Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

\\ Jaan Of The Week #1 *Peep In* // (Page 10)

.sushmitha. IF-Dazzler
.sushmitha.
.sushmitha.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Congratulations Ria...Clap

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
@reet..
yaar tum log na mujhe ques puch puch ke pagal kar dogey..LOL
1.confused u a piscean or aries...rofl????
i am aries..
2.name of yor bf...rofl...
books and novelsWink
3.name of latest crush in yor college...n vts really that speciall in him/her...that u really drool over??...dont say there is noneMonkey Emoticons
honestly i don't have any crush in any of my clg boys. all were my good frnds. and honestly i don't mix up with boys so much. but yeah i have crushes outside clg...if u want to know then...he is the flynn ryder from movie tangled. LOL..man u don't know what a huge crush i have for that ch...if someday i get a guy like him...OMG.Embarrassed
4.name of yor bf...rofl...its bst frn...??
my best friend is my mom and my books. and some of my school frnds pam and nivi.
5.yor fav dish...
home made rice and fish curry.Big smile..also like south inidians and a huge crush on domino's pizzaLOL
6.yor fav pet...
i don't have any pet. but someday i want to have a goldfish as my pet. i like goldfishes..
7.if u get a chance to b a part of DDEJ...vt 'llb yor reaction...rofl???
Shocked
this will be the exact reaction..LOL
8.if u drool over ny male teacher??...if yes thn y??...if no thn y not..??...rofl
yeahWink in my first year their was a teacher in lg who was quite populler in girls. he was handsome no doubt. can't say i drooled on him.but yeah i really admired him. but he left the clg at 2nd year.
9.tell me y liked MJ5...due to dance...or due to sm othr reason...??..*wink*..rofl
for there dance obviously...cause i am too a dancer...and their comic timing...gr8 and ofcrs for the person who is in ur DP now a days..Wink

so satisfied now??Big smile
BabbaR_SheR IF-Stunnerz
BabbaR_SheR
BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by ifians

honestly i don't have any crush in any of my clg boys. all were my good frnds. and honestly i don't mix up with boys so much. but yeah i have crushes outside clg...if u want to know then...he is the flynn ryder from movie tangled. LOL..man u don't know what a huge crush i have for that ch...if someday i get a guy like him...OMG.Embarrassedlol ria...dont know who is he...bt seems like sm hollywood star...roflLOLLOLLOL...my yor wish comes true...bt vt u find really so good in him...external beauty or internal...rofl

home made rice and fish curry.Big smile..also like south inidians and a huge crush on domino's pizzaLOLhahahaha...too love dominos pizzaz...n choco lavasBig smileBig smileBig smileyummm

yeahWink in my first year their was a teacher in lg who was quite populler in girls. he was handsome no doubt. can't say i drooled on him.but yeah i really admired him. but he left the clg at 2nd year.oh dil choor choor ho gya hoga fr to gurls kaLOLLOLLOL

for there dance obviously...cause i am too a dancer...and their comic timing...gr8 and ofcrs for the person who is in ur DP now a days..Winkoh yeah...my dpLOLLOLLOL

so satisfied now??Big smile
nope...havin doubts in yor answersWinkWinkWink
Piya_Malik IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_Malik
Piya_Malik

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
riya i am really heart by u!Angry Cry

go to toilet!LOL
Krinal5 Senior Member
Krinal5
Krinal5

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged