Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Daww THANK YOU!  you're so good to me Tanvi when I don't deserve it πŸ€—Thanks girl <33 But no, my posts are nothing, seriously. There IS SO MUCH INTELLIGENCE ON THE TUMBLR TAG. It BLOWS me away! πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ 

I wish IF had their mentality πŸ˜†

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
CAN I FANGIRL OVER YOU BAL???? πŸ˜²πŸ€—

OMFG THAT'S BEEN MY TOTAL DREAM!

IDC ABOUT THE DRASHTI-SANZ FRIENDSHIP, I WANT THESE TWO TO BE BFFs THEY WOULD BE SO CUTE OMFGGG!!!

Ahhh!!! *exhales inhales* two perfect girls friends? They NEED to do this !

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SanBhi πŸ˜† That's cute, Bal!

Guys I gotta go now. I didn't even watch today's QH episode 'cause there was no Asya and I, unfortunately, don't enjoy watching anyone onscreen other than my OTP and Razia πŸ˜†

I'm gonna go watch Vivah for the sixth time, I need to see some romance somewhere at least πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by KulfiBai - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

CAN I FANGIRL OVER YOU BAL???? πŸ˜²πŸ€—

OMFG THAT'S BEEN MY TOTAL DREAM!

IDC ABOUT THE DRASHTI-SANZ FRIENDSHIP, I WANT THESE TWO TO BE BFFs THEY WOULD BE SO CUTE OMFGGG!!!

Ahhh!!! *exhales inhales* two perfect girls friends? They NEED to do this !

Shocked you wanna fangirl over me aww 😳 πŸ˜† I don't like DD man. I just want SanBhi to happen 😳 πŸ˜†
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
I LOVE Vivah πŸ˜³ Shamrita NEED to get married β€οΈ IDC, OTP for LIFE. Bye Tanvi πŸ€— 

And Bal, YES YES YES. πŸ˜³ DD is overrated. I don't find her pretty at all tbh. And her acting is meh as well. Sanz & Surbhi, in my opinion are the only actresses who're pretty, can act, and have great personalities -- So yes, SanBhi MUST HAPPEN OMG. They're BOTH chatterboxes, IT WOULD BE ADORABLE MAN <33 I want an interview of them together !
Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

I LOVE Vivah πŸ˜³ Shamrita NEED to get married β€οΈ IDC, OTP for LIFE. Bye Tanvi πŸ€— 

And Bal, YES YES YES. πŸ˜³ DD is overrated. I don't find her pretty at all tbh. And her acting is meh as well. Sanz & Surbhi, in my opinion are the only actresses who're pretty, can act, and have great personalities -- So yes, SanBhi MUST HAPPEN OMG. They're BOTH chatterboxes, IT WOULD BE ADORABLE MAN <33 I want an interview of them together !

ditto
They will be chaos together πŸ˜†
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hiii!πŸ˜ƒ logged in after 2 daysπŸ˜†
paagal_ thumbnail
not much Yamz busy busyπŸ˜† hbu?😳
paagal_ thumbnail