Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
HEYAA Tanvi..How are you girl? Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Bored. Frustrated due to the lack of AsYa romance. And even if we do get some it's limited to a bear-hug and/or dreams Ouch

Hope you're well Big smile How was PR today?

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Honestly speaking, am started to get irritated of the repetitive AsYa track...i want something hot and new for them...Stern Smile
PR was partially good. Good amount of ArVi scenes and a beautiful Purvi scene with her brother Heart

KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
That's good. At least your OTP have gone beyond a hug. In fact, they even had sex before marriage. My bbs can't get past giving each other teddy-bear hugs Disapprove

Apparently we are supposed to be getting some 'passionate' romance in the upcoming weeks, thing is though, they ALWAYS seem to give us bloody dream sequences all the time and I'm sick and tired of them. I thought I shouldn't complain and be happy with what I get because Gul could get Zoyaan married any minute and then I'd crave for even dream sequences but honestly, I've had enough. I'm hoping this one is REALITY - apparently the song will be from the movie Hum Tum, I think it's the 'saanson mein saason ko dhalne do zara' one Embarrassed

Edited by KulfiBai - 03 September 2013 at 5:53pm

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I totally know what you mean Ouch ArVi tracks were like that in the past, but yeah at least they made love and even have a child now. Basically their comfort level is really good. I don't follow KaBhi much together offscreen, so can't say but i honestly think that KSG doesnt want to do intimate scenes, maybe? or it could be the other way round too. May be Surbhi is hesitant. Who knows?! But yeah ive watched enough of the same dialogues, same fights and bear-hugs LOL They need to go beyond all of this. 

I dont get one thing, why are ZoYaan going to get married? I still haven't understood this part of the story Confused

KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I don't think comfort level is the problem. They are comfortable together. I remember seeing some of their pics from their SA trip where they had to perform on Tum Hi Ho and it was HOT, like Surbhi had a black dress on and at one point she even had her leg all up on his shoulder. Also their almost kiss scene was REALLY close, so it's not the comfort level. It's the damn writing. I don't know if they're purposely waiting to show them being passionate or just aren't getting the fact that we are starving for some proper romance LOL

Either way I'm getting pissed Ouch

Zoyaan - is complicated. And unfortunately I think it's very much a possibility though I would hate it if it happened Dead

relentless.

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Okay I'm warning you, this is gonna be long but it's an interesting read. I asked a fellow blogger on tumblr what she thought about the upcoming jealousy track (this was before Rajveer's entry) and here's her reply:

Mrs Rodriguez called Asad Akdu', and felt he was so boring that he would never find a girl who would fall in love with him or marry him. It stayed with him permanently. To the extent that he decided that love wasn't for him ("reject others before they can reject you" syndrome), and decided that he wanted a simple' girl (even though he clearly enjoyed Sri Devi films, and she tended to play vivacious characters), and it's what he presents to his mother back in November. 

His bigger issue was that he liked Zoya against his wishes and control, and he feared her rejection, not just because of Mrs Rodriguez's claims but also the fact that Rashid did leave them. It's why when Zoya called him Akdu he was reminded of that and very specifically all of this harks back to February 13th, when Zoya told him he was too boring' and too emotionally-challenged', and that he should fall in love, but he'd be too Akdu to admit it. This was followed by the dance in the very next episode, because his tether literally snapped. Zoya up till that point had been refusing to acknowledge that she had feelings for him and he needed some kind of confirmation that she felt for him, and that he in fact wasn't too Akdu, boring or emotionally-challenged'. The dance showed that Zoya responded and reacted to him exactly the way he reacted to her and more importantly it made Zoya consciously aware of their dynamics.

When Asad found Zoya's wishlist, Zoya claimed that Asad would never be able to fulfil these wishes because it wasn't within his character and that he was too stiff and serious to ever be able to do anything like that. Asad took it upon himself to prove her wrong because Zoya is a lot of fun (perhaps too much) and there's most definitely a part of Asad that feels he's not fun enough for Zoya, and that in turn could prompt her to leave him and that's not something he can bare. It reappeared in yesterday's dialogue when Asad called himself a simple man'. What he means he is serious rather than theatrical. Also the wishlist harked back to May 1st, when Asad said that it looked like Zoya wanted to marry him and she told him she'd rather marry a statue because her life would be more romantic. Asad was gauging Zoya at the time to see how she felt and was rather taken aback when she didn't consider him romantic and started listing his flaws, which were all the things Asad feared about himself as a partner, and v. specifically in relation to Zoya, who rejected' him on the basis of the absence of those qualities.

