meme4u.com

Niru Avi to Smile kar de...:D...:D

.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
There is a wise sayingEmbarrassed

"A smile can brighten the darkest day."

So here we r Niru only to see a sweet smile on your face...Weal and Woe r the two sides of a coin..Yes we have sorrows, tensions,worries in our lives..but does it mean that we can enjoy our life anymore..??? Does it mean that we can smile anymore...Of course Not , babyTongueEmbarrassed..
Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it. Tongue Our Beloved and younger sis  Niru , this one is for you...Embarrassed.

Be Happy and keep smile always dear.Smile...When u r sad, we will be always there for you to bring smile on your face...yah u r upset but does it mean that u will leave us...Hum tum hare kuch nehi lagtehe kyaUnhappy...arent we your close friends.Cry..Hum e Apna nehi samaj teho.Cry..When we heard that u r leaving IF , i swear Niru We became more upset than you...Because we cant lose a Friend like you with whom we had a lot of fun, with whom we smiled, we laughed, we cried, we bashedLOL,we enjoyed .Big smile...Hum tumhare Kuch nehi lagtehe kya...Koi matlab nehi hein humari friendship ki...Cry(Emotional Attyachar i knowROFL)

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. Embarrassed So now no rona dhona anymore, and plz have a smile...Big smile We cant let you go and cant let u stay unhappy...Because  if you r upset, we r upset too...Unhappy

...Lets  go for group HUG...Hug

Just have a look at him...Aur apne saree dukh vul jaoo...Embarrassed..Dekho our Kukkad kamal da is such a chill guy...SO lets try to be like him...Big smile

If u seriously leave IF, he will also get upset...Cry

Every smile makes you a day younger. Big smileSamjhi kya...agar tujhe Buddha nehi banna hein, Stern Smileto smile kar avi...LOL

I have no problem if u wanna ditch me and wanna go to marry BS,Cry challo ye vi maan loonga...Even Our Beti Jazz Has also no prblem...Cry. PRiya is also ready to  marry with some one else not with BS anymore only for you Niru...Cry Diksha Has also no issue with it...Wo vi maan gayi shadi k liye...Chal Abb to has de merii Saali saheba aka Ex GF>..Broken Heart

P.S- Jinde gi mein pehli Bar I have made some posts like this actually..LOL only for u Niru...Cry..I hope u will like it..
This posts r on behalf of Priya, Diksha, Jazz, Sana, Sindhu Aditi, Isha, Geeta, Bhagwati...Hug

Aww Priya Thank you for such a beautiful song...Embarrassed dekh niru teri Niece(priya) tujhe kitna pyar karte hein...Cry Plz dont  leave us niru,,

Edited by -WhatThe- - 15 August 2013 at 3:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.ooBubbleGumoo.Dazzler..Panache.B.S.I_Love_YouLilButterfly003.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik-Rehnuma-

-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Niru kamini, U can't leave I-F Angry
We all love u yar
plz mat jaCry

Edited by Priya025 - 15 August 2013 at 7:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.ooBubbleGumoo.Dazzler..Panache.B.S.I_Love_You..Nihaa..LilButterfly003.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
RES for Sana, Diksha, priya, jazz, Aditi,  Sindhu,Bhagwati, Isha, Geeta...We all Love you Niru...Hug

Edited by -WhatThe- - 15 August 2013 at 3:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzler..ooBubbleGumoo..Panache.LilButterfly003.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

.Panache. IF-Rockerz
.Panache.
.Panache.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Kamini I'm not even going to be nice Stern Smile  How could you even think of leaving Censored I'm sorry but you cannot leave I-F Stern Smile Yes I will decide for you Evil SmileEmbarrassed  And if you dare to leave then I'll take over your ASR Evil Smile So you better not go for the sake of your hubby LOL 
We are all here for you if something happened tell us we will sort it out for you Hug
Now get back here and make a post that you are not going anywhere Embarrassed

Edited by ..Jazz.. - 15 August 2013 at 4:07am

Dazzler.B.S.I_Love_You.SobtiLicious.LilButterfly003.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

Dazzler. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.ooBubbleGumoo..Panache..SobtiLicious.LilButterfly003.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Niru is upset, for what niru?

You have become Barun from Arnav, first you were Ipkkand_Arshi, then became Arnav and now have become the Barun of IF and you are leaving like barun left IPK? I can't bear this, kya hua bachcha? Tell me, di theek karenge sab kuch tere liye, kisne kiya ye?

Naafi, please make one for me too, i am also going.

Mere dikku or niru ke bina, i also don't want to be here.

Edited by KittenRose - 15 August 2013 at 3:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.ooBubbleGumoo.Dazzler..Panache.LilButterfly003.SobtiLicious..MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Niru is upset, for what niru?

You have become Barun from Arnav, first you were Ipkkand_Arshi, then became Arnav and now have become the Barun of IF and you are leaving like barun left IPK? I can't bear this, kya hua bachcha? Tell me, di theek karenge sab kuch tere liye, kisne kiya ye?

Naafi, please make one for me too, i am also going.

Mere dikku or niru ke bina, i also don't want to be here.

di plz dont say like this..we cant lose anyone of you..Niru, app ,diksha and everyone will have to be here at any cost..bas...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.ooBubbleGumoo..Panache.LilButterfly003.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Niru tell me and report to Di, what happened?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.ooBubbleGumoo.LilButterfly003.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

Go to top