his daughter who was looking at him suspiciously.

"What is it?" Manvi asks her father who looks so excited.

"There's a new suitor for u, my dear. No. . .no, no. Don't start again! I know you'll like this one."

"Why should I? I haven't liked any yet. And I thought all the best Princes had been here. . .and gone again. . .already." 

"Yes, they have rather. However, this is a very pleasant young fellow. I'm sure u'll talk to him." the Emperor is confident about his statement to his daughter.

"What makes u think that I could be happy with any of those jeweled courtier-Princes? What are their bows and their compliments to me? Or their scented shining presences? I hate them all, every one of them!" Manvi is very much angry even thinking of those Princes.

"Well, then, it would be no interest that Prince Virat of Arcacia has sent u a gift. . .with a simple and complimentary message. However I'll just send it back with a polite note. . ."

"U need not to be polite! Tell Prince Virat of. . . .of where did u say?"

"Arcacia a small kingdom  to the south." 

"A SMALL kingdom? Dad, there's no need of politeness at all! Tell him that I refuse his gift and greeting."

"I believe he's a pleasant young fellow, though." Emperor tries to convince his daughter.

"That's enough of him!"

"I'll send him back the gift, and tell him so." The Emperor shakes his head at Manvi.

"Not politely."

"The Emperor is never impolite, even at the request of his daughter!"

""Oh, well. I don't care. . . What was his gift, by the way?" The Princess is now curious.

"Well, u don't care." 

"I want to see what a prince from a SMALL kingdom in the south dares to send the Emperor's daughter."

Princess Carly brings her a very small casket, wrapped in white silk that flows over her little hands. She kneels to offer it to Manvi.

(Note : Dina, Shivani and Carly are three princesses in waiting.)

"A red rose, Princess!" Princess Dina was amazed by the gift.

"How beautiful!" Princess Carly exclaims at Manvi.

"Is it fashioned out of rubies, your Highness?" Princess Stella asks Manvi.

"Its real!" Manvi was shocked to see a simple rose where as she expected something like diamonds. "What an insult! Oh, how've I been affronted!"

Manvi tears the rose into pieces, and scatters the petals in the air. They fall about her, and she starts to cry. The girls run to her with soothing murmurs.

"You had no right to destroy it!! I can't send it back to Virat now!" The Emperor is very much sad as his daughter for destroying the rose. 

-----
"So sympathetic and deep, it sounded like a call to me." Manvi says as she hears a bird whistling.

"It is a gift to you." The emperor tells his daughter.

"Where?"

"I hung the cage on the tree, till you come to look at it." The Emperor says while going to the cage.

"Take it away, Dad! I'm bored."

"Very well, my dear. If u insist." Emperor lifts down the cage and the bird whistles.

"Wait! Who send it?"

"Virat of Arcacia."

"I seem to know that name. Why?" Manvi asks her father. "I remember! How dare he send again? I wonder he doesn't demand an audience. Has he had impertinence?" Manvi asks her father.

"I received a message. . .the honour of audience with you." The Emperor replies simply.

"Is he mad?!?!?"

"Take the bird with you, listen it talking to you."

"Very well."

Manvi takes the cage from his hand, and goes to trees. She opens the cage door and lifts it high. There is a whistle from overhead. And suddenly the cage is empty.

~~~
Do like and give me a long comment. They mean alot to me. They help me update faster.
And my new readers, please send me a buddy request so that I'll be able to send pms for my updates! You will make it easier for me. :)
Take care!
Bubye! xx

Edited by virman123 - 27 August 2013 at 2:02pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25vgaakinznidakhmaryammaqsood92Aashalovevirmanshirhidneghaanvyagnihotririda12ka4shaalivirmaninnocentmanvi1vishalfoolTuba_KSG5roseparvinkushal90nrithyaomanvilover18JESNIArainlover03TeriKhamoshiyanJannat94paddu503jia123sagarI-LUV-MYSELFanamica5pink1gowri1712kulsum_virmanmasaf59Syed695devilaonmoon_keertu_kusharberry-LumosMaxima-niki795

TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
yeahhh u updated!!! Party
lol..bothering you works! u update faster when I do! I forgot to say I resed!LOL btw pms have been sent!Wink
seriously today's update was short, like it ended before I even realized, next update better be longer!Angry
coming to the awesome update, love Manvi's personality, but I like this arrogant type of Manvi, even though she hate's our prince virat, but till when? Embarrassed
Sooner or later, she will fall for the greek god!LOL 
She thinks virat is the same as all the other princes who have com before, but she has absolutely no idea how wrong she is... I am pretty sure she has never met any prince who is obsessed with vegetables and gardening!  ROFL
All she needs is Virat in her life, aur life settled hain uski!Big smile
 and maybe the sparks have already begun, but she just doesn't know it herself either, but have a feeling that she might have actually liked the bird, just doesn't want to accept it... Tongue
Can't wait to see what Virat plans to do next to win the arrogant sherni's heart!Wink
Update soon, waiting for it! and next update you better have some romantic scene between virat and a cucumber, otherwise will not comment!ROFLROFL

Edited by beauty14 - 28 August 2013 at 7:55am

.LiveLaughLove.

.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I updated guys!LOL

Edited by virman123 - 27 August 2013 at 1:28pm

Aashalovevirman

Aashalovevirman Senior Member
Aashalovevirman
Aashalovevirman

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
O my god.. Its amezing more then i expected jennifar.. I jst loved it.. U clear my almost all cnfuzns.. Woahh.. Manvi is too rude, n her 'dont b polite', 'small kingdom' were too rude bt i like this manvi as nobdy present manvi like this befor.. N now i know why manvi hate virat as she is cmpletly unknowm to him. Bt aftr meet him she will definetly gonna change her mind, n may b she like virat n his small bt cute gifts,bt she was acting like she don't care n may b king vishal n enpror send virat 4 manvi..

Edited by Aashalovevirman - 27 August 2013 at 1:35pm

.LiveLaughLove.

.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hahahha... Zainab... I know u were gonna be my lil spammer. But i updated!Cool

TeriKhamoshiyan

TeriKhamoshiyan