BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome back!! Nice update indeed!!
IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a wonderful update, Arushi!!! 👏👏👏

The one thing I totally loved was your description of Arnav/Barun as 'Beautiful'!!! It is so true...I also don't think of him as handsome...he is actually beautiful in the trust sense of the word!!! Very very apt! ❤️

Their teasing is spot-on...Khushi is a confident women now who has learned well under the guidance of THE master! 😉

A hidden message????!!!! I could not crack it!!! But now that you have mentioned it; you have to tell ME!!! PM me ASAp as I can't take this suspense! I actually read the update thrice to crack the code but my dumb brain is refusing to take the signals!!! 😕

PM me! PM me!!!! 😳

minakrish thumbnail
Super Duper Brilliant Update Arushi! 👏

Loved it to the core! ❤️

I'm totally loving the conversation with romance and teasing sessions! 😃

Continue soon!

Love you..

Mrina
ARUSHI_IPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful banners from wonderful friends

(Credit: risat)

(Credit: india094)

(Credit: -Mrinalini-)

Special Thanx to dearest -Mrinalini- for helping me upload the banners. Can't thank you enough. 🤗

Part 33: 

(Translations Expressions)

Arnav: You of all people should not doubt my efficiency in carrying you around. Right Khushi..!

And then without warning he scooped her up in his arms. And instinctively her hands went around his neck. One around his nape and the other clutching the V of his white rugby sweater. He moved to the make-shift and lied down, flat on his back. He helped settle down by cradling her head on his flat abs. With one hand in her hair, caressing it, he kissed the knuckles of her hand enclasped in his right hand.

Khushi: Arnavji..?

Arnav: Hmm..

Khushi: I had never known this kind of happiness. Honestly had never even imagined.

Arnav: Happiness of what..?

Khushi: You know it.

Arnav: That I fell and hurt my back..?

Khushi chuckled lightly and turned her head slightly to meet his gaze.

Khushi: That too. But tell me were you really hurt that day..?

Khushi din't need any answer for the question she had asked. The devilish grin across his mouth had provided her one that she had doubted many times. She never dared to ask him the truth because she knew her husband very well. Had she raised it any time then he would have not left a single chance to tease the hell out of her, not even caring caring if their family was around. But then she could not stop herself from asking him today. It was their night of confessions and feelings. Khushi always was a person who would open up to closed ones easily. But then all this coming from the man himself who at one point of time kept everything only to himself was utterly unbelievable. But she did not complain as she knew only she was the one who he would open up to. She was proud that she and only she had entered his very personal space crossing all the walls that Arnav had once erected. She smiled at that thought and soon the smile turned to frown and she again moved to meet his eyes.

Arnav: What do you think Khushi..?

Khushi: But then you...acted as if you were hurt..? Why..?

He lightly shrugged his shoulders in response.

Khushi: Ainvyi..? (Just like that..?)

Arnav: It was so much fun. Wasn't it..?

Khushi: (Irritated) Fun..? I was really tensed that you were hurt and it was all fun for you. And you...all that limping and taking my support to walk as if your back was really hurting was all an act put up..! Uff...you...you...

Arnav: Relax Khushi. I was hurt but it was not much. I had even said that. But when you wanted Buaji to massage my back even the little pain that was, had evapourated. But then thanks to Aunty that she suggested you to do the honours. And it was too tempting to resist.

(ARUSHI: lolllzzz I can never forget that scene. Barun's expressions were bang on, first when Buaji wanted to give him a massage and then later when it was Khushi's turn. Even when I was writing this I was grinning like an idiot. I know all you readers are doing the same too, after recalling the scene and not from reading my stupid story. Continue please...)

Khushi: Tempting my foot..! I was nervous like hell.

Khushi regretted the words as soon as they were out of her mouth. Arnav tightened his hold on her hand.

Arnav: Khushi..? Why were you nervous..?

Khushi: Woh.. I..

Arnav: Oh...I... what..?

Khushi: Okay fine..! It was...was too...intimidating... and...

Arnav: And..?

The raise of his brow raised her pent up frustration as well.

Khushi: Arnavji...stop teasing me...

Saying that she tried to roll off from him but his hand grabbed her nape and he hauled her up, so that now she lain on her stomach and he glared into her eyes directly and his vision bored into her soul. Like always.

Arnav: All that did some good to the both of us. Atleast it proved how much I affected you even after you claimed to hate me.

