Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Vaish I think Ashvik are probably dating ☺️ I mean it's so damn obvious, they just need to confess it! Infact whenever they've been asked the obvious on sbs and all, neither have they said no nor accepted.. They always laugh it off 🤣

And yeah Surbhi is a stunning girl. Love her smile the most, and she acts so well <3 have loved her since the very start of the show ❤️

OMG really Amu? How do you know punjabi? :OOOEdited by KiShaholic. - 10 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yamzy I'm punjabi that's why😆
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh Yamz i know they don't accept it or deny it which makes it look like they are ☺️

Yup, Surbhi is stunning man <33 I adore her dimples <33 Ever since the very first episode, she's been amazing 😳

relentless. thumbnail
OMG really Amu? :O but are you Pakistani punjabi? That's so cool :D no wonder ur username previously was amu.punjabikuri 😃

@Vaish oh yea they can't deny the obvious.. Everything is crystal clear :PPP

Like wise! Gotta love Surbhi
paagal_ thumbnail
Yup I'm a pakistani punjabi😃 yah, that's the worst UN I ever had🤣
relentless. thumbnail
🤣 I think it was pretty cute :D
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
My old username was desi-glam 🤣 Ragzie always thought it was cute OMG :O I cannot understand why I made that name 😆 So no worries Amu, my old UN was FAR WORSE as you can see 🤣

Yamz, IKR? She's gorgeous <33 And AshVik just need to admit it :P
Edited by ..SanzLicious.. - 10 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail
LOL bless you  Vaish🤣 yours was way better than mine, I cringe even thinking about Amu.PunjabiKuri😳🤣
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Thanks but seriously Amu my username was a laughing stock on IF 🤣And I was eighteen then 🤣 (now 19 😳) so your UN was cute ok? Compared to my random desi-glam ! And  I created it last year, not even when  I was fifteen 🤣

And besides I love dil-khush Punjabis 😳🤗 Just like Surbhi <33 And your name was fun & awesome, while mine was desi-glam 😳🤣  
Edited by ..SanzLicious.. - 10 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

Thanks but seriously Amu my username was a laughing stock on IF 🤣And I was eighteen then 🤣 (now 19 😳) so your UN was cute ok? Compared to my random desi-glam ! And  I created it last year, not even when  I was fifteen 🤣

And besides I love dil-khush Punjabis 😳🤗 Just like Surbhi <33 And your name was fun & awesome, while mine was desi-glam 😳🤣  

lmfao I feel you girl! but seriously Desi-glam doesn't sound bad as amu.punjabikuri🤣 I can't believe how sad I was rofl🤣🤣

aww❤️  me and Surbhi are both Punjus😆 when she makes twitter I'm gonna spam her like crazy😆