MMT:EDT15/8 Rail Gadi of Megha,Vasu,Ruku Chukchuk* - Page 39

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by asmi279

Just submitted my self-appraisal at work..God, that's scary!

Hi All!

hello dear

all the best😊 kabhi kabhi risk lena to padta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

today i think Aai forced bala to called mohan.. when monu will come with restless halat main tab Aai will play her game.. and mohan ko ruku se shaadi ke liye forced karegi.🀒

Chhodna...mujhe abhi koi farak nahi padhta...Megha ke dialogues also looks repeated and holds no value now...uske dialogues mein se Amar hatake Mohan daal diya hai bas!
Hi Asmi!!!

C'mon self appraisal is pretty easy to fillπŸ˜›.

BTW saw Chennai Express yesterday. Accent aside it was a good time pass. My kids loved to see the cars flying about.

Time to do some work.

Catch you later.
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

today i think Aai forced bala to called mohan.. when monu will come with restless halat main tab Aai will play her game.. and mohan ko ruku se shaadi ke liye forced karegi.🀒

I think it's a possibility Aai harmed Megha in some way, and she's seriously serious. May be this will remind Mohan of the hospital-paralysis wala track and get his memory back. Anyways, itne kum din bache hai, they have to do something drastic to move things along
Well it is better if we watch Ssn 1 only instead of revamp as Ssn 1 stills seems like a breath of fresh air
I seriously want to know what kkk and as think about this revamp
Originally posted by --MI--

I seriously want to know what kkk and as think about this revamp

Just like what Sonal said...at the end of the day its all about remuneration in this industry!
I am going too...Bye all πŸ˜Š

Happy weekend!
Hahaha suman but thats in every industry
Originally posted by asmi279

I think it's a possibility Aai harmed Megha in some way, and she's seriously serious. May be this will remind Mohan of the hospital-paralysis wala track and get his memory back. Anyways, itne kum din bache hai, they have to do something drastic to move things along

hmmm ho sakta hai yeh bhi..

lekin kal Aai ki bolti megha ne band kar diπŸ˜†... Aai ko sach ka Aaina dikha diya.. so Aai fully samaj gai usko mohan ko rok na hai megha ko nahi.πŸ˜†