India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Heart touching episode

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
    Usually I create ET for the episode that i loved. But I don't want to make fun with this wonderful, heart touching , emotional episode. So I just share my views.

Finally LC came out. It was a relief that sandhya shares it with Bhabhasa. This shows her respect towards him. Bhabhasa has done his work very well. I got goosebumps on hearing his words. How pure he is?  Sandhya was searching a mother in Bhabho. But she got a wonderful father Bhabhasa.
      In that time also she is saying meri bhaho.

CVs cleverly made suraj to know the truth from sandhya's words itself. As I said already, Suraj does not disrespect his mother. But wish to fulfill his duty as a son also. We have to appreciate him. His each and every words to sandhya are very emotional.

Usually i don't get tears when i'm seeing a emotional scene.But yesterday's Surya scene got tears from my eyes. Already we have discussed about this several times. But I want to says this at this moment again. How Lucky Sandhya is to get a husband like Suraj.

I want Suraj and Bhabhasa to know the truth.Now it happens. And I got satisfied. Don't want to think about their reaction to Bhabho.Whatever it may be. Suraj will be there to take care of sandhya hereafter. He will manage everything for her.

SRK beautifully give his words about Surya within a short time.

When Sandhya presses the buzzer i just jumped from my chair and shouts " This is our Sandhya. that we wanted to see." This is first step of her success in her life. She will get more and more success in her life.

Bhabho's expression at the last is worth watching.     

Today is the independence day for Surya also.

SBC to reveal LC
???   to reveal SC  

Edited by jhema - 15 August 2013 at 12:04am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

yshreeshamzXishupadma_Surya_shabana_79--Iniya--preeti73lathadabh1Rajeshree53timepasspamela01vish.narenslodkagilaSonali_11RainbowcatxoMJV2-Liebe-Ritu-Duggukedethala

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Great post .. Just like everyone else I loved the episode .
We all were getting impatient to know when the truths will b revealed but it was done so well .
Bhabo is really wicked , But rather than paying attention to her, I always am more fond to see how Suraj will support Sandhya now
Bhabo will repent once her son leaves the house, I dont think Suraj will ever question her, But I want her to repent and feel guilty of what she did.That wud be her biggest punishment.

Edited by Toxic11 - 15 August 2013 at 12:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadma_Surya_preeti73Rainbowcatxojhema-Liebe-

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Lovely post jhemaSmile...I had a hunch that some of my friends may have tears after seeing SurYa and Bhabasa-Sandy scenes...it was really great and acted well...everything is out now and we have to see its repercussions

But enjoy the next two episodes because after that we will have a BIG AANGAN drama.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmailuvsurajjhema-Liebe-

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Nice post! I agree with you. At first I thought that the LC story would never be revealed but it was revealed and I'm really happy that it was revealed. Bhabasa is a very good father/ father-in-law. He did his duty towards Sandhya and Sooraj  :) I'm happy that Sooraj knows the truth too at least he should know what his evil mother had done Dead but still he still respects her a lot and cares for her (he is a real good son and husband :)) Sandhya is very lucky to get Sooraj as her life partner. I also loved watching the end of yesterday's episode because I liked it when SRK asked a question and Sandy, like you said pressed the buzzer and answered the question leaving Bhabo looking shocked. I'm gad that the truth came out in front of Bhabasa and Sooraj.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhema

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top