\\ Jaan Of The Week #1 *Peep In* // - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
yeh thread to sticky thi na?? Edited by PrincessN - 10 years ago
Originally posted by PrincessN

Ria...
nowrin 
hi ria, I'm sia and its not a rhyme πŸ˜† I just love grilling people so i had to jump in and il just ask u 6 very random questions. πŸ˜†

- what is the most interesting thing you see out of your nearest window?
- do you say zee or zed do describe letter z?
- do you think that Barbie is a negative role model for young girls?
- if a tree falls in a forest and there is no one to hear it does it make a noise?
- if you were to become a famous singer what would your debut album be called?
- how did you get your name? 

Okay challo chao answer them soon and once again congratulation on becoming the first jaan of the forum πŸ˜ƒ
well thnx sia,πŸ˜† so many ques at a day...god!!..ok trying my best to ans them..πŸ˜†

- what is the most interesting thing you see out of your nearest window?
well while i was in my hostel,our cllg building was just at next and a classroom was quite vissible from my rooms window.while in my exam day i was trying hard to study at the gap between two exams and our junior's exam was going on. my eyes were going hear and there. my eyes suddenly fall on the classroom and i saw a boy from our junior years letting out his cheats and copying the ans so swiftly. the guards in the hall couldn't even understand. he was so smooth.for all the hour he just copyed from that paper and in that day i understood cheating is also an art...πŸ˜‰
don't think that i was drooling on that boy.πŸ˜† it was just his cheating talent which caught my eyes.πŸ˜›
- do you say zee or zed do describe letter z?
z to me is the zoom of my digital camera.🀣
- do you think that Barbie is a negative role model for young girls?
no i don't think so. cause in my childhood days i even have barbies. the thing is how to take the good side avoiding the bad side. likeness is good but the obsession is not. the kids and their parents spacially also have to take care about the fact.
- if a tree falls in a forest and there is no one to hear it does it make a noise?
well reducing noise pollution is everyones dutyπŸ˜‰. but as we humans are never bothered about that so why the poor tree should bother?🀣
- if you were to become a famous singer what would your debut album be called?
singer?!!well i didn't think about that but if u are asking about debut album then i would like to name it, ..."rythm of my heart"...
- how did you get your name? 
well thats quite funny. my parents brought me to hospital for monthly vaccination and theey asked my name. then my name was not registered yet and so at that instant the name ria came in my father's mind so i thats i was named as ria..🀣
so thats all..πŸ˜†
hope i staisfies u..πŸ˜›

@ ria: reserving this spot to reply yuh tomorrow. My battery is low πŸ€£ I mean both my ipad and myself. It's 3 am here and its a wonder I can be up so late without caffeine. Read all the answers and I have to tell ya u r quite clever. Chao see ya later

Unres...

actually I have no more comments to add with ur answers though m still quite suspicious of the boy cheating storyπŸ˜† but chal aaj chod thee hoon its ur week after all πŸ˜‰superb answers. Really enjoyed reading themπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Delena-cious - 10 years ago
Congrats ria πŸ˜ƒ
here is few questions.

-What was the last book you read?
-Which tv show's do you watch beside DDEJ?
-What is your favourite holiday destination?
-Best thing and worst thing about DDEJ forum?
-Your most embarrassing moment?
-What was your last dream about?
-If you stranded on an island who would you bring for company?
-What superpower would you most like to have and why?
-What is your motto in life?

oh oh  my dear Ria Congrats 
here is few questions for you sweeti 

1 What is that one thing that you love to do? Why?
2 If you could go on a dream holiday, where would it be?
3 Who is the one person you hate in DDEJ forum ? :PπŸ˜†
4. if you had one wish what would it be?

5  whats the best day of your life?
6 Is there something you would like to change about yourself?
Which famous person would you like to be? 
8 If you could go back in time and change one thing you regret, what would it be?😳
9 What qualities in anyone attract you most?πŸ˜‰
10 What's your favorite sports car?
11 your most fav food ? 
12 What is your favorite childhood memory?
Are you a negative or positive person?

@OptymisticEyes
oh no again question? even in my exams i don't have to ans so many ques...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
but everything for you all...ok let me warm up for a moment..

