*~Surbhi Maniacs CC#2 ~*(IO) - Page 72

Posted: 10 years ago
someone on forum 32 said I will be angry if Zoyaan happens and the mod replied back saying oooh im so scaredπŸ˜†
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Yamz thank God she doesn't have horrid make-up anymore πŸ˜† She looked pretty πŸ˜³

But that mitwa fall was so out of place and Karan's hair πŸ€’ That is not Mr. Khan's look πŸ˜’

I actually really loved Nuzhat today! 

Mitwa was shitty man. Ewww his hair I can't believe he thinks he looks good. Its pukeworthy, he makes AsYa look ugly 🀒
Hey Bal πŸ˜ƒ

@Jazzy, nah, i'm not active on the QH forum πŸ˜† i only visit the creations gallery there :P

@Tanvi, YES she looked stunning and i loved her make up alongwith her saree. It all went so well together. But yea Asad's hair and character were out of place 😳 so agree there.
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

someone on forum 32 said I will be angry if Zoyaan happens and the mod replied back saying oooh im so scaredπŸ˜†

Yeah I saw that πŸ˜†

Did you see the longass theory on page 103 of this thread? It's interesting! A lot of the IF members still think Zoyaan won't happen but I have a feeling it will.
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Yeah I saw that πŸ˜†

Did you see the longass theory on page 103 of this thread? It's interesting! A lot of the IF members still think Zoyaan won't happen but I have a feeling it will.

Zoyaan is happening Surbhi said it. If it happens she should stick with Ayaan dau umar like she said. It will be gross that she goes back to Asad after being married to Ayaan. Zoya and Ayaan should stay united.
Yooo everyone πŸ€— Bal, Yamz, Tanvi, Jazzy (I don't know you yet? but hey, I'm Vaish πŸ˜ƒ nice to meet you <3), Amu, Yaari & whoever else πŸ˜†<3

Seriously pissed off with Asad's hair πŸ€’ She was looking perf as always, & he just completely lost the true Asad look πŸ˜†

Well guys, Sept. 11th is the day it seems 
How are you Bal? 😳
@Vaish...welcome back πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

Yooo everyone πŸ€— Bal, Yamz, Tanvi, Jazzy (I don't know you yet? but hey, I'm Vaish πŸ˜ƒ nice to meet you <3), Amu, Yaari & whoever else πŸ˜†<3

Seriously pissed off with Asad's hair πŸ€’ She was looking perf as always, & he just completely lost the true Asad look πŸ˜†

Hey Vaish! Loved your posts on tumblr as always! πŸ˜³ Especially the Mahabharata parallel one! It makes so much sense!

I'm scrolling through the bollywood tag rn, trying to distract myself from you-know-what πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

hey Vaish!!!!!πŸ˜›