Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Virman FF- Tanhaayi- Ch. 7 pg 19- UPDATED!!!! (Page 13)

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Wow awesome first meeting.. So Virat fnd some connection between him and Manvi.. Great.. Cant wait for next update Smile

JESNIA IF-Dazzler
JESNIA
JESNIA

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
awesome
hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Wow a New virman story and it seems different...liked the parts

Oww they both feel lonely...
How will there first meeting...

Please pm me when you update
niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
manvi's first day to collage and its memorable to both of them
their first meeting is superb
both their pov are nice
virat getting attracted to her before meeting itself
he cares.  For her even after she said those rude words to him
continue soon

hey its just a request plz change the title head when ever you update...!! So that it would be easy to know that you have updated your story... Its just a request
minishap Groupbie
minishap
minishap

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Sorry sorry! I know it has been long. I just can't seem to take a break from school to be able to update! Here is the latest update. Ihope you like it!

Also, please please leave comments! your comments inspire me to write better and faster!

Chapter 4:

( recap: maanvi and  virat meet for the first time at school- Maanvi fell and Virat helps her and takes her to the doctors. When Maanvi sees his black mercedes, she gets mad and accuses him of being the source of all of his problems. He drops her off at the doctors and leaves in anger.)

Maanvi POV

"you did what?!" my best friend, Khushi exclaimed in a burst of frustration.

I opened my mouth to try to defend myself, but it was no use. I knew I was wrong. "I know... I just- well, I was just mad that he took my parking spot. He had to have seen me!"

"oh my god. So what if he did see you and so what if he took the spot? After all he did to help you when he could have just ignored you and gone about his day, you yell at him over a stupid parking spot?"

I sighed. She was right. she was annoying that way- she always had to be right.

"What do I do now?" I asked.

"Make it up to him."

"but I don't even know him!"

"You know his name is virat, you know he owns a black Mercedes, and you know he's a law student. And that is enough information for you to be able to find him and  apologize to him."

But I thought to myself how I would search for his car in a campus of hundreds of acres and thousands of cars.  Just then a thought occurred to me- he mentioned something about being stuck at the law school all day and all night. I may be able to find his car in the law parking lot after 5! I made some excuse to my mom and told her I was staying at Khushi's house so that I could be out on campus past my 5pm curfew.

I quickly wrote a letter to him, sealed it in an envelope, and made my way to the law school, hoping that I would find his car in the parking lot by chance. After searching past a few rows of cars, I did luck out and found his car. As I moved his wiper to put the note under it, I noticed a shadow beside me.

"Can I help you?" a serious voice asked, and I jumped a little at the surprisingly familiar voice.

I turned around to see him. "Hi."

"Come to break my wipers in retaliation?" he scoffed, walking towards the front door.

"N-no, just wanted to leave u this note." I replied, looking down at my feet, shuffling them to avoid looking up at him.

"Let me guess...a warrant for stealing' your parking?" he remarked, opening the envelope. 

As he read it, his face softened. His jaw, which was clenched, showing off his strong jawline, visibly relaxed. "Wow," he sighed.

"I'm sorry." I finally said, summarizing my letter to him.

"Im sorry too." He responded quietly, running his fingers through his hair. "I shouldn't have gone off on you just now."

"It's okay, I had it coming," I smiled. "Friends?" I offered my hand as peace offering.

"Friends,"he smiled.  "You hungry?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm starving! Wanna go to the caf down the street and eat? I hate eating alone."

"Um, I should really be getting back to my friend's house. My parents are going to freak if they know I am still on campus," I reluctantly said.

"Aw come on. It's still light out!"

"Okay, okay but I can't be out too much longer."

"Deal. Now let's go! I can't wait to eat!"

I got out my phone to text Khushi to let her know  I will be a little longer, and she replied with a winky face. Of course.  I laughed and shook my head, and he looked over at me.

"Laughing to yourself is a sign of craziness, you know."

I smiled, " Sorry, it's just something someone sent me in a text."

"Oh."

I sent back a quick reply and didn't hear a comment he made.  I noticed him watching me and looked up."Hmm?"

"Boyfriend?" he asked, as he eyed the phone.

I looked flabbergasted. "boyfriend? Hahaha. My parents wont even let me stay out long enough to see the sunset, boyfriend is highly out of the question."

He relaxed a bit but only to tense up a few seconds later. "ever?"

"Maybe not ever, but for the time being, not possible."

"Oh," he said, looking off into the distance.

"How about you?"

"Huh?"

"Any girlfriends?" I found myself asking, as I played around with my phone, unwilling to look at him.

"not so far."

"not allowed?"

"nah, nothing of the sort. Just picky, I guess."

I laughed, "so Mr. Virat is high maintenance ey?"

He opened my door and waited for me to climb out of the car, "nope, just not willing to settle."