Asad wanting to see Zoya sleeping is very much connected to his fear of losing Zoya and Zoya leaving him. It began with the first time Zoya woke the household up with her nightmare, and at that time he wanted her to leave. The next time her nightmare occurred, Asad and Zoya were in a far better place in their relationship and he asked her about it, realising she wasn't just theatrical but someone with deep-rooted fears and pain, and he just wanted to hover over her but a) didn't know how to and b) didn't feel he had the right to . This culminated in May when Asad found out about the reason for her nightmares, Asad went into Zoya's room to watch over a sleeping Zoya and wanted to stay but couldn't. The next time he watched Zoya sleep was right after her immurement and he wasn't allowed to stay, and when he woke up the next morning she was gone. Asad wanting to watch Zoya sleep was about reassuring himself that she wouldn't leave and the nightmares wouldn't haunt her, and once again Asad's insecurities rear their ugly heads, and very specifically the ones that suggest that she will leave him.

NB. This is why when Zoya makes the joke about being a runaway bride, it hits home and why it was v. inappropriate for Zoya to say anything like that, especially in light of him wanting to watch her sleep and already having almost lost her, and for me it's indicative that Zoya's evolution isn't quite there yet. In fact, the CVs they are doing their utmost to highlight the lack of Zoya's maturity and evolution.

I think the upcoming jealousy' track is going to be a little more than that. While I trust the basics of Oishi's spoilers, I find them to be misleading. Like the Mrs Rodriguez spoiler because while most people were convinced that she would a teacher that Asad would have had a crush on, I felt that she would be more of a maternal figure who would have been his mentor. While Mrs Rodriguez wasn't Asad's mentor, she certainly had a profound impact on his life. Similarly, I don't think this is a pure jealousy track; it's more to exacerbate Asad's insecurities, Zoya being relatively oblivious, and more importantly to show that Zoya can be a very poor judge of character like Asad because this new guy's entry was very ominous in the precap. He also may go on to be connected to a bigger story arc, such as Tanveer's revenge.

For me this is all building towards Maburtgate. 

1) Asad's constant fear that Zoya will leave him will most likely result in him having to pull away and accidentally instigate the Maburt marriage. There are two narrative reasons for this: a) Zoya running away is the expected option since the CVs have been mentioning it a lot, so the natural twist would be the complete opposite; and b) the case of the parallels, because Asad has paralleled his father when it comes to his relationship with Dilshaad, only for him to circumvent the legacy. He has already betrayed' Zoya, which means all that is left is him leaving' Zoya, which will be circumvented by Zoya being married to somebody else, but ultimately these two reuniting, which Rashid could never do.

2) Ayaan is the more fun version of Asad, so for Asad the fear of being rejected by Zoya for someone who is less serious will come out to play in some horrific ways, especially if that someone is the brother whose mother is for whom his father left him and his mother. Whether Asad intends to be hostile to Ayaan or becomes hostile because of the situation is another story but Zoya will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. They have been building the foundations for this clash since March and more recently with the Nikhat and Najma, but the situation was diffused with relative ease. The other thing that needs to be taken into account is that Ayaan will not respond well to this predicament, because he is in love with Humeira and in this scenario he's betraying her, and that will make him resentful of Asad and Zoya, especially if this is a result of something Asad sets into motion.
There are other dynamics are play here too. The fact that Asad and Zoya still refer to each other as Mr. Khan and Ms. Farooqui, was a clear cut sign that they were never getting married, and while Asad has referred to Zoya by her first name quite a few times, Zoya has only ever done that once. This can only change when they are ready to be married, like Maan and Geet in GHSP. Plus, Asad calling Zoya by her name when he is no longer in a position to call her Ms. Farooqui and saying Mrs Khan would be too painful, especially in light of their recent conversation about how Asad would call her Mrs Khan after they are married.

Plus, Ghafoor's monologue about how Ghafoor will take a fighting stance for his daughter's anguish, wasn't really for Zoya but for Humeira, esp. if the Maburt marriage goes ahead. He'll fight for Zoya once he realises that she is his daughter but until then him and Zoya are going to be at loggerheads. Which brings me to the synopsis, and while I've always maintained the chronology and speed has been misleading the actual content, not so much. Ayaan and Zoya fall in love, but it doesn't say to whom or with each other' and it is only after marriage that Ayaan wants to win Zoya back and this may add to the clash between the brothers, because I suspect that at this point Zoya is going to want to step away from all of this.

More than the synopsis though, the dances in the show all make the same claim. BNHH, Asad's step falters, loses his grasp on Zoya and is forced to turn away from her while Zoya looks on, and Asad turns walks towards her and Zoya walks to him, whispers against his cheek, they exchange glances and then Zoya starts walking away, and Asad catches the saree, wraps her and refuses to let her go, and advances while Zoya tries to step away, followed by the lightning strike. What we've seen so far from the dance is the moment that Asad and Zoya exchange glances, because the beginning of Tanveergate was Asad's falter, them turning away from one another was their separation, Asad walking towards her was Ajmer, Zoya whispering against his cheek was Tanveer's revelation, the exchanged glances (the romance) is where we are now, and I think we are about to see Zoya walking away and Asad staking his claim, the lightning strike signifying the dissolution of the marriage, the momentary reprieve in their relationship (which includes Asad's redemption) and then Zoya trying to walk away for XYZ reason but Asad having none of it, and then stopping, while Asad moves into kiss her.

