India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~Surbhi Maniacs CC#2 ~*(IO) (Page 127)

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
And he'll explain the blackmail to Ayaan too, so Ayaan will have to break Humaira's heart Broken Heart and give in to marrying Zoe. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

Forced marriage Tanvi. Ouch From both sides is my biggest guess. Fact is, both AsYa and AyRa are deeply in love with each other now. When MaBurt happens, Asad will FORCIBLY (not physically, but yes, force) give away Ayaan to Zoya. And my biggest hunch is that Tanwh**e will be emotionally blackmailing him saying that if he doesn't give Zoe away to Ayaan, then Najma-Imran won't happen. And I've already told you why he thinks that's bad; Because he doesn't know the real Imran.

Asad puts his family above everything Tanvi. Trust me, he'll be in a WASTELAND of tears when he gives her away, but he'll do it. He'll sacrifice true love for Najma's happiness Ouch And that's my biggest prediction. Ouch

Omg I am so not ready for this :'( I think something with Najma will lead a path towards MaBurt nikaah(sadly) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-KulfiBai

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Oooh Amu flirt with him ;D LOL yay! I love it when you see a good looking college guy Heart I haven't found any yet -_-LOL

Not that I can flirt ROFL I'm too awkward ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paagal_KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

Forced marriage Tanvi. Ouch From both sides is my biggest guess. Fact is, both AsYa and AyRa are deeply in love with each other now. When MaBurt happens, Asad will FORCIBLY (not physically, but yes, force) give away Ayaan to Zoya. And my biggest hunch is that Tanwh**e will be emotionally blackmailing him saying that if he doesn't give Zoe away to Ayaan, then Najma-Imran won't happen. And I've already told you why he thinks that's bad; Because he doesn't know the real Imran.

Asad puts his family above everything Tanvi. Trust me, he'll be in a WASTELAND of tears when he gives her away, but he'll do it. He'll sacrifice true love for Najma's happiness Ouch And that's my biggest prediction. Ouch

No see, how is that bitch going to emotionally blackmail Asad? By telling him she's the momma of his to-be-brother-in-law, right? And  threatens him that she'll reveal that and break the nikah? So then obviously Asad will find out that Imran is a jackass liar! Why the hell would he wanna get his lil' sister married to that coward? Confused

And all dialogue of Dilshad's when she says something like Najma has had a sheltered life etc. makes me think NajRan marriage WON'T happen, and Najma will be heartbroken. Right now, all the wh**e is after, is those 2 crores. Now from now to around say, the 12th or 13th of Sept, WHAT THE EFF can the bitch possibly do to get Asad to give his love to Ayaan?

And where does Zoya's say come in all this?! Confused My poor bb Cry Going from one brother to another Dead

-nrityanjali-

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Najma is the key point here. Ouch And so is Bhainseena Bi & Imran. All three will cause this marriage with Najma being hopelessly in love with Imran. 

Asad's love for his sister is huge. Oh btw, IPKKND parallel. Remember that horrible hate marriage? ASR did it for his Di. His sister. 4Lions love to repeat. Just a hunch Ouch

I might make a post analyzing this fully on Tumblr soon Embarrassed

KulfiBai

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
No, Tanvi, she won't even say that IMO. She won't even bring up her pregnancy is my biggest hunch (though I haven't discussed it with MKI).

What she'll do is she may threaten to harm Najma or stop her from having Imran. She won't bring up the pregnancy; She'll simply be the Tanwh**e she is and make him with fear for his sister give Zoe to Ayaan.

And yeah, I know Cry Zoe is seriously going to be miserable at this Cry Sigh.

KulfiBai

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Me too Vaish, I cannot flirt. ROFL once we went to this place to eat and when I went to the counter to get drinks the guy there started flirting with meLOL I just looked at him like W*FROFL all I can do is stare...shamlesslyROFL

-nrityanjali-

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I don't see how giving Zoe to Ayaan would benefit that wh**e but okay. Wouldn't she rather just kill Zoya off? 

-nrityanjali-

Go to top