Khushi was furious that he could read her so easily even then.

Khushi: I still hate you.

Arnav: Really..? But your eyes say otherwise.

Khushi: Don't trust them.

Arnav was amazed that Khushi was trying to play hard. But he just knew how to get to her very well. His eyes turned into deep orbs of desire and his voice into bedroom velvety wave.

Arnav: I can't help.

A surge of happiness filled Khushi's heart on Arnav's declaration of his trust in her. Before she could make up her mind to say anything she was interrupted.

Arnav: Let me see then...what are they saying now..?

As his gaze intensified she felt that she was melting faster than a wax doll. Her hand, as if on its own, reached his cheek and she brushed her lips lightly on his. She rested her forehead on his and felt his lips curving into a broad smile. Eyes still closed but both realizing exactly what the other was feeling. The moment then was magical and so was this. The light caress of her fingers on that sensitive spot of his under the ear brought him back. He opened his eyes to see hers still closed.

Arnav: Khushi...Tumhare haath kaanp rahe hai. (Your hands are shivering.)

Khushi shot her eyes open and blinked at him flustered.

Arnav: Aur tumhari naak phirse laal ho gayi hai. (And your nose has turned red again.)

She shoved him and moved away from him. Annoyed that he was as successful as ever in teasing her she tried to get up from him. But he again pulled her hand and placed a warm kiss on the back of her palm as it meant to thank her.

Arnav: Tumhare haathon mein vakai jadu hai. (There is indeed some magic in your hands.)

Khushi din't want to fall for his flirting and charm. Not this time. She wanted to bounce back and take sweet revenge on the devil of a husband of hers. She looked at him sweetly.

Khushi: You always do this.

Arnav: What..?

Khushi: First you irritate me and then intimidate me.

Arnav smiled at her innocent complaint. Khushi plopped herself on her elbows, rested her chin in her hands and continued her banter.

Khushi: You troubled me so much. Gave so many things to pack and so less time.

Arnav: Because you are efficient my dear.

Khushi: Don't dear me. But then you put tape on me purposely. It hurt so much when I took it off. But you being you did not leave that chance and took it as an excuse to show concern and touched my lips.

Arnav: Be grateful Khushi that atleast it soothed your pain.

Khushi: Soothed..? It burned me more.

Arnav: What..?

Khushi: Forget it. You won't understand.

Khushi sensing danger, cleverly changed the topic to avoid being teased further that his touch had turned her skin into hot furnace.

Khushi: Poor me I worked so much and you did not even have the pity to tell me that a cup was accidentally left out while I was packing them all.

Arnav: Not accidently Khushi...intentionally. I had hidden that cup intentionally.

Khushi: (shocked) What..?

Arnav winked at her and she shot up to sit facing her back to him. He too got up to sit and curled his one leg so his knee reached her nape.

Arnav: And you are right I like troubling you.

Khushi rested her back on his leg and adjusted comfortably, her head pillowed on his knee.

Khushi: Aap bade badmaash ho Arnavji. (You are very naughty Arnavji.)

Arnav: But a little less than you. You troubled me the whole night calling me again and again.

Khushi explained to him that it was her act of revenge on him for not letting her eat her jalebi and then she had decided that if she can't sleep then he shouldn't either. Arnav growled over his remembrance of that successful day but not so successful night as he had spent it almost sleepless.

Khushi: Admit it that I had gotten under your skin. So much that you took all the trouble to come to me and that too through the window.

Arnav: You had left me with no other option.

Khushi: I know. And thank you for cleaning up my mess that night.

Arnav: How did...I mean I did not...

And she laughed. Her laughter tinkled in his ears at the memory of that night. They both had taken up to trouble and frustrate the other. Who won in the end was not important as they both had slept peacefully holding hands.

Khushi: You are very weird you know.

Arnav: Really..?

Khushi: You bought that estate devolper's company to trouble me... and

Arnav: Not to trouble you Khushi. But to save Buaji and your parents from any future trouble. It was only my duty. But I'd be lying if I say I din't enjoy troubling you.

Khushi hit him lightly on his arm.

Arnav: I really enjoyed your comical expression when you realized I was the owner of the company.

Khushi: I am told that there was some commotion after I had left from there as you had slapped an employee.

Arnav was surprised at her knowledge of that incident.

Arnav: Who told you that..?

Khushi: Answer me first.

