paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Bye Tanvi🤗

LOL thank you😆
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am so sick of arvi bashing...as much as im lovestruck with so much arvi goodness...these haters make me sick 🤢
paagal_ thumbnail
same here Yamz🤢

our DP's are hot btw😉
relentless. thumbnail
they really are blind to not see the awesomeness in ArVi..i dont even know how they are fans of aunty lokhande and aunty shruti and Onir 🤢 if they do anything stupid, they are god...but if arvi even blink an eye..they are bashed left right centre. When is this gonna stop amu

AHHH i know ☺️ 🤣 
paagal_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiShaholic.

they really are blind to not see the awesomeness in ArVi..i dont even know how they are fans of aunty lokhande and aunty shruti and Onir 🤢 if they do anything stupid, they are god...but if arvi even blink an eye..they are bashed left right centre. When is this gonna stop amu

AHHH i know ☺️ 🤣 

Yamz they just always wanna look for a reason to bash ArVi leave it be🤢 ainvayi sitting veli picking out shitty mistakes😆

haha I chose the dori one🤣
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BadtameezDil-

Yamz they just always wanna look for a reason to bash ArVi leave it be🤢 ainvayi sitting veli picking out shitty mistakes😆

haha I chose the dori one🤣

i try hard to ignore man, i just tend to get into these negative discussions. Such jealous souls, my god! never seen a more vella negative group ever 🤢

OMFG the way he untied her dori...i was like ...:O DUMBSTRUCK, LOVESTRUCK 🤣 🤣 
paagal_ thumbnail

i try hard to ignore man, i just tend to get into these negative discussions. Such jealous souls, my god! never seen a more vella negative group ever 🤢

OMFG the way he untied her dori...i was like ...:O DUMBSTRUCK, LOVESTRUCK 🤣 🤣 

same here Yamz, I try my level best to ignore but I can't take so much stupidity😆

ROFLL so freaking hot man my emotions right now🤣🤣
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BadtameezDil-

same here Yamz, I try my level best to ignore but I can't take so much stupidity😆

ROFLL so freaking hot man my emotions right now🤣🤣

These haters seriously dont have a life man..i wonder what makes them so full of hate 🤢

HAHAHA dont you dare get me started i'm telling you...im gonna get out of control..and in any case this is a SJ CC..we should discuss our "hot emotions" elsewhere 🤣 🤣 
paagal_ thumbnail

These haters seriously dont have a life man..i wonder what makes them so full of hate 🤢

HAHAHA dont you dare get me started i'm telling you...im gonna get out of control..and in any case this is a SJ CC..we should discuss our "hot emotions" elsewhere 🤣 🤣 

yeah🤢

roflll same. OMG I almost forgot🤣 I seriously have HIGH expectations for AsYa SR now🤣🤣
relentless. thumbnail
oh dont ya worry 😉 AsYa SR is gonna be HOT!