India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

Really a MAHA-Episode? (Page 2)

--POV-- Senior Member
--POV--
--POV--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Rashmi, BlushingBlushingBlushing full shy coming..

Rachel, Usually ME is just a buildup for the normal epi LOL
But yes... here they showed that Antara is able to freely laugh after a long time. She has never laughed this way after her dad's death

And the revelation about mouth organ - Here they are showing he brings peace, laughter, madeness, fear, attraction and many more shades in her... So directly or indirectly he spices her life and makes her forget her worries EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cat.PrincessN

--POV-- Senior Member
--POV--
--POV--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaLaLand.rd

Or maybe they wanted to show the dance seq in the ME, and that is what the news also was, all around, but something happened which made them drag it to another day and having made it public that every wed there will be an ME, they had to show something and thus, they changed the seq that was to be telecasted in the ME. This is my gut feeling.

they never do the expected... when we expect firecrackers, they give us romance..
when we expect romance, comedy happens LOL
All I would say is well played CVs... The highlight of ME was Antara's and Raghu's closeness instead of a dance competition which was all about Antara and Rasika..

So while everyone was thinking of dance, thy brough romance LOL
It was googly to borrow the cricketer's terminology LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessN

LaLaLand.rd Senior Member
LaLaLand.rd
LaLaLand.rd

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hey...how did I miss on that most pivotal part of yesterday. He has her flashbacks and he plays her song's tune on his mouth organ. It clearly shows that he has it in his heart for her. Thank you Saji. Smile

P.S. Actually my net pack is over. I mean the extra speed GBs is over. I re-watched all the episodes from the start. So now I get less speed and it takes a lot of time to load up. Moreover, I do not even watch it on TV. So I get irritated. Thus, I watch it just to fill in the quota and give rest to my impatience. Hence, the miss on my points.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--POV--PrincessN

--POV-- Senior Member
--POV--
--POV--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Hey...how did I miss on that most pivotal part of yesterday. He has her flashbacks and he plays her song's tune on his mouth organ. It clearly shows that he has it in his heart for her. Thank you Saji. Smile

P.S. Actually my net pack is over. I mean the extra speed GBs is over. I re-watched all the episodes from the start. So now I get less speed and it takes a lot of time to load up. Moreover, I do not even watch it on TV. So I get irritated. Thus, I watch it just to fill in the quota and give rest to my impatience. Hence, the miss on my points.

I know what u mean.. daily motion.. ruk ruk ke chalata hai.. I get soo annoyed...And YT gets blocked within 15 mins of being uploaded. So its a run against time for me..
I do manage to catch it on TV if am at home at 9.. Else Star TV zinda baaad. But no precaps thereDead

GTG.. going out.. evening will try to put up a post on my brain's running commentary while watching yest epi LOL
LaLaLand.rd Senior Member
LaLaLand.rd
LaLaLand.rd

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --POV--

I know what u mean.. daily motion.. ruk ruk ke chalata hai.. I get soo annoyed...And YT gets blocked within 15 mins of being uploaded. So its a run against time for me..
I do manage to catch it on TV if am at home at 9.. Else Star TV zinda baaad. But no precaps thereDead

GTG.. going out.. evening will try to put up a post on my brain's running commentary while watching yest epi LOL
Exactly. Arghhh. I hate it. Sure. Have fun. :)
Ciao!

--POV--

Minni147 IF-Rockerz
Minni147
Minni147

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
100% True... I Agree with u  I though ME means they will show some Dhamaka like Dance Competition & Raghu will come to Know & all But it's juz like normal Episode nothing special in other than Ranatara's Kitchen Scene 

--POV--

ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
agree at least antaras dance could be shown

--POV--

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I guess they dont wish to drag d normal scenes thats y they fitted every scenes including R Aunty's evil scene so that they could show something serious nd complete d track within this week...

but im already satisfied with their kitchen scene.. woow.. Day Dreaming

--POV--

Go to top