Arnav: Yes I did slap him because he had passed some cheap remarks about my wife and I could not bear to hear it.

Khushi: I knew it.

Arnav: Knew what..?

Khushi: The exact reason of your out-burst.

Arnav: You knew..!

This time Khushi shrugged her shoulders at him.

Arnav: Fine..! Now tell me who told you..?

Khushi: Who do you think..?

Khushi's eyebrows danced stating as if it was obivious.

Arnav: Aman..! Who else. He is such a gossip-monger.

Khushi: Arnavji...Why take so much trouble to do all that and then cutting all basic supplies off Buaji's house..? You could have plainly stated or rather ordered that you want me back in your home, in your life.

Arnav: I did ask you to come back. Many times. But you were also adamant not to.

Khushi moved away from him and hugged her knees to herself. Her eyes had suddenly turned sad. Arnav felt bad that he had caused her so much chaos in her life.

Arnav: I am sorry for the way I black-mailed you to come back to me. You know what an idiot I am. But I couldn't make up my mind that you were to leave me. I knew I couldn't live without you...so I had to...and then when...

Khushi: (cutting him off) I knew you would not trouble my family but I was scared Arnavji. Scared that you would abandon me again. If that would happen I would not have any courage left with to live. I would have...

Arnav: Shh.. don't say that. I can't even bear to hear that. You are a fighter Khushi. My lioness. Who has always fought her battles so fiercely..! But when you wanted to give up on our marriage without any fight it hurt me.

Arnav wrapped his arms across her and hugged her tight to himself.

(ARUSHI: That was an exceptional scene for me. Especially Khushi's turmoil and Sanaya my Barbie doll was a stunner with her body language even though she had less dialogues. I loved Arnav's lines : Khushi tum sab kuch khatam hone dogi..? Itna aasaan hai tumhare liye..? Theek hai kuch discuss nahi karte...sab kuch aise hi khatam hone dete hai.)

*Sorry about the length of the chapter. But I had to stop somewhere and I felt this was it for today. 

*To be continued

Plz drop your thoughts after reading the update. I have not had time to proof-read it so kindly excuse me for that. 

PM Rules: For PMs in future; regular readers' comments are a must and new readers comment+buddy me. Sorry Guys for being mean but I am very hungry for comments. I know I very Mean. 😆

Edited by ARUSHI_IPKKND - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have a new banner for u

Edited:

Hi Arushi,

I found this chapter a bit fast paced than the other chapters. I loved the way Arnav was teasing her. Those were some beautiful scenes at Gupta house. I love the scene where Buaji offered to massage Arnav's back but thanks to Garima Arnav got the chance to get it from Khushi instead. I wish they were never interrupted. Khushi as usual slipped it that Arnav's touch burned her instead of soothing her 😆 She is the perfect one for Arnav. Arnav really loves to tease her and Khushi although seems irritated but she too does love his teasing. You have added a good point that Arnav has bought the developers not to oust Khushi and her family but to save them from the trouble. We got a hint of that when it was revealed that Arnav has bought the house in Khushi's name. But they didn't discuss it later on. Thanks for doing justice to it.  Nice update Arushi. Thanks for the PM :)

P.S: The PM link is not working 
Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
like always ur update was fabulous
loved it
continue soon
IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As always a lovely update filled with confessions and love :)
ARUSHI_IPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: RizArshi

I have a new banner for u

Edited:

Hi Arushi,

I found this chapter a bit fast paced than the other chapters. I loved the way Arnav was teasing her. Those were some beautiful scenes at Gupta house. I love the scene where Buaji offered to massage Arnav's back but thanks to Garima Arnav got the chance to get it from Khushi instead. I wish they were never interrupted. Khushi as usual slipped it that Arnav's touch burned her instead of soothing her 😆 She is the perfect one for Arnav. Arnav really loves to tease her and Khushi although seems irritated but she too does love his teasing. You have added a good point that Arnav has bought the developers not to oust Khushi and her family but to save them from the trouble. We got a hint of that when it was revealed that Arnav has bought the house in Khushi's name. But they didn't discuss it later on. Thanks for doing justice to it.  Nice update Arushi. Thanks for the PM :)

P.S: The PM link is not working 

Hey Riz.. First things first.. Thank you for the lovely banner..
I thought nobody is reading my story anymore bcz I thought I m dragging it.. lolllzzz 
Thank you for the in-depth analysis of the update. 😛

Will surely look into the PM link 😃