India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Show in JHB - WU-Response to comments Pg 9

Tamara27 IF-Rockerz
Tamara27
Tamara27

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Finally, I've gotten round to doing a WU for the PV1 fans. I'm sorry it's taken so long, and more bad news. I am struggling with my pics and vids, so as soon as I have those, I will post.

<font size="3">Gurmeet and Kratika were excellent! Gurmeet was the first one on stage, well actually not on stage, but he was the performer. He came into the arena riding a motorcycle! The crowd went absolutely crazy. Then he got on stage with the support dancers and danced to a remix of Badtameez Dil and a Justin Timberlake song. The hosts really made a fuss over him being the last winner of Jhalak Diklaa Jaa, and he certainly didn't disappoint. His dancing was amazing and I bet anything that he would give Justin Timberlake himself a run for his money. When his dance was over, he took the mic and started talking to the crowd, he was very funny. He said that in all the shows he does, he always gets girls to dance with him, today he will get some boys to dance on stage with him. He called 4 guys on stage to dance and told them they must copy him. He told them he'll be doing a Punjabi-style bhangra. Obviously the boys from the crowd couldn't even keep up with his first 2 steps haha!</font>

<font size="3" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>

<font size="3">Then next it was Kratika's turn, she came out wearing a beautiful black top and orange skirt, screaming like a rockstar! She spoke before she danced saying she's sooo happy to be there. She danced wonderfully, to Fevicol Se. I tell you, she is an enigma, and seems completely different in real life, as opposed to the role she played in PV1. </font>

<font size="3">When Gurmeet came out again for his next performance, he said that he would be dancing with people from the crowd, and for a change he decided to choose some people from the top of the arena, stating they almost always get left out at these kinds of shows, and he chose some girls, all younger than teenagers to dance with him on stage. He romantically twirled one such young girl around and she just gushed, saying "I love you YASH!", over and over again. It was very cute. Then he called "Aarti Ji on stage, as they had teddybears to hand out to the crowd. As Gurmeet was talking to the girls on stage, Kratika made funny faces, and told the crowd that he's busy romancing and doesn't care about his "Aarti Ji" now. Again, Gurmeet insisted on going to the back of the arena and throwing a teddybear into the crowd at the top, because they usually get left out. </font>

<font size="3">Kratika came out for her next performance wearing black skinny jeans and a black biker jacket – SO not "Aarti-ji"! Sorry, but I was not familiar with the song she danced to in this performance. The crowd gathered below the stage, and when the hosts came back, they teased her saying she told them that she wants to take a SA man back home with her, and teased her again about having met someone in Durban the night before. She was giggling very hard, so I am not sure if that was true or not haha!</font>

<font size="3">Finally, they both came out for their last performance, and Kratika (like Surbhi), pulled a baby up from the crowd onto the stage. Gurmeet took the mic and said, "Aarti Ji, you already have 4 children back home, now you want a 5th? No Way!", and the crowd erupted into laughter. They finally danced together to Ishq Wala Love, and it was so sweet – you can tell they're very good friends too! When Gurmeet spun her away from him, he did cartwheels to get back to her, and you could see that wasn't planned, as Kratika burst out laughing and they couldn't continue dancing. </font>

<font size="3">They left the stage hand in hand, thanking the crowd for their love and support. </font>

<font size="3">I hope my update makes up for me taking so long to write it for you guys. </font>

Edited by nanand - 16 August 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

swiiitttyishupadma03rac08EmilyParis14maithrihagarevinisingh03Sahiraaacynthya_bellapvloverkratzgaayadeepu59mostarkgphalsissakhanNandita1970ShilalipiRubyWoomaureen84Katy*Sohana*Singh*tleshniForeverAarYanjiveekamaanSinalRockselanpremiprityankagaanabhatcielopvanaticmahi_gurmeetMANISHAGOELilan_kart92yashitaaSdarenDroolicious_GurIkaholic_SankyGalgood_boy19Naterguru...sharanya...Arohi97jasamfandonna88jy11Doe_Jane2013tharumamiyasingh1disha_rajdevkumari3pal_2010VersatileStarvicky91asmaniUbiquitos-Deepzz-angakeputhtanubagDeepaavengStrawbellaLuvStrk-001123mitul-MishtyBlue-Tanvi.narulaladyBgudLeevi05nirmalac99smileymj10ns1970luv_lvndrVashHrachna1970KayAziwaprincess121993..Comrade4eva..Chitra_11palbharAbie10kratzyfannusratjahan505..Pankhudi..FireLordPhoenixZettersallybaby--Iqra--COLOGY-AarYaholic-uluvmgjayshu17TinkerBellaPriyasiharshithaaaaaaaAlamelujyoti06-Kash-Euphoria.maha9IsYaRoCHeRvillager00--HANISA--shubhika124vinnasTanShi_CrazyLuvjenny156jhillyaryaSharlene1410Guruvishva_Dimples_lovely_nikkiAngel_Luvgafulu14Sri_RadhaVEENAGOPALpickachu-Mrs.MSK-

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
OMG ...thank u sooo much Nanand for the detailed WU...seriously can't thank u enough for doing this...really sweet n nice of u... Embarrassed..So happy to read about their joint performance..I'm sure it was rocking!!

Thank u thank u again Hug ...

About the videos n pics...don't worry take ur time n we will b waiting patiently... LOL

Edited by tleshni - 15 August 2013 at 2:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaaryaTamara27Priyasi--HANISA--vinnasSharlene1410gafulu14

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
WOW!!! its awesome !!!  thank you so much for sharing it!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaaryaTamara27--HANISA--gafulu14

kratzyfan IF-Rockerz
kratzyfan
kratzyfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
oh wow...it's so much of fun happened thereBig smile...

our gurika rocks...they share such a lovely friendshipHeart

love them...thank u so so muchHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaaryaTamara27gafulu14

nan0102 IF-Dazzler
nan0102
nan0102

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
thanks soo much for WU..really appreciate it..

jy11 Goldie
jy11
jy11

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Gurika masti Heart . Thank you so much dear Smile .Reading this WU gve me so much happiness.Really appreciate it. Thanku Big smile .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaaryaTamara27vinnasgafulu14

Doe_Jane2013 Goldie
Doe_Jane2013
Doe_Jane2013

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
what was that? TM, your WU is soo good i felt like i saw the performance with my own eyes. You have written it to the very detail like an OS..ClapClapClap.. 
thank you very much for doing it.. i was blushing the whole time reading and rereading it!Embarrassed

_GurIkaholic_ Senior Member
_GurIkaholic_
_GurIkaholic_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Nanand Hug thank you dear ...will  wait for pics and videos take your time ..thanks once again .

Go to top