Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Why cant i dream??? - Page 2

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Me too sad. I am completely disappointed with the turn of events. I really didnt expect this to happen. First the inordinate delay, then the title, and the final shocker...the hopeless time slot. If the content of the show is so damn good then its a waste to launch at this slot becausw people wont watch tv at this time. In fact it will be a slap on the cast and crews face

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sia_lovely

Me too sad. I am completely disappointed with the turn of events. I really didnt expect this to happen. First the inordinate delay, then the title, and the final shocker...the hopeless time slot. If the content of the show is so damn good then its a waste to launch at this slot becausw people wont watch tv at this time. In fact it will be a slap on the cast and crews face

exactly Sia di. People need to watch it in India to increase TRP. But this is a bad time when people stay outside of house or have household chores. We fans can watch it online or can watch reapeat telecast just for Avi but it won't help TRP. Non-fans or those who don't know Avinash they won't even watch it online or repeat telecast.
I know here many people are giving CB's example. But you know CB was a special case. I didn't see any successful show after CB in that time slot. So it is like playing with fire. Very few people can watch it at 6pm. You are so right Sia di if the concept of the show is so good then it will be a total waste.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

exactly Sia di. People need to watch it in India to increase TRP. But this is a bad time when people stay outside of house or have household chores. We fans can watch it online or can watch reapeat telecast just for Avi but it won't help TRP. Non-fans or those who don't know Avinash they won't even watch it online or repeat telecast.
I know here many people are giving CB's example. But you know CB was a special case. I didn't see any successful show after CB in that time slot. So it is like playing with fire. Very few people can watch it at 6pm. You are so right Sia di if the concept of the show is so good then it will be a total waste.

I am in minority here but i am fine with the slot.It is better than any afternoon slot.At least it wont have that much pressure to get immediate TRPs which will give time to the writers to develop the story and characterization.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

exactly Its for only those who don't have any work but tv shows .Just those only .
whereas at night ,People do watch tv including children or younger or adults .
Children's time is 7 to 8/9 ...younger from 8 to 10 ...Working 9 to 11...I mean this is usual acc to my observation .
But 6pm ,I don't think any one has time ...even not children .

But I have a hope that they will change timeslot instead of closing ...not now but sometime later if they are interested in show now.