Chat Clubs

*~Surbhi Maniacs CC#2 ~*(IO) - Page 68

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I adore MKI ! One of the smartest, most knowing, and aptly thinking QH bloggers around. She's so nice to talk to, & it freaks me out still that these days she's approving of every post I make πŸ˜† Who wouldn't fangirl ? She is so intelligent man ! And eloquent too ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ I adore her too. She's a lovely and intelligent person! Though I may not agree with all her symbolsim posts etc. but I've gotta hand it to her, she's damn convincing! πŸ˜†

Idiot kahika 😑

I love the way Zoya's shoulder touches Asad's mouth😳
KulfiBai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Idiot kahika 😑

Why? πŸ˜† This hug was passionate πŸ˜³
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
🀣 Tumblr blogger Bal πŸ˜† Mitwa-Ka-Ishq :) She's so intelligent & Tanvi, IKR? So charming and a lovely person to talk to ! She's spammed my inbox lately with nice comments about my lame posts and I've been fangirling every day πŸ˜³

I think her MaBurt theories are unfortunately, quite valid guys  And she's rarely gone wrong. 

Oooh that hug β˜ΊοΈ I know it was nothing but I fangirled so hard ! So passionate <3
This content was originally posted by: KulfiBai

Why? πŸ˜† This hug was passionate πŸ˜³

For being a Prude Angry πŸ˜†
Zoya is the man in their relationship, she's always initiating hugs
KulfiBai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

🀣 Tumblr blogger Bal πŸ˜† Mitwa-Ka-Ishq :) She's so intelligent & Tanvi, IKR? So charming and a lovely person to talk to ! She's spammed my inbox lately with nice comments about my lame posts and I've been fangirling every day πŸ˜³

I think her MaBurt theories are unfortunately, quite valid guys  And she's rarely gone wrong. 

Oooh that hug β˜ΊοΈ I know it was nothing but I fangirled so hard ! So passionate <3

That hug was like having a parched throat and finding cold water in a lonely desert on the hottest day of the year πŸ˜†

Her theories make a lot of sense and that's what scares me. I can see them all playing out logically 

Aw, that's great! I love your posts too and I'm glad you're getting the appreciation! 
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
^ Yeah , I know. πŸ˜† He's the girl through & through. I wish he had a bit of Arnav Singh Raizada in him -- then we'd get passion πŸ˜³ But no, Gul must make him the prude raise-eyes-to-heaven lover πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
would it be weird if I say I want Surbhi and Sanaya to be best friendsπŸ˜† they will look like sisters. SanBhi 😳 πŸ˜†