Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yay, looking forward to your post Vaish😳 you make so much sense. You should start posting here too so you can knock out al the postivity 😆 we all know ZoYaan/Maburt will happen.
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The very reason perhaps that motivated her from the beginning : Marrying Asad ðŸ¤¢ Tanwh**e ðŸ¤¢ God I abhor her nastiness, and it's all worse cause I know EXACTLY what she'll do.

Remember when MKI four months back made a post about when MaBurt happens, JaaNu engagement might occur? Well, it makes perfect sense doesn't it?  Break AsYa ðŸ˜­ and Tanwh**e gets her wish; Marrying Jammy ðŸ˜† 

And Tanvi, she wont harm Zoe cause Zoe knows her now AND Asad does AND it didn't work before. She will try this approach now  -_-
im all drenched, its raining cats and dogs here and there's thunder as well  ðŸ˜† 
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Tell me about it Amu ðŸ¤£ Once my crush tried to talk to me & my friend told me he was actually interested and I ran away from him as soon as he said hello ðŸ¤£ I'm the awkwardest person alive :p
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Awww thanks🤗 Will make post as soon as possible :P I need to, to make it sound sensible in my head :)
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Yo Bal ðŸ¤—

Aww it's raining? I love rain actually ðŸ˜† I like to dance it it :P
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vaish, for some reason, I cannot see Asad agreeing to get engaged to the wh**e who tried to MURDER the love of his life. I just cannot, in all real sense. 

And I do think the synopsis changed a bit since the beginning, so I thought all the four months of JaaNu crap we had to witness was equivalent to the JaaNu engagement. I cannot handle that bitch near AsYa anymore, I swear ðŸ¤¢
paagal_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

Tell me about it Amu ðŸ¤£ Once my crush tried to talk to me & my friend told me he was actually interested and I ran away from him as soon as he said hello ðŸ¤£ I'm the awkwardest person alive :p

Haha bless you Vaish🤣 you should talk to him :P

Oh god, my whole life is an awkward moment🤣 so basically the eyecandy in my class kept looking at me and smiled at me I just looked the other way 🤣

#teamforeversingle😆

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Tanvi, I know I know,  It's hard to stomach. And unfortunately that wasn't JaaNu engagemnt. It's coming up ðŸ˜­ That bitch will be engaged to Asad once MaBurt happens.

Asad will have to satisfy Tanwh**e for Najma Tanvi . Somehow ðŸ˜­ And that's what kills me. 

THIS is the real turning pt of QH. THIS is when the synopsis comes into play  Gul said it. The real drama begins now; The Mahabharata, the division between brothers and loyalties starts soon.

Amu ðŸ¤£ #TEAMSINGLEFOREVERFORLIFE ðŸ¤— I love you for understanding xD and NO LOL, talk to him? I lose speech when he's in the room ðŸ˜† Maybe soon ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ But knowing me ðŸ¤£ I gape ðŸ¤£ I sit there and gape all day that's all :D
Edited by ..SanzLicious.. - 10 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail
I don't visit the QH forum these days. Too much positivity. I can't wait for all the reactions when ZoYaan get married😆