Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla|Marvelous Body DesignbyDivine33AT (Page 88)

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

I watched a video of pranay roy asking questions to bill gates and amir khan on their social work for public. the audience asked such good questions to both of them. I liked the reply amir gave why indian Not give lot of donations to social causes ? He said indian do contribute but mostly to religious institutes. thts the diff millionaires and billionaires in US contribute lot of their money to social causes and not just donate it on church.

When was it?

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by HemaG

Hi fiza 

They will find fault in all the things. Anyway it was good he is out may be we will see him mor in BV 

he was seen in BV more after his elimintion from jdj...Big smile
[/QUOTE]

But what's thus new rumor that some veterans are also not talking with Sid?Ouch

Is that true? But what has Sid done Confused
[/QUOTE]
From where did this come, I did not read it. Do u have link?
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

I watched a video of pranay roy asking questions to bill gates and amir khan on their social work for public. the audience asked such good questions to both of them. I liked the reply amir gave why indian Not give lot of donations to social causes ? He said indian do contribute but mostly to religious institutes. thts the diff millionaires and billionaires in US contribute lot of their money to social causes and not just donate it on church.

When was it?
Old video on youtube. I was searching videos on ndtv and found it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged

When was it?
Old video on youtube. I was searching videos on ndtv and found it.

Sheets what is this about veterans not speaking to Sid , was there any article ?
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by HemaG

Hi fiza 

They will find fault in all the things. Anyway it was good he is out may be we will see him mor in BV 

he was seen in BV more after his elimintion from jdj...Big smile

But what's thus new rumor that some veterans are also not talking with Sid?Ouch

Is that true? But what has Sid done Confused
[/QUOTE]
From where did this come, I did not read it. Do u have link?
[/QUOTE]
There is no article on this. On BV forum few people commented on the article about sid and T offscreen bonding not great. So u know how people comment as if they know sid very well offscreen. They r speculating that sid does not have good interactions with anyone on BV sets. They shld see recent offscreen segment of sid and Roop pulling each other leg and having fun on BV sets. Even sid in his live chat he said his best colleague on BV set is surekhaji. Few people who hate BV now bcos of replacement just cannot see sid in BV show now..

Edited by Sheetsden - 25 August 2013 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged

There is no article on this. On BV forum few people commented on the article about sid and T offscreen bonding not great. So u know how people comment as if they know sid very well offscreen. They r speculating that sid does not have good interactions with anyone on BV sets. They shld see recent offscreen segment of sid and Roop pulling each other leg and having fun on BV sets. Even sid in his live chat he said his best colleague on BV set is surekhaji. Few people who hate BV now bcos of replacement just cannot see sid in BV show now..

Ooh ok ,it is people's speculation on what basis? That he does not click pics with them or there are no videos of him. If he was not there on sets how will there be videos.

May be he n T are not as he n prats. But I think he cleared that it is not like they r not on talking terms.
If Sid makes a stmt it has to be correct else he would have not commented.
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Ooh ok ,it is people's speculation on what basis? That he does not click pics with them or there are no videos of him. If he was not there on sets how will there be videos.

May be he n T are not as he n prats. But I think he cleared that it is not like they r not on talking terms.
If Sid makes a stmt it has to be correct else he would have not commented.
Remember people bashed sid for not in the picture with Smita, Shashank, sriti, Neha and pratyusha..
But all where happy seeing sid in prats bday..
sid was too busy with jdj to have get togetherness..
It's not compulsory that sid has to be in the same friends circle as other BV actors. 
onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Remember people bashed sid for not in the picture with Smita, Shashank, sriti, Neha and pratyusha..
But all where happy seeing sid in prats bday..
sid was too busy with jdj to have get togetherness..
It's not compulsory that sid has to be in the same friends circle as other BV actors. 

True sheets. I completely agree with u. People will bash him for anything.

Go to top