Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nothing matters to her but TRPs for this show. For IPKKND, she made so much romance cause it was a love story to her. THIS is a love story too, but she's sacrificing their blazing chemistry for family drama sigh. 
did u watch starry night bts Surbhi asks karan will Ayaan marry me to take revenge

Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

Nothing matters to her but TRPs for this show. For IPKKND, she made so much romance cause it was a love story to her. THIS is a love story too, but she's sacrificing their blazing chemistry for family drama sigh. 

Man the leads have such hot chemistry and she's wasting it. And it hurts me alot as a fan Ouch im dying to see them have sexy scenes. But gul 😡
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg what? surbhi mentioned maburt again to karan? no i haven't bal, can you link the bts to me here? 

and yes, maburt/zoyaan is going to happen  too much symbolism & knowing gul, we cant escape it -_- 

on the bright side, jealous akdu of ayaan & zoya, but zoyaan/maburt have no chemistry URGH 😡
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=f66zZKaaZxs
try www. instead of m. if it doesnt work
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
plz comment on Surbhis profile page. thanks
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HEYAA Tanvi..How are you girl? ❤️
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bored. Frustrated due to the lack of AsYa romance. And even if we do get some it's limited to a bear-hug and/or dreams

Hope you're well 😃 How was PR today?
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly speaking, am started to get irritated of the repetitive AsYa track...i want something hot and new for them...😳
PR was partially good. Good amount of ArVi scenes and a beautiful Purvi scene with her brother ❤️
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's good. At least your OTP have gone beyond a hug. In fact, they even had sex before marriage. My bbs can't get past giving each other teddy-bear hugs 😒

Apparently we are supposed to be getting some 'passionate' romance in the upcoming weeks, thing is though, they ALWAYS seem to give us bloody dream sequences all the time and I'm sick and tired of them. I thought I shouldn't complain and be happy with what I get because Gul could get Zoyaan married any minute and then I'd crave for even dream sequences but honestly, I've had enough. I'm hoping this one is REALITY - apparently the song will be from the movie Hum Tum, I think it's the 'saanson mein saason ko dhalne do zara' one 😳
Edited by KulfiBai - 10 years ago