nice but short update both are
having collge first day update soon

Posted: 10 years ago
W-O-W.. this is amaaazing..!! :)
update soon nd do pm me..!! :)
nice.. continue soon.. :)

This is juz amazing !! Juz read the prolouge n part 1 !! Man i must say this is really interesting !! Awesomee start !! Gosh !! I m really excited to read more !!! Can't wait !! Loved the concept !!!❤️ Looking forward !!! Will be waiting !!! Plz pm me if possible !!! Take careee !!!

Hey All! Sorry this is so late! School has officially taken over my life again so I am trying to balance both- but of course I have to make sure my chapters meet your expectations! Thank you all for the amazing comments and all of the love!! Hopefully I can get a PM out to you all for this! 

ALSO PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!

Chapter  2

"Ugh! A law degree? Overrated." Scoffed my sister when she realized today was my first day of law school. "Our dad owns half of the hotels in this state. Can't you just stay at home and enjoy being rich like I do? You graduated a year early anyhow. Take it off and enjoy life!"

"It's not something you'll understand," I replied, grabbing my wallet and rushing out the door.

"Okay, okay Virat. Go enjoy! Have a good first day!" she yelled, barely looking up from her Vogue magazine- it was Monday, her online shopping day.

Thank god I got out of there. Between the skype call from my dad from Japan, my mom's morning gossip session with Sheila aunty, and my sister's complaining, I was on the brink of losing my mind. It's a wonder how they don't understand that I want to go back to college and get another degree. I didn't expect them to understand that I wanted to find myself- I doubt any of them are capable of thinking about anything deep. But what else was I to do? At least this way, I was following a dream of mine. I traveled as much as I could, had amazing friends, and the world at my fingertips. But I really just want to find myself, my passion, my reason for waking up in the morning. And maybe getting a law degree and helping someone fight for their rights was the way to do that. Who knows? For now, it's an excuse to be away from the house. And since I graduated early, all of my friends are still in college.

People said I had no idea of what I was getting myself into. But law school was the dream, and really, I had nothing to lose pursuing it. I was about 17 years old when I decided I wanted to be a lawyer. It was right after I went to a small village in India and saw all of the injustices faced by women, children, the poor.  And I knew something had to be done to fix it. My parents and sister suggested I donate money, which we did. But money was not the cure to all of the problems in the world. Who knew that better than me? They needed someone to fight for their rights. Money wouldn't change the burns that a new bride faces when her in laws commit crimes against her, nor would it change a poor child's situation whose father spends every penny on alcohol. Granted, those situations were not as common as I expected, but they still existed. And I wanted to do something to change the social structure, the injustices. And that was deeper than just giving them thousands of dollars. As the saying goes, give a man a fish, feed him for a day, but teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

Our main campus was huge, somewhere around 800 acres worth of buildings and landscapes. The law school was a short distance from the main campus. It was of course a crummy building, almost breaking apart from both the outside and inside. The school was a public university, which put most of its funds into the athletics department. True that money cannot fix much, but money definitely was the cure to the problems of the law school building. As I approached it, I could almost smell the mold. Ugh. Maybe it would have been better to be inside of my house at this point.  I was ready for it though. As crummy as the building was, the people there were amazing. The professors were world renown, and the students, intelligent beyond measure. I could already imagine how awesome it is going to feel to be challenged, intimidated, confused. And I could not wait. I wanted so bad for law school to take over. To drown out all of the other nonsense.

I met up with Aarav, my friend from college, who actually happened to be a first year law  student with me this year. I was so glad he was there. He was one of the few I could be myself around.

"Hey buddy! You ready?"

"been ready," I replied.

He caught the gleam of happiness in my eye. "It's so good to see you smiling again. The last time I saw you smile was when we went""

"Snowboarding " I replied, smiling remembering the event- I broke my leg  when I jumped off a huge mountain and ended up in the hospital for a week.

Taking a deep breath, we both walked inside of the building. It was going to be an adventurous day. I just knew something big was going to happen. 

Edited by minishap - 10 years ago
Awesome Update..!! Love Virat..Something to make him happy...Eager for VirMan encounter..!!!!
n Yes,..m First..!!!!! N Thanks for the PM!!!
virat's etermination to make upto sumthing good and beneficial of his life for othere who need it unlike jst spending money lavishly like any other ameer baap ka beta...his thoughts and determination to do sumthing to achieve that thing seems soo good and encouraging ..lets see how he achieves it ...
excited for virman meeting ...update next part soon and thanx alott for the pm 😃
It will be interesting to see how two people who may seem at first glance to be worlds apart at first be there for each other to fill the void that it is so obvious that both of them have. 
I was waiting for you to update, hope I won't have to wait too long for the next update, Kidding just update when your free we all have our busy with life anyway can understand completely. 
Tat was a superb update !! Can't wait for the virman face off !!! Really looking forward to it !!!
Virat pov was superb !! Was waiting for ur update since long !!! Plz update ASAP !! Will be eagerly waiting !! It will interesting to see how the story unfolds !!! Will be waiting for next !! Thanks for the pm :)