Show in JHB - WU-Response to comments Pg 9 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
wowww it was awesome and thank you so much for sharing guys.
Thnx alottt,dear 4sharing.love u gurmeet.muuahh
Can u gimme karan n surbhis evnt update same lik this 1 plzzz :( 
Originally posted by nottyrain

Can u gimme karan n surbhis evnt update same lik this 1 plzzz :( 

she already did in QH forum..😃
lovely update.. thankeww so much felt as if i hadnt missed out on anythng.. gurmeet is really naughty boy!! love GC n KS!! <3 
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you  
THANK YOU MUCH for this beautiful WU...

It means a lot...

Thanks a lot again...
thanks for the detailed update.
omg only i read the wu make me so restless to watch them thx NANAD for such a lovely uw im imagine them how they could look together again performing on the song again wow waiting for the ling please pm me when you will have the link please it a request with you thx again  👍🏼 👏 
Wow wow wow! I think you guys are THE most awesome fans EVER!I'm so happy that you are so very happy with my update. So many comments and likes! Shows the star power that IS Gurika! I'm so glad I could do this little thing for you all. You guy are ALL too sweet! I shall have some photos soon!

Much love, as always
Originally posted by nanand

Wow wow wow! I think you guys are THE most awesome fans EVER!I'm so happy that you are so very happy with my update. So many comments and likes! Shows the star power that IS Gurika! I'm so glad I could do this little thing for you all. You guy are ALL too sweet! I shall have some photos soon!

Much love, as always

and you deserve to be a rockstar in the forum 😎

waiting for the unending update..😳