Will meethi succed ?

Poll

Will meethi succed in send akash out of house?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Meethi is trying very hard to sent akash out of house.now she is acting that she gonna marry vishnu and the date of the mrg also fixed.will she succed in sending akash or what else ?do share u'r views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want her to succeed in her plan but it depends on stupid cvs oly
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: behappyever

I want her to succeed in her plan but it depends on stupid cvs oly

but b4 that meeshu mrg shud happen.😊
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

but b4 that meeshu mrg shud happen.😊

Ithink it happens in our dreamz only..
Lost hopes on CVS 🀒
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rishi_

No she wont succeed.

rishi if meethi won't succeed then Meeshu mrg possibility"ll b increased.πŸ˜ƒ
but again i can't trust saddist CVs of UT who've even surpassed ekta mai's CVs in their saddism.🀒
Rishi_ thumbnail

rishi if meethi won't succeed then Meeshu mrg possibility"ll b increased.πŸ˜ƒ

but again i can't trust saddist CVs of UT who've even surpassed ekta mai's CVs in their saddism.🀒

i want meeshu marriage to happen thats all.πŸ˜ƒ

let akash stay and remain servant in thakur house for his whole life i dont care.πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rishi_

i want meeshu marriage to happen thats all.πŸ˜ƒ

let akash stay and remain servant in thakur house for his whole life i dont care.πŸ˜†

same thots here!!😊
 i also want this.akash shud either rot in the jail for 10-15 yrs. or remain as servant in thakur house.πŸ˜†
i don't know how convienently all 4got abt his crimes which can land him in jail easily??πŸ˜•and RPR i m loosing respect  4 this ckt now alongwid mukta.
Rishi_ thumbnail

same thots here!!😊

i also want this.akash shud either rot in the jail for 10-15 yrs. or remain as servant in thakur house.πŸ˜†
i don't know how convienently all 4got abt his crimes which can land him in jail easily??πŸ˜•and RPR i m loosing respect  4 this ckt now alongwid mukta.

cv's want to force viewers to believe that akash redemption is justified. hence they are making it say from rpr's mouth so that we will accept akash.
since rpr is the most respected char in the show they are using him.
tiny15 thumbnail
@rishi yeah it seems that they don't want any ckt 2 remain sane & logical.πŸ₯±they want that  we shud loose respect 4 RPR & i think i shud congratulate them 4 doing this bcoz atleast in my eyes he has lost his  respect.
CVs'd always did this wid all gud ckts esply male ckts. 1st they did this wid veer's ckt wen they made him fool by believing taps fake pregnancy & distrusting iccha 4 his impotency. then they ruined jogi's ckt after 2nd leap during meethi's mrg wid akash by not trusting mukta & RPR and now they've succeeded in doing it wid RPR & mukta both. atleast i've lost my respect 4 both 2 sum extent by making them 2 take side of akash & forcing meethi to 4give & giving chance 2 him & saying that giving chance doesn't mean accepting back & also helping him out. yes they cud 4give him but why 2 force meethi 2 do??
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She doesn't want him to leave her life! All this nautanki by Meethi rani for nothing.