Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla|Marvelous Body DesignbyDivine33AT (Page 9)

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Joined: 19 July 2012
Posts: 8019

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Sa demanding more than 1000rs, she's so shamelessAngry

It's so irritating the way she acts like a good gal in front of others,
But in reality she's so evil,
She Dead for Saree, if it was in BH, she would've cheered in a fake way,
Thankgod Iam not watching this nonsense 


Dont know ho long we have to bear her. I don't think she is going anywhere.

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Joined: 06 June 2012
Posts: 60345

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by HemaG

seems todays epi is nice...strange...D'oh


Is nice???ShockedConfused

Unakku Sanchi drama pidikkudha??Ouch

Do you like Sa's fake drama?Wink Translation for PariLOL

konjam kooda pudikala...(i dont like it)

vennanaa vidava poranunga...(they ll not leave us..even if we say no)


SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 20728

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Sa demanding more than 1000rs, she's so shamelessAngry

It's so irritating the way she acts like a good gal in front of others,
But in reality she's so evil,
She Dead for Saree, if it was in BH, she would've cheered in a fake way,
Thankgod Iam not watching this nonsense 


Dont know ho long we have to bear her. I don't think she is going anywhere.

She won't go anywhere, buddy
Then why did she quit her other show?Cry
I just hope cvs end this nonsense soon
Even J's amnesia and revenge track didn't drag this longggAngry
MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Joined: 30 June 2012
Posts: 11390

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Precap: same as y'day Confused
HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Joined: 06 June 2012
Posts: 60345

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by HemaG

Originally posted by PariD

OMG 
9 hrs

what to do...i just accepted it happily...Dancing

Come at the nighttime like this,

Anyways  enga (where) job?

night times impossible...Cry

i am doing my ACS  and BCOM simulatenously..so have to read for that...Cry

i ll try for sure..Big smile


divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15849

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Hi gals..how r u ? How is today episode ? my mom is leaving to India this weekend and have too much work from next week..work..home.. Even BV will not relieve my stress with Saja track.Shocked
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 20728

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HemaG

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by HemaG

seems todays epi is nice...strange...D'oh


Is nice???ShockedConfused

Unakku Sanchi drama pidikkudha??Ouch

Do you like Sa's fake drama?Wink Translation for PariLOL

konjam kooda pudikala...(i dont like it)

vennanaa vidava poranunga...(they ll not leave us..even if we say no)



I knowConfused who'll like this Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HemaG

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Joined: 06 June 2012
Posts: 60345

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by HemaG

Originally posted by PariD

OMG 
9 hrs

what to do...i just accepted it happily...Dancing

Come at the nighttime like this,

Anyways  enga (where) job?

u r asking the place or what?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla JDJ Disussion - HERE ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: .Prometheus.   Replies: 1139   Views: 105854

.Prometheus. 1139 105854 10 September 2013 at 3:13am by libsrocks
Siddharth Shukla|Heart Stops When U Smile|30 AT

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1199   Views: 31571

Illumination 1199 31571 25 August 2013 at 8:02am by AdorableAyesha
Siddharth Shukla|The King Of Romance 29 AT

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1210   Views: 28542

Illumination 1210 28542 15 August 2013 at 3:08pm by divine_ram
Sara khan met minor acident.Sid shukla acts savior

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Malika   Replies: 63   Views: 8686

Malika 63 8686 12 August 2013 at 2:33am by sanw
Siddharth Shukla|Bachna Ae Haseeno 28 AT

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1197   Views: 27341

Illumination 1197 27341 10 August 2013 at 6:37am by Nandita_Siddian

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index