nice updt
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hahaha cute updates..
 I missed maya n vicky.. :(
deepu66 thumbnail
sorry for my late reply! but i shall comment for all three chapters!
ch 93: it was so heart wrenching to read this chapter! maya really did cut everyone out her life and to make it worse she cut out vicky! πŸ˜­ i wonder what will happen in season 2!! πŸ˜²
ch 94: yay! two chapters in a row! πŸ˜† soo happy to see that even after a year, arnav and khushi are still crazy for each other! πŸ˜³ i was feeling bad for nandini that despite the fact her husband cheated on her and lied to her, she is still willing to go back to him for the sake of her family and the society. this shows how strong her character is and she is willing to do anything to keep her family happy! hats off! πŸ‘
ch 95: i couldnt stop laughing reading this chapter!! πŸ€£ aryan is too CUTE!! protecting his Mami from his Mama! i missed reading the Assad-Arnav convos and this just made my day! πŸ˜ƒ
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved the 2 couples and the child
😊
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG this was awesome simply superb. Aryan was dame cute. Arshi fight wo to die for it man. Hmm then the couple talk was nice too. Kitchen encounter was mindblowing. Really ho man it was funny and heart warming. Excited for the next update.
Camb thumbnail
You can never disappoint with your writing Vanhi, its brilliant update after many intense ones, but i am sad that its going to end soon.
Edited by Camb - 10 years ago
ArnavKhushiAT. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finally caught up last 3 chapters ! Been busy with Uni :( but hey loved it! It's just I think high time maya should stop running as it's not just hurting Vicky but her too :( it was so sad what she said to mr Pallas on phone :(

Now coming to 1 year leap makes me sad thinking the story is ending :( tho hey I love it ESP RK n Arnav's friendship n both teasing Khushi! U know when u introduced RK! I was scared he may be a jerk but alas!

Loved arhi's understanding <3 it's quite hard to find such understanding couple who would accept each other's busy life and careers!

Roflmao I loved hahahah the khan families entry n Arnav shutting the door on their face n rofl evil aryan! Inshort amazing n nidhi's fear is acceptable

-Manal
kprathiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
naughty aryan and i liked the cute convo btn arnav and aryan
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww...aryan is so cute
Awesome update. ..loved it