Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Why cant i dream??? (Page 2)

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

I was very hopeful till morning ...but when i see the launch date my all hopes are drained!!!!!!inta bura to kisi dushman ke saath na ho!!!

I can't understand why SP is playing with Avinash? At first they delayed the show, then changed the title and turned it in to a season 2. Now they drop the last bombshell! Time slot! 6pm slot. God! Na jane aur kya kya dekhna padega !

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I too will have to watch the repeat.I hope the repeat timings will be suitable for me. I'm upset.Else will have to watch online.If the repeat is late night then will be able to watch.
..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Dont get disheartened buddies. As i have said in another post SP must have some stratergy to put it in 6 pm slot. They have spent a huge amount in buying the franchaise from 4 Lions. And they dont have any free slot in the prime time. It is better they have given the show an early evening slot not afternoon slot. When SNS was launched at 7 no one has thought that it will be the # 1 show but due to its content( i am telling about the early days) it got good numbers. So why not this show. If they have a strong script then this show can get good numbers even if it airs at 6 pm.
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Me too sad. I am completely disappointed with the turn of events. I really didnt expect this to happen. First the inordinate delay, then the title, and the final shocker...the hopeless time slot. If the content of the show is so damn good then its a waste to launch at this slot becausw people wont watch tv at this time. In fact it will be a slap on the cast and crews face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Me too sad. I am completely disappointed with the turn of events. I really didnt expect this to happen. First the inordinate delay, then the title, and the final shocker...the hopeless time slot. If the content of the show is so damn good then its a waste to launch at this slot becausw people wont watch tv at this time. In fact it will be a slap on the cast and crews face

exactly Sia di. People need to watch it in India to increase TRP. But this is a bad time when people stay outside of house or have household chores. We fans can watch it online or can watch reapeat telecast just for Avi but it won't help TRP. Non-fans or those who don't know Avinash they won't even watch it online or repeat telecast.
I know here many people are giving CB's example. But you know CB was a special case. I didn't see any successful show after CB in that time slot. So it is like playing with fire. Very few people can watch it at 6pm. You are so right Sia di if the concept of the show is so good then it will be a total waste.
..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

exactly Sia di. People need to watch it in India to increase TRP. But this is a bad time when people stay outside of house or have household chores. We fans can watch it online or can watch reapeat telecast just for Avi but it won't help TRP. Non-fans or those who don't know Avinash they won't even watch it online or repeat telecast.
I know here many people are giving CB's example. But you know CB was a special case. I didn't see any successful show after CB in that time slot. So it is like playing with fire. Very few people can watch it at 6pm. You are so right Sia di if the concept of the show is so good then it will be a total waste.

I am in minority here but i am fine with the slot.It is better than any afternoon slot.At least it wont have that much pressure to get immediate TRPs which will give time to the writers to develop the story and characterization.
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

exactly Its for only those who don't have any work but tv shows .Just those only .
whereas at night ,People do watch tv including children or younger or adults .
Children's time is 7 to 8/9 ...younger from 8 to 10 ...Working 9 to 11...I mean this is usual acc to my observation .
But 6pm ,I don't think any one has time ...even not children .

But I have a hope that they will change timeslot instead of closing ...not now but sometime later if they are interested in show now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

Go to top