Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~Surbhi Maniacs CC#2 ~*(IO) (Page 47)

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I'm good Big smile

DID YOU KNOW WE'RE GONNA GET A JELLY ASAD?!

How's Arjun and Purvi's story going? Have they gone on a honeymoon yet? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Jelly Asad? what does that mean? ROFL is that good or bad LOL

Well ArVi SR did happen, but no signs of honeymoon Ouch Ankita Lokhande is hogging up all the limelight as usual. Zee TV is so biased I cant even explain. Lately they have been cutting out ArVi special scenes completely. Can you believe that Ouch

KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Sorry! Jelly meaning jealous Embarrassed And over-protective and possessive Embarrassed So definitely good! LOL

Who's Ankita Lokhande? Is she Sushant Singh Rajput's wife or something? I have a huge crush on this guy <3

Which character does this lady play and why is she hogging up the screen-space? That sucks! Finally the leads are together, and they're showing people you don't particularly wanna see -____-

What do you mean 'special scenes'? Like is the editing of their scenes bad in the episode? It most likely is a ZeeTv thing then 'cause they do the same with AsYa scenes Angry

relentless.

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Ugh I'm so gonna miss this place when college startsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBairelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
OMG a jealous Asad Day Dreaming awww! and whom is he going to jealous of? :O

LOL ankita is Sushant's GF, he's good but not a big fan of him LOL but this woman I cant stand Dead she plays Archana LOL. She's apparently the main lead but her charm has long GONE -__- Basically shes a very arrogant person, she tried her hand in Bollywood, but obviously she got no offers even besides Sushant being her BF lmfao. She had initially left PR, but the woman is back and wants all the good scenes. Apparently the daughter of ArVi might be played by her in the upcoming Leap Dead

AshVik are 90% quitting PR, but lets hope its a 100% confirmed news. Cant stand them being wasted in this crapfest Ermm

ArVi were supposed to have a scene with their daughter - Pari. For which we've been waiting so LONG. Sbs even aired it, but NO. Zee TV cut it out, and didn't even bother showing it :(

Trust me, AsYa scenes (special and important ones) at least don't get edited like that. I'm so glad their talent doesn't go waste

KulfiBai

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Amu Hug Aww when does your college start?

KulfiBai

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

Hey Amu Hug Aww when does your college start?

Hey yamzyyHug next week :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBairelentless.

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

OMG a jealous Asad Day Dreaming awww! and whom is he going to jealous of? :O

LOL ankita is Sushant's GF, he's good but not a big fan of him LOL but this woman I cant stand Dead she plays Archana LOL. She's apparently the main lead but her charm has long GONE -__- Basically shes a very arrogant person, she tried her hand in Bollywood, but obviously she got no offers even besides Sushant being her BF lmfao. She had initially left PR, but the woman is back and wants all the good scenes. Apparently the daughter of ArVi might be played by her in the upcoming Leap Dead

AshVik are 90% quitting PR, but lets hope its a 100% confirmed news. Cant stand them being wasted in this crapfest Ermm

ArVi were supposed to have a scene with their daughter - Pari. For which we've been waiting so LONG. Sbs even aired it, but NO. Zee TV cut it out, and didn't even bother showing it :(

Trust me, AsYa scenes (special and important ones) at least don't get edited like that. I'm so glad their talent doesn't go waste

Apparently he's going to be jealous of a guy who shows interest in Zoya Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileEmbarrassed

Oh I thought he was married! LOL Lol is she a bad actress or something? OMG this is so twisted she's going to play their DAUGHTER?! DeadROFL That is so weird Confused Wait, so does that mean AshVik are no longer gonna be in the serial? Or will they be buddhay and have grey hair etc.?

f**k, that sucks Ouch The scenes sounds really cute too Ouch

relentless.

Go to top