We walked towards the cafe and entered. It was a small, quaint little place, with very few options, but enough to do the trick. He ordered a sandwich, and we both got some coffee. Somehow, he was just easy to talk to. We talked about things ranging from god and our views on religion, to whether or not aliens are real, to the economy, to our careers, to our passions, to our friends. Nothing really seemed off limits, and I had no idea that how much time had passed until we were told that the caf was supposed to close soon. I looked around myself, a little dazed.

"Oh my god! It's  7?!"

"Oh my god! Yes! You'll finally get to see the sunset!" he mocked, amused.

"Virat! My mom's going to kill me if she finds out! And don't even get me started on my brother!"

"How is she going to know if you are staying with Khushi and Khushi already agreed to make up some excuse for you if she calls?"

He had a point. I calmed down a bit, but the frantic look on my face was stuck on freeze frame.  "How about you focus on the idea of seeing a sunset for a  change, and I will drop you off?"

"I can't be seen with you! Are you crazy?!"

"Okay, okay, calm down. Text khushi and ask her to pick you up, and I will stick around until she comes so you don't have to be out past 7 all by yourself," he chuckled.

"Not funny!" I said, as I threw my scarf at him for mocking me.

"Okay, tell her to pick you up at the Global center."

"What?! That is on the other end of campus!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I know."

"Why?"

"because I have to pick up something from there. I will drive us there, it'll save you the trouble of the melodramatic tv serial acting where you repeat the same dialog 10 time- saying kya? Kya?kya!"

"I am Not a fan of your jokes."

"Admit it! You're about to laugh. I can see it."

He drove us to the global center, and we went inside. He directed me toward the elevator and pushed the 10th floor.

"the roof?" I asked. He nodded. "Why are we goin to the roof."

"If it's your first sunset ever, you should do it the right way, don't you think? I mean you owe it to the sunset."

I looked at him, a little awestruck. "You mean you made us come out here to show me the sunset?"

"Well, didn't you say it was on your bucket list to one day see a sunset on this campus?"

"well, yeah... but I could have done that from where we were standing."

"Not like this, you couldn't," he said as he opened the door to lead us to the roof.

"What d-" I stopped short as I looked around myself.

The blazing red sun was dipping into the magenta pink and deep purple colored sky, outlining the clouds in the most mesmerizing hues of orange. Slowly, but surely the entire sky was cloaked in its magnificent red-orange haze.

"Wow," I breathed.

"Yeah," he said, and I noticed he was half looking t me and half at the sky.

"Thanks for this. I think sometimes I'm so focused on everything wrong that I tend to forget everything perfect in the world."

"Trust me, I know how that is."

I looked over at him, a little curious as to what he meant. "You do?"

"Not every rich boy has a perfect life you know."

I looked down, embarrassed at my comments the day before. "I really am sorry about that."

"It's okay," he said quietly, trying to get me to look at him.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked, a little hesitant.

"Not today. Right now, I just want to capture this moment."

"The sunset is really captivating" I said, looking back at the sky.

"Yeah... that's what I meant," he mumbled, so softly that I barely heard. And I wasn't sure if he was confirming what I said, or trying to say something else.

Virat POV

It was hard for me to want to stay in the law school today. All I wanted to do was leave as soon as possible. I can't believe I forgot my book in my car! And of course of all days to be called on, I had to be called on today! I felt like a total idiot as I fumbled through the answers as my professor glared at me. There were days where I knew that law was my passion, and I wanted so badly to empower myself, to do something good in the world. But today, today was just a day where I wanted to be as far away from the law school as possible. And of course, I couldn't go home.

I sighed and decided to walk to my car. I guess I could go to a restaurant or something. Or maybe call up Aarav and see if he was free. Or go to the gym.  

Just then, I saw someone at my car, and I lost it. I was just not in the mood to deal with it.

I heard myself ask the person if I can help them sarcastically. And then she turned around. Bitterly, I asked her if she was there to break my wipers in retaliation, but inwardly, I was glad to see her again. I didn't want the other day to be my last time talking to her, especially the way I stalked off in anger.

I made more sarcastic comments- clearly today's frustration and my memory of the other day were not helping my temperament. She meekly handed me a letter. She looked a little frightened by my anger, almost as if she was going to curl up into her shell.

As I read it, I felt my shoulders loosen. It was as if her words somehow took off the weight of the day from them. They were kind, soothing even.

I'm really really sorry. I shouldn't have gone off on you like that especially after you went out of your way to help me. I'm not usually that rude, I promise. I guess I've just been having a rough time lately, and I took it out on you. It seemed easier that way. You're really a great person, and I owe you for helping me out. It's rare for me to meet someone and feel comfortable, but for some reason, I felt safe around you. I haven't felt that way in a while- and I guess it made me let my guard down and say whatever came to my mind.  And that's why it was easier for me to unload my annoyance on you. I usually never show that side to anyone. But I shouldn't have said any of it. It was unfair, I don't know anything about you. I shouldn't have judged you that way, and I really am sorry for it. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.  Maanvi.

