SBB twist in love story of Pihu

Posted: 10 years ago
SBB said there will be a big twist in love story of pihu
raya daughter is now grown up & has her own love stry
there was interview of Aanchal she said Pihu is a very pampered girl who received lot of love
they showed some guy talking to pihu in the college fest
TFS Ramo.

So new challenges for RaYa to handle pihu.
TFS Ramona, seriously not interested in Peehu's love story, all these teenage love stories are simply useless in front of RaYa's love👎🏼
tfs😕
not happy with leap where pihu ka character is not suitable , the person is not good as pihu amrita was soo cute 😕
Pihu is only 15/16 right? Isn't it too young to show a love story of Pihu? To be honest I don't want it now maybe when they show her about 20 -21 I wouldn't mind.

Right now I want them to show Ram and Priya's love story and some romantic scenes between them. 😳 

Thanks for sharing. 😊
Originally posted by shamavi

tfs😕
not happy with leap where pihu ka character is not suitable , the person is not good as pihu amrita was soo cute 😕
Agreed with you. No one can play the character of Pihu better than Amrita. She was and always will be the best. I really miss her a lot. The person who is playing Pihu now is not doing it for me. She is not able to do it properly. Ouch
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Agreed with you. No one can play the character of Pihu better than Amrita. She was and always will be the best. I really miss her a lot. The person who is playing Pihu now is not doing it for me. She is not able to do it properly.

i agree
Thanx ramo..not at all interested in pihu's love story.. 👎🏼
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Pihu is only 15/16 right? Isn't it too young to show a love story of Pihu? To be honest I don't want it now maybe when they show her about 20 -21 I wouldn't mind.

Right now I want them to show Ram and Priya's love story and some romantic scenes between them. 😳 

Thanks for sharing. 😊

its the news chnnels calling it a LOVESTORY..

in reality it wld be dealing with Pihus first crush etc..and that is normal at this age..is n't it?
Recently there was a mention of teen pregnancy track post leap in BALH. Then I had assumed it had something to do with Kaddy, but now it is all making sense . I think they will have a teen pregnancy track with Pihu 😕   That is the worst possible twist they can give after the unwanted leap. I hope they do no such thing , but I think that will be the way forward and if so, it will be disappointing. Edited by obelix1 - 10 years ago