In Hulchul Hui, Zoya was turned upside down which marked beginning of Tanveergate. Mar Jayian saw the separation, Ajmer and Zoya's return to Asad, which was followed by the spin, them stopping to look at each other and then Asad being pulled away and then Zoya, which then saw them fighting to get back to each other, breaking their restraints and then come back to each other, with Asad leaning away from Zoya looking down, and Zoya whispering in his ear, he looks back at her, the performance continues with Asad laying Zoya on the floor, bringing her up again, then walking away, and looking back, and she runs to him and the spin against a burning tree

Asad and Zoya stopped to look at each other, it was the romance we've seen for the past month, but Tanveer will do something that forces Asad to leave Zoya, which is followed by Maburt. They both free themselves of their shackles and return to one another, with Asad probably drawing Tanveer's story to a close and dissolution of marriage on the other hand. We once again see another symbolic redemption sequence, and that is followed by the remaining battle, and at some point, Zoya will be forced to choose between Asad and Ghafoor, and she will choose Asad (like she eventually stopped backing away in BNHH). The burning tree, is symbolic of against all odds, and their family histories (i.e. the family tree).

During Eid Mubarak, we had three performances that repeated this situation. In Yoon Shabnami, we saw Asad's story, where he'd seen Zoya and during the girls running across the stage, Asad, at one point, catches the wrist of another girl (Tanveer), only to let her go, and then pursues Zoya who keeps evading him and then he finally catches her, then let's go and disappears while Zoya looks for him. In Mere Haath Mein, we see a panicking Zoya looking for Asad, pushing away two men (Akram, because they managed to make it to the altar and Ayaan, because even if they are married', a dissolution suggests their marriage will be rendered null and void) she thought might have been Asad, only for Asad to come out of the shadows to perform with her, while trees make their way into the performance and after the trees move away, Asad and Zoya make their way to the moon. Finally, in Issaq Tera, Asad and Zoya lose' each other momentarily, as Asad twirls another woman and Zoya's is twirled by another man but they return, dance, and their trademark spin with Asad grounding Zoya and Zoya bringing out the lighter side to Asad, followed by the denouement where Zoya reclines and falls back as Asad holds her, and Asad is in ruku' (half subservience) while there are pyrotechnics in the background.

So we've seen the same images and ideas again and again in their performances and all the various tracks we've had are building upto this particular hell.

Moreover, with regard to Oishi's spoiler photos and Surbhi's latest interview, contrary to some claims, it's fairly evident that Maburt is very likely and that the love triangle isn't between Asad, Zoya and this new character because he is a) ominous and b) this is more about Zoya's judgment, and Zoya being able to distinguish between control and someone trying to keep her safe. A secondary character that is important to the storyline would have a promo like Tanveer did when she arrived and we'd have off-screen stills' etc but that is not the case. This character is establishing a pattern of behaviour, push character arcs and evolutions, and will most likely be a catalyst for other things.

In the promo, Asad blindfolds Zoya, Tanveer watches a helpless Zoya, who is smiling (suggesting that Zoya is unaware of what's going on, quite similar to the March 23rd Promo, where it was evident that Zoya was in the dark about most things, including Asad's feelings, Asad realising he couldn't fight his feelings for Zoya and trying to find out how she felt, while not being able to see or hear Tanveer, and Tanveer being able to see everything and planning to marry Asad, and it played out exactly that over the next month, as Zoya was forced to confront her feelings when the departure track began, while Asad had already managed to accept that he liked Zoya and they both remained oblivious to Tanveer, but Tanveer quickly figured out the dynamics of their relationship, and was able to play Zoya because she didn't know how Asad felt and used that against her for quite some time). 

NB. Most people have asked me this so I am answering it before you do. With regard to why they have developed Ayaan's feelings for Humeira, as well as Asad's and Zoya's relationship, I think this was done to keep the audience happy. True love separated, so no one would feel it was wrong if Ayaan's and Zoya's marriage ended. More importantly, if and when Zoya rejects Ayaan, it won't be a case of Ayaan being broken-hearted as such because Ayaan and Humeira are each other's true love.

So while this has gone way off-tangent from your original question, the current track is part of the other minor tracks they are developing and continuing the much bigger arcs in the story, which includes the upcoming jealousy track.

So yeah LOL I know it's heavy stuff but I needed to prepare myself for Zoyaan LOL

Edited by KulfiBai - 03 September 2013 at 6:20pm

relentless.

Go to top