-What was the last book you read?
"misar rahasya"..it is a bengali teenage adventure book. the meaning of the title is mystery in egypt. written by gr8 bengali writer sunil ganguly.
-Which tv show's do you watch beside DDEJ?
nothing..πŸ˜†..from the time i started to watch ddej no shows appeals me. yeah but sometimes i used to c the reapets of my past fav shows like ipkknd seasson 1 or pkyek. but even they doesn't seem good as ddej now.sorry don't want to offend any fans. just my thought.
-What is your favourite holiday destination?
any hill station of himalay. simla.kashmir,darjeeling or anywhere else. himalay has his own mystery and beauti which attrackts me always.
-Best thing and worst thing about DDEJ forum?
there are so many good things about ddej forum,but which i like most is the unity between memberes and the positive energy it has. all peoples are so good and warm hear and whenever it comes to rantara everyone can do anything for them like rissing them from last pos to 1st pos in a voting poll...πŸ‘
worst thing..ummm no i don't actually c any bad thing about this forum.but one thing i want to say. for this few days i am watching my frnds are being depressed as they were not getting a whole rantaralicious eps.i just want to say ddon't get depreesed. just remember this show is unpreedictable. so don't predic anything from before and just enjoy.remember theey are the same cvs who gave us a whole week of that famous garage scene which made us all red tomatoes...so cheers and keeo the positive energy intact always.πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Your most embarrassing moment?
he he...again this ques..well when my classmates informed me that one boy in our class is gaga oveer me. it was very embarrasing moment for mee cause i am not used to that stufffs.πŸ˜†
-What was your last dream about?
i am in a lonely sea beach where blue waves are washing my feet...may be i didn't visited any sea side area for long so i sea this dream.
-If you stranded on an island who would you bring for company?
my whole set of books and novels.πŸ˜ƒ
-What superpower would you most like to have and why?
to make each and every people smile in this earth.
-What is your motto in life?
to become a successfull and honest woman.😊
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
so thats all..😳

@sonu-monu
ok my sonu-monu hear i am to answer ur ques

1 What is that one thing that you love to do? Why?
reading books,cause it always increases my imaginations.
now a days watching DDEJ and visiting IF.cause these two things cheers me up and makes my day.
2 If you could go on a dream holiday, where would it be?
well if in INDIA then any hill station in himalay.kashmir,simla,darjeeling,gangtok..anywhere.
in outside country i really wish someday i can visit EGYPT. pyramids and their mystery.the old hystery of egypt is always my fascination from childhood .so i wish to visit egypt once in my lifetime.
3 Who is the one person you hate in DDEJ forum ? :P
πŸ˜†
no one...i love all of them.πŸ€—.but if a random person visit in our forum to make bashers post i don't like that person ever.
4. if you had one wish what would it be?
well not any spacial wish actually. but sometimes i wish if i can be the part of my fav childhood fairytells cinderella or beauty and the beast.in my childhood day i imagined myself as cinderella and belle..😳
5  whats the best day of your life?
when in my 7th standard in my school i came in between top ten list in our class and showed my result to my parents their glowing face made my day.
6 Is there something you would like to change about yourself?
well i think i am too mody,if i am not in the mode to do anything no one can make me do any work.thats i want to change in myself.
Which famous person would you like to be? 
no one actually. i am happy what actually am i. i love myself as am i. like kareena kapoor said in jab we met, "main apni fav hoon" πŸ˜‰
8 If you could go back in time and change one thing you regret, what would it be?😳
well in my 12th standard my result was not as good as i expected. so i really wish sometime if i can syudy a bit more i can score a little more.so i wish to go back at that time and to study more harder for the result.
9 What qualities in anyone attract you most?
πŸ˜‰
intelligence,understanding and honesty.😊
10 What's your favorite sports car?
i am not at all interested in sportscar. i love my bycycle so muchπŸ˜†.so not at all knowledge about sportscar thing.
11 your most fav food ? 
i am not that much foody person.and not much choice about my foods. but i like home made simple food rather than reach,spicy foods. my mom's rice and fish currry is my most fav.but ocassionally i won't mind to taste pani puris.πŸ˜†..i also like south indian foods like dosha and idly. and has a keen weekness with dominos pizza..🀣
12 What is your favorite childhood memory?
my 8th b'day. there was a huge party in my house wheere i get a bundles of books as gift.i love books.
13 Are you a negative or positive person?
i think each and every person has some ammount of positivity and negativity in nature,if u ask me..i think i am 90% positive and 10% negative.πŸ˜†
Hey Ria
wow,congratulations sweetheart

Jaan of the week

wowwπŸ€—