Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan SS: Opposite Attraction (Page 10)

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaia99

wonderful update.waiting for next part.
thanks for pm.

Thanks alot.
Mention not ji Tongue

TeriKhamoshiyan IF-Dazzler
TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
UPDATE!!!Smile
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!Big smile
UPDATE!!!Tongue
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!Wink
UPDATE!!! Approve
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!Cool
UPDATE!!!Day Dreaming
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.

Aashalovevirman Senior Member
Aashalovevirman
Aashalovevirman

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Hi.. Jennifer plz update..I want soft n sweet virat n hard n egoistic manvi's first meeting..I want to know dose tht magical rose creat a magical aura around manvi or not..?N wht is viren's plan against his own big bro prince virat? does he try to sneatch tht magic rose frm virat.?n meet princess manvi.? does manvi will fall for viren or that rose not magical...?N wht king vishal want frm virat..? I hv so many questions n the answers that i want is with u.. I mean only u cn resolve my querys.. So plz update

.LiveLaughLove.

.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashalovevirman

Hi.. Jennifer plz update..I want soft n sweet virat n hard n egoistic manvi's first meeting..I want to know dose tht magical rose creat a magical aura around manvi or not..?N wht is viren's plan against his own big bro prince virat? does he try to sneatch tht magic rose frm virat.?n meet princess manvi.? does manvi will fall for viren or that rose not magical...?N wht king vishal want frm virat..? I hv so many questions n the answers that i want is with u.. I mean only u cn resolve my querys.. So plz update

Thanks for ur questions...I'll now be able to think what I will write LOL
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beauty14

UPDATE!!!Smile
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!Big smile
UPDATE!!!Tongue
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!Wink
UPDATE!!! Approve
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!Cool
UPDATE!!!Day Dreaming
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!LOL

U r daydreaming! LOL
kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

wow awesome update i just loved it to the core of my heart please do continue soon and please do  pm me dearSmileSmile

.LiveLaughLove.

.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Part 2
  Virat found out that his rose has been destroyed n torn away by Manvi. He feels a little mad but regains his coolness and sends her a nightingale. He has been to told to gain Manvi's love within one month or he'd be removed frm his throne by Vishal. She started loving the nightingale. But as soon as she found out it was send by Prince Virat, she let the nightingale fly out of the cage. Virat decided to meet Manvi, disguised, as Manvi hates Virat to the core of her heart. 
   She leans her head on the empty cage, and sniffs sadly. Virat enters, dressed in a peasant's attire. His hair is more untidy than ever, but he has overlooked the blazing diamond ring on his left hand. The Emperor regards him calmly, but Virat's eyes are on Princess.

"Lost your bird, have you?" 

Manvi lifts her head to stare at him. The Emperor is puzzled by such casualhe conduct. There is silence in the room. In this moment Virat loses his heart and the Princess is troubled by feelings she cannot comprehend. 

"What do u say? Who r u to question me so?" Manvi quirks her eyebrows at 

"I'm no one."

"Well, I'm the Emperor's daughter."

"I thought u must be." Virat states calmly.

"And THIS is the Emperor!"

"My duty, sir, and respects." Virat looks into King Vishal's direction.

"Good afternoon." King Vishal greets Virat.

"How dare u to stand der nd luk at me, fellow! Go about ur business!" Manvi strikes against Virat.

"It is with ur father, Princess. I only look at u because u seem so sad! It's reli a sympathy. Ur bird has gone?" Virat asks Manvi.

"Mind ur own business! Go away! I let the bird out. I...I threw it away! Why should I even tell u? It wasn't even ma..made of jewels...bu..but real! Do go away!!" Manvi stammers.

"I wish to ask the Emperor if he can find work for me, somewhere about the gardens here. I think that's the best I can do, under present circumstances."

"If u aren't out of my sight by the time I counted five, I'll have u beaten!" Manvi says, rallying her defences.

"Would you really?"

"Try it and see!" 

"Now come, my dear. The young lad wishes to speak to me. There's no call of such incivility . I m quite prepared to listen to him." Manvi hears her father, the Emperor, talking to them.

"You r a horrid person nd I hate u!!" Manvi shouts at Virat and stamps her foot and leaves.

Virat is hired as a Head gardener of the Emperor's garden by Emperor, himself. Virat bows as the Emperor leaves. The nightingale is seen overhead of Virat

"Come then, here's ur home. The princess didnt realize that u were broken-winged. Hop back across the branches, bird...why that way. (The bird chirps.) Indeed u know me very well. And i owe u an apology. I should hv sent u to the Palace before I had the chanceto explain about ur wing. Its all my fault." Virat talks softly to the nightingale.

The bird whistles, very close above him. Virat smiles, lifts up the cage higher, then lowers it and closes the door with the nightingale inside.

"There, bow u're safe again. I'll look after u. Can i ever persuade the aprincess to trust me so?"
                                                            ~~~ 

Love it? Hate it?
Do comment and like.
Bye. xx

Edited by virman123 - 27 August 2013 at 2:26am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

vgaaNishiaroraneghaanvyagnihotriAashalovevirmanTuba_KSGanu0555Dee-jaynrithyaojia123sagarpaddu503Jannat94TeriKhamoshiyanJESNIAI-LUV-MYSELFdevilaonmoonpink1Syed695kulsum_virmanniki795Niaksharmakusharberry-LumosMaxima-

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
it was awesome update dear
and intriguing
waiting 4 next partSmile
thanx 4 d pm
update soon
Wink

.LiveLaughLove.