Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Pravesh.P

One thing I was wishing to ask from past two days. 

Which don pays the Income tax returns in India?πŸ˜•

The great gun Vasu And uski aaiπŸ˜‰
.KingSlayer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meg94

i doubt sridhar uncle coz he has taken leave from shayri mehfil and has employed himself as megs detectiveπŸ˜†

Jaroor daal mein kuch kaala haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I thought earlier he was line marooing on megha...but rakhi sey thoh uncle kay armaa assu mein bah gayeπŸ˜† 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe they show some legal business to convert that smuggling wala black moneyπŸ˜•.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pravesh bhai dongiri andar ka kaam hai asli kaam kuch or hoga
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -babyblue-

πŸ€£ Aai Rukku ke papa ko zinda nahi choregi ..🀣 bara aaya  rakhi bandvane sare rishton ki what laga di ...🀣 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Kahan se watt lagyi.. Bala hi tho baneyga Rukku ka pati πŸ€£
Hiala! Bala Monu ka damad πŸ˜² (Ek aur rishta add hoagya list mein πŸ€£ , Ab yeh karan johar k flim b pechey chod raha hai )
.KingSlayer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Most of them have some legit businesses to show that they are on the right side of the law...and returns are filed for these

Its common knowledge.

Long time back TOI had published Dawood's legit businesses list too.

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gosh what an episode ! memories of the epic Lift Episode refreshed, though i never saw that coming today .. i was giggling all throughout it ! πŸ˜† and today even the bg score changed to the typical " Mohan goofing up and Megha glaring at him " music ..it was more fun πŸ˜†! vasu's " dara dhamka ke aage badhna galat baat hai " to the clerk sounded more like mohan's " jab mein clear hota hu, tab main clear hota hu " to guru πŸ˜†.. bdw now when we are getting almost all season 1 MM scenes , toh bhai Miss Rumali ko bhi wapas bhula lo, why leave her out πŸ˜‰? and the precap ..well its the remake of a distressed mohan's running to meet megha during the season 1 Holi episode.. waiting for it.

waise Ruku's mom is an epic piece i must say ..the faces she was making when megha tied the rakhi to her husband and he offered her money as gift was worth watching πŸ˜†! and bala's "sasuma" ..lol, poor lady has no idea that he's actually fida on her daughter πŸ˜†! but on a serious note, i'm trying to figure out bala's reaction to the truth when its established that Vasu is Mohan Bhatnagar himself and not some "humshakal " .. his character has been modeled after guru and that makes me believe that he's the only one who genuinely cares for him without bothering about any material gain unlike others ..wonder what he will do then.

the aai-megha face-off was superbly done ..no beating around that bush, all words bilkul straight to the point. " Megha Mohan ki thi, aur humesha unhi ki rahegi " .. so tell YOUR son to mind his own business .. loved that absolutely. aai's face was worth watching as megha delivered her lines, everytime this lady tries to threaten and intimidate megha, she gets a fitting answer back and is left tongue-tied  ..i'm looking forward to the ultimate confrontation between these two now.

ps : the only thing that i didnt like in today's episode - the bus scene was a total copy paste of the Lift episode and we get that. what didnt made sense was megha's standing all the way to the destination in an empty bus. if she wanted to avoid vasu, she could have easily taken a seat at any far corner of the bus, but she kept standing all the way, and that too, right in front of vasu. that was entirely lame and unnecessary IMO. there was absolutely no need to do that just to remind us how megha was fuming and pacing inside the lift while mohan coolly sat on the floor and waited for help to come.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Haan isliye megha ne uncle ko rakhi bandhi
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rida right mohan megha ke piche uska picha karne ki niyat se nahi use protect karne ke liye jata hai. Uska bodyguard banke.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🀣 🀣

arey pra kaale dhandhe ke liye nahi baba..mohan ki love guru ke liye and Aai ki daayan giri ke liye tax bharte hogeπŸ˜†