sanaya to perform with drashti in jdj

kashvi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ragini, Sanaya, Rithvik, Hazel, Darsheel, Mumaith in Jhalak's Teen Ka Tadka special episode

The contestants are sweating it out week after week in Colors' Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa Season 6(BBC Worldwide Productions) as the tasks assigned by judges are getting tougher.
After witnessing the non-stop dance Marathon last week, judges will make contestants present two acts this week. However, the twist is that in the coming week or so there will be the introduction of the 'Teen Ka Tadka' special episode wherein every contestant will get a new member to dance with.
Yes, every pair will dance with a celebrity contestant in the round, as mentioned, christened Teen Ka Tadka.
So who are the celebrities making it for this round?
The bold and beautiful Ragini Khanna – who was last seen hosting Zee TV's India's Best Dramebaaz– will be partnering Mukti Mohan & Shashank Dogra.
Sana Saeed & Tushar Kalia will be seen performing with the Munna Bhai M.B.B.S item girl Mumaith Khan.
Chhanchhan girl and Drashti Dhami's good friend Sanaya Irani will perform with Drashti & Salman Yusuff Khan. Hazel Keech of Bodyguard fame will partner Shaan & Sneha Kapoor. Lastly, the little angels of the Jhalak stage Sonali & Sumant will get a helping hand from theTaare Zameen Par star and ex-Jhalak contestant Darsheel Safary.
Finally, Rithvik Dhanjani (Pavitra Rishta fame) will come in to partner Lauren and and Punit.
Wow…it sounds great fun…
Get ready to experience Teen Ka Tadka dhamaka on Jhalak. Don't miss the episode!!!

but they got only 22 marks hope didnot get eliminated😭😭😭m huge fan of dd like sanaya also very much😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Omggg I'm so damn excited! My two favourite actresses dancing with my favourite choreographer :)
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Iam really excited, both are my favourite actresses and it will be a treat to see them perform together.

I really wish Chanchan cast may also come to support Drashti.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Excited to see sanaya dancing with DD and Salman.
-Saba- thumbnail
when this episode going to telecast?
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS. Sounds exciting and can't wait to see Sanaya dance again and hopefully she'll be on that stage doing it for herself next season. Also excited to see Ragini too...Sanaya and Ragini are crazy together so hope they show some interaction between the two.