Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Virman FF- Tanhaayi- Ch. 7 pg 19- UPDATED!!!! (Page 17)

jia123sagar IF-Dazzler
jia123sagar
jia123sagar

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Superb update
Loved it

basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hey!
Firstly, thank you so much for the pm!
The title was interesting, so I clicked the link and read the prologue
Soon enough, I ended up reading all the parts
The story has a very good flow, and I like how you have characterized Virat and Maanvi.
I love how things are going, and can't wait to read more!

And also, have to say,
You are doing an amazing job with this FF!
I am already in love with your writing just because of its fluidity
So keep it up!
Good luck dealing with the grad school "stuff" :P
And eager to read more

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas
^_^
Take care from a new fan of yours,
Hinal Embarrassed
ambarsariya Senior Member
ambarsariya
ambarsariya

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
StarStarworth cumback...Minisha...
this update was so real...and vivid...I mean I actually got to know what she feels...nd how she was??Clap
awesome...good to read...u'll update frequently dis tym...
thanx for the PM...Wink
niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
continue soon

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Superb update! <3 Got to know more about Manvi and her life.. Loved Khushi-Manvi part.. Liked the way she encouraged Manvi to trust Virat and open her heart to him.. Hopefully she will let him in and he will become her true friend.. Waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care :)
.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
First of all merry X mas :))
Superb n nice update !!!! Loved the convo between manvi n kushi !!!
The way khushi explained manvi was really nice :))
So finally manvi have accpeted to put the guard down ! Really looking forward for future updates .
Will be waiting ! Do update soon if possible ! Thanks for the update n pm :))
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Sorry for commenting late dear... Merry cristmas :D and thnks ;) I am really attracted with the awsm characters u make in ur story and even in footprints too, u r damn talented yaar... love u... love ur writing... love the magic u create in ur virman. Will comment bigger next time... :) Make the next updt longer. Thnks a lot fr the pm... take care...
minishap Groupbie
minishap
minishap

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Here is the latest update! Thank you all sooo much for your comments and likes! I will try to keep this FF going if the interest remains steady.  I know I have a lot of IF catching up to do- I think there is a place where all of the FF's are to be posted, but I will look into that in the next day or so. 

As always, please comment so I know if I am boring you with this story or I should keep it going!

VIRAT POV
"Someone got up surprisingly on the right side of the bed this morning!" my sister noted.
"Sure did," i smiled, unsure of what this sudden and newfound happiness was about. 

I wasn't accustomed to waking up happy. The problem with the morning is just that, it's morning, and way too early for me to be up. I'm not and was never really a morning person. And what was there ever to be so happy about? New day, same nonsense. Mom was on her own, my sister was on her own, and dad was usually nowhere to be found. 

But today, i was content. Oddly at peace with everything, and for some reason, today, i was able to look past all of the problems and wounds and just appreciate a new day. I didn't know what it was. And I really didn't know how to react to it. but i figured i might as well take it in while i can. 

"Who's the girl?" she asked sarcastically. 
"What are u talking about?" I scowled at my sister.
"With that smile, there has to be a girl. Eww is it that moti that always follows you around?"
"Excuse you, Sania happens to be a very good friend of mine." I said and then brushed past her. 

For a few seconds, i was upset, but after stepping outside of the house and looking up at the bright, clear clouds, i was back to smiling. 

"Whoaa Whoaaa Whoa!" Aman said as i walked towards him.
"What?" I asked concerned.
"Stand straight okay? There's something on you, and it looks scary!"
"What? Where? Lemme get it!" i said searching around for what he was referring to. 

He steadied me, placing his hands on my shoulders, and then lost his composure laughing. 
"What happened?" I asked. "What is on me?"
"A smile, and it's really scary! Hold still and i will try to make it fly off of you!" he replied, smiling back at me. 
I laughed too, shaking my head at him.
"OMG! and you're laughing too?"
"I do laugh, you know," i said beginning to walk towards the school with him. 
"Yeah but you seemed to have forgotten that for the last few months. What brought it back?"
"I don't know."
"Come on, something had to have happened. Think! I have to make sure it's not temporary insanity from living in your house haha"
I laughed again, and then thought hard. But came up with nothing.
"Okay, let's try backtracking your steps," he said, very seriously. 

He made me recap everything that happened the day before, especially noting that I was furious when I left the school. And then I told him about her. 

"Ah-ha!!" he shouted with his finger up in the air, as if he had just found the cure to some major disease.
"Yes?" i replied, looking into my books for my notes.
"It's her."
"Who?"
"Maanvi."

My head shot up with the mere sound of her name. "Where?!"

He laughed for a solid 5 minutes before stopping himself to say. "The reason for your happiness, you idiot!'

"No, no" I said, shaking my head. "I just met her. we barely know each other. how could she possibly be the reason i am smiling?"
"Think about it- you were furious when you left school last night. you didn't want to be around ANYONE. and somehow you invited her to eat without being hungry. and then you spent an additional hour with her talking and walking through campus with her?"
"yeah, so? she's just that type of person. she makes you want to forget everything that sucks."
"exactly. and after talking to her, you forgot everything that sucked for a bit. didn't you?"

I thought about it. Maybe he was right. I didn't have any real reason to be happy, and i don't normally wake up feeling this good. Today, nothing my sister said bothered me. Not even thinking about home could upset me. And i continued to replay her words, her smile, and everything about her in my head without even knowing it. 

He saw the realization dawn on me. "So, now you have to keep her around. and that way, i don't have to deal with your mood swings! She can handle them."
"Don't you think you're going too fast here? I just met her a few days ago.. and I don't even know if she wants to see me again much less keeping her around."
"Virat! no one spends that much time with a stranger just to say they did. If she said you were friends, then i am sure she means it. and anyway, i don't see her as the type of person who would push someone away no matter how they acted. and you have been nothing but nice. so why not?"

It made sense, but i didn't know for sure if i should keep trying to find her. I stupidly forgot to ask her for her number last night. and she also didn't mention it, which may mean that she was just being really nice and agreeing to eat dinner with me. 

"What if..."
"No." he cut in.
"No what?" I asked.
"don't begin with your negativity. she may just be nice, she may not want to talk to me, she may feel weird etc etc."
"how did you know?"
"because I know you well enough by now." he said, tossing a basketball at me. 
"Okay but how do i find her?"
"You know a little bit about her by now right? and she's on this campus. Somehow, some way, we will find her if she doesn't find you first."

I spent the rest of the day going over every detail of my conversation with her- to the point where I think i told him the entire story 4-5 times. As i spoke, i could feel myself feel like a weight was being lifted off of me. Like talking about her just made things okay. 

He rolled his eyes. "Enough about Maanvi already!"
 I sheepishly smiled at him and walked towards him on the court, tossing the basketball back at him.
"You're right! It's game time. First to 25 points?"
"You're on!" he shouted, grabbing the  ball and dribbling it. 

"

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456DangerousworldkinzsaathanajayprabuTuba_KSGgarimaksgianchandana123SS4MaNanIPKKND_Pyaarneghaambarsariyaricha002manvilover18devilaonmoon.Yamin.basket_101roshrebpreethisSyed695kulsum_virmanniki795drunkiiebabe-LumosMaxima-kusharberryprathe

Go to top