I apologized to her too after reading it. She asked if we were friends, and I agreed, smiling and shook her hands. But I felt it again- that strange surge that I felt the other day when I helped her up. And something in me made me ask her if she wanted to eat. I don't know why I asked her that or why I told her I was starving, when I really wasn't hungry at all. I just wanted to talk to her for a little longer. If just reading her note made me forget my crappy day for a short while, maybe being around her would make things much better. And I really just wanted to be around her- for whatever reason, I really wasn't sure. It took some time to convince her to join me, but I finally managed to get her to agree.

In the car, I was watching her, and she was focused on her phone. I wanted to know who she was so interested In texting, but I refrained and tried to focus on the road. I made a few jokes along the way, some she laughed at, others she didn't even hear. Finally, though I didn't want to, I asked if she was texting her boyfriend. She looked completely shocked by my question- as if it was a sin for her to even contemplate dating someone. I was amused at her reaction, and admittedly, a little relieved. Only to then hear her say that having a boyfriend is out of the question and is likely to be out of the question for a long time. She asked me if I have a girlfriend, and I wondered how many guys she had ever spoken to before. Likely not many. If I had a girlfriend, why would I be so concerned with eating dinner with her instead of my girlfriend. I smiled and shook my head at her as I went to open the door for her, telling her that I just didn't want to settle for just anyone. If I decided to let my guard down with someone, she had to be special.

Though I wasn't hungry, I of course had to order food to make it look like I was. She and I both ordered coffee. Really, I was just in it for the company. I felt an immediate connection to her the first time I saw her. And since then, the connection just has some sort of pull over me. I felt it again when I shook her hand confirming that we were friends.

And I didn't want to just let that go. Maybe its because we both had the same look in our eyes- as if we were searching for something- as if we were restless to just belong. To feel grounded.

She was unbelievably easy to talk to. I cannot remember the last time I talked with someone about my views on god and then discussed whether or not I thought aliens existed. I can't remember the last time I ranted about the economy or really told anyone about my passion for airplanes.  In the short time I had known her, I knew one thing- I loved talking to her. I think I even almost glared at the waitress for telling us its time for them to close.  I was enjoying the conversation too much to let her go. Her company made me forget my day and really forget everything wrong in my life for a short while. And I really didn't want to let that feeling go. I was feeling calm, for a change. Composed, at peace even.

Thank god she didn't have her car with her, and her friend was a half hour drive away, given the traffic in the area. I made an excuse and told her that I needed to go to the global center. Truthfully, the thought to tell her about the global center roof occurred to me about 45 minutes ago when she told me she loved to see sunsets but never really got to see one from campus or from a place where it was just her and the scene around her. For whatever reason, unknown to me, I just wanted her to see it from the rooftop of the building. Just to make today memorable for her, to make that moment memorable. I could tell that recently, she had missed seeing the sunset, or if she did, it was from the window of her home.

The look on her face when I opened the door and she walked onto the roof made it worth it. She was completely spellbound by the scene in front of her. And I, by her. I couldn't stop looking at her. She had a sparkle in her eye, and the deep orange light made her face glow. She smiled, a smile that reached her eyes.

I heard her thank me, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was still unable to take my eyes off of her. When she finally made a comment about focusing on everything wrong rather than the good, I told her I knew how she felt. I really can't explain why I admitted that to her. But I did. She apologized again for being rude, and I just wanted her to look up at me again. She asked if I wanted to talk about it, and I told her I wanted to just capture this moment, as it is. It caught me off guard that she didn't notice I was looking at her when I said that and thought I was talking about the sunset.

Inwardly, I was a little upset by the thought that maybe she really didn't notice anything. Maybe she didn't feel the same connection that I did. But looking at her smile, I really didn't care. I just wanted to take the moment in, however brief it might be. 

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu135DangerousworldFairy-AminidakhkinzNishiaroraAmmu_Darlingvgaa-bloom-angelrjX_Lifeneghailuviratmanvigarimaksgianjayprabuafshanmk093Tuba_KSGchandana123SS4MaNannishi12345ambarsariyakushal90richa002luvmanatpanamaashabsemaysha1989manvilover18..BlueBird..Jannat94jia123sagarJESNIApink1-Minion-virmanfan013rasp_berrykulsum_virmanSyed695.Yamin.basket_101preethisroshrebdrunkiiebabe-LumosMaxima-niki795kusharberryprathe

negha Senior Member
negha
negha

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Superb and Lovable and Beautiful Update...I loved it...ClapClap
pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
nice update he getting attract toward
her he want to spent some time to her
update soon

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
woww this is simple yet soo beautiful and awesome to read and virat in love with this character he is a charmer a gentleman  admire him for what he is and the connection the time spend together for virman is just soo amazing feels great reading specially the way you have put it Big smile
waiting for the next one Smile

Go to top