Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Dear recently I came to know about this FF. I am reading your FF. I have not completed reading this FF. But dear I loved all the updates.πŸ˜ƒ

Your FF is beautiful dear. πŸ‘

Dear please send me the link of season 2. I will let you know my email id.πŸ˜ƒ

Please dear reply.

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part...
got to see a glimpse of naughty khushi and dirty arnav...
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Update dear!!! Loved it!!!
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
very well written
loving their romance and love for each other
waiting for the next part
continue soon
thanx for the pm
devasahayam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well written 😊
awesome update πŸ˜‰
you are an exellent writter πŸ‘

Edited by devasahayam - 10 years ago
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update..loved it... So honeymoon is over...back to their home...update soon
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very sweet update - Khushi is getting used to this shameless Arnav I think! 

Yes, I would love to read season two - please do let me know when you update that on the blog. I have also sent you a buddy request. I'm looking forward to seeing how Vicky wins over Maya in season 2.
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update...
thanks for PM...
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arnav u became to shameless now a days...u didn't let her sleep for two days...you naughty boy...
Arnav accepted fact that they are made for each other...arnav is saans of khushi,khushi is saans of arnav...ek dusrease alag hogayetho donoka saans he rukjayega...
Awesome up date dear...
vplh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What to say, what to say? I'm at a loss for words. That was insanely romantic and beautiful and passionate yet innocent and sweet and absolutely perfect. This FF makes me want a man like Arnav in my life. Be can be a complete gentleman at times yet a hormonal and flirty skirt chaser at other times, and all towards the same girl! This Arnav is completely drool worthy.
Arnav is such a great husband. He makes sure that he spends quality time with his wife watching movies he knows she loves. He doesn't mind watching the movie because he has a live show going on in front of him instead in the form of Khushi. He cannot see beyond her and this trait is somewhat endearing.
They wake up only for Arnav to brazenly say that they sleep too much only to continuously flirt with his wife. Khushi is not used to this candid Arnav who simply states his desires and wants from her. She is in over her head when it comes to dealing with this Arnav.
While Khushi innocently tries to adjust her position on him to find comfort, Arnav can only think of how his body reacts to her. He knows that now she does not need another session of lovemaking so he does a very humble and husband-like act, he retreats to get water in order to calm himself down and wake up his wife. Arnav acts like a gentleman here.
His gentlemanly and loving nature does not stop here. Khushi admits to being happy that her parents pushed her into this marriage or else she would t have found him. The ideal lover that he is, Arnav open states that he believes that no matter what both of them are destined to be together and would have found each other regardlessly. This statement assuages holds so much significance. It assuages Khushi's guilty conscience of first rejecting her marriage to Arnav. It also acts as a wy to show how deeply Arnav feels for Khushi. He admits that no one else makes him feel the way she does and he is confident that no one else can ever make him feel that way even if he had not met Khushi yet. The love both of them share is extremely open and whole that fills me with a warm and fuzzy felling!
Overall the update was incredible and I'm eagerly waiting for the next update!

P.S. Thanks for the PM! You don't have to PM me though if its too much work! As it is I already stalk your work anyway :P