Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by beauty14

hey it takes hard work to do all that spamming! πŸ˜‰
btw there were no cucumbers in this update either!😭

Ahan? πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€£
Lol, u wont hv them anymore... Cuz i hate them πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by kusharberry

wow awesome update i just loved it to the core of my heart please do continue soon and thanks for the pm dearπŸ‘

Thanks! Next time plz give a looong comment πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by virman123

Ahan? πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€£
Lol, u wont hv them anymore... Cuz i hate them πŸ˜‘

nahhhiiinnn!!!!
no more cucumbers!! 😲
come on, what is you problem with cucumbers, first it was tomatoes, and now it's cucumbers?Cry how could u be so heartless?Angry
Originally posted by virman123

Hey! Waiting for ur reply!😊
i already reply sweetheart.. N i lved this part.. Amezing.. Thanx for the pm. N do cntinue fast jennyfar.. M waiting for virat's arival n his work as a peasent bt also his sweet planing to cnvince manvi... Thanx for this part yaar.. Lved it.. :)
Originally posted by Aashalovevirman

O my god.. Its amezing more then i expected jennifar.. I jst loved it.. U clear my almost all cnfuzns.. Woahh.. Manvi is too rude, n her 'dont b polite', 'small kingdom' were too rude bt i like this manvi as nobdy present manvi like this befor.. N now i know why manvi hate virat as she is cmpletly unknowm to him. Bt aftr meet him she will definetly gonna change her mind, n may b she like virat n his small bt cute gifts,bt she was acting like she don't care n may b king vishal n enpror send virat 4 manvi..

Eeekks! Thank u so much! How sweet of u πŸ˜³ Yeah... Thanks! I wil wait for more of ur comments as i think ur word limit is over! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by beauty14

nahhhiiinnn!!!!
no more cucumbers!! 😲
come on, what is you problem with cucumbers, first it was tomatoes, and now it's cucumbers?😭 how could u be so heartless?😑

I hate vegetables 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ˜›
M not πŸ˜›
thanx alott for clearing the doubt πŸ˜ƒ
manvi is thinking that virat is also one of those prince who wud impress her with those jewels and money and stuffs but what she was looking for is pure love ...am sure when she will get to know about the real virat what he is she will fall for him ...
awesome update waiting for the next one ...update soon and thanx alott for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
also her yu are i got yur name πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
u r so fast!!πŸ˜‰

anyways luv the update!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

nice update yaar thnks for the pm nd cont soon❀️
Hahaha
Glad this bird is doing some match making.
Update soon