Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Jane kahan gaye woh din...updated pt2

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
pt1

"meri photo ki sakal bilkul mujh se milti hai"..these opening lines were enuf to mek viewers understand d gud humoured pure unpolluted mind of d grl who ws saying al these.that this show wd b different 4m millions of others..
every scenes that followed it were just like out of our lives..nothing spl yet so simply spl Tongue..waking up late on holidaz wen thr is no school..talking to ur pet fish..adressing Gannu ji d cutest friend u hv with u alwaz who is never upset nevr complains bak Smile  only gives..sharing with him our fears..our trubles..thanking Him alwaz 4 being thr as our protector saviour.. standing by d windows cin d city hustling-bustling..n then sudenly eyes straying to witnes ur best friend running towards u..LOLscreaming her lungs out..showing d bond of childhood best friends..frindship..this is d 2nd best relationship i love 1st 1 ofcourse being parents-child Embarrassed..coz friendship allows u to chose whom u want in ur life..nt like inherited relatives whr u hv no option bt evn bear d bullys unrulys LOL..if u dare to voice ur dislike u wd actualy put ur parents to shame n akwardnes..ppl wd say ur parents failed to teach u manners..so option?bear all  tall or small Dead..
then cam my favourite scenes..d panic of finding out in a short while hw much u scored in ur xams..sum times d world doesnt bother if ur a gud person..as if it just wants to know if ur a gud student..our parents want us to bcum a good person bt d whole world just wants to c if ur good at ur studies..at other activitys..our parents wd sit al thru d yr with our studys n other problems..that time d world wnt cum to evn know that beta ji do u hv any problem..do u ned our assistance?can we help?bt wen ur marks wd b announced..enters ur full descendents  ..to gv in thr expert opinions..wat u sd hv dun..wat u sdnt hv dun..wat u sd do next..n if ur a grl..d list cd b long enuf to task ur brain ..

P.S:to be continued..sory if it bores u..i just wish to rewind to season1..Cryrelive those moments that ws relatable

Edited by JustMySelf - 19 August 2013 at 11:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherSehgaldivasofVsujairohitiiManAsiii-ParAnJas-Supernatural_10

divasofV Senior Member
divasofV
divasofV

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
memmories...Big smileMonkey Winksheart breaks...Monkey Iconlove feverMonkey Emoticonsfights
Monkey Icons Yoyofriendship...Monkey Icons Yoyomastiii...missing all...Monkey Icon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelf-ParAnJas-

JiyaRe... Goldie
JiyaRe...
JiyaRe...

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Nice post :) 
Some season 1 memories of SG  Big smile

Edited by SmileItsMe - 15 August 2013 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelf

sujairohit IF-Dazzler
sujairohit
sujairohit

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Very well written post JMS.Even I loved those good scenes of season 1.In fact the other day I was watching 5th sept episode which was so funny specially Gyanesh and his dialogues ,the way he teaches suvreen the bargaining tactics and the yuvi enters and he says disturbing element agaye hi,really fun watching those scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfSupernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Jms same here miss season 1 lots and old gang 
Cvs rushed into season2 
Hope we get lots of Yuvreen scenes in the coming epis 

JustMySelf

MeherSehgal Senior Member
MeherSehgal
MeherSehgal

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Best part of SG was season 1 .. I miss it too Unhappy

JustMySelf

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujairohit

Very well written post JMS.Even I loved those good scenes of season 1.In fact the other day I was watching 5th sept episode which was so funny specially Gyanesh and his dialogues ,the way he teaches suvreen the bargaining tactics and the yuvi enters and he says disturbing element agaye hi,really fun watching those scenes.

yes season 1 contents werent meaningles..thr were plenty to absorb as lessons..i wd b focusing on my interpretations 4m each scenes..wat i learnt..
JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Jms same here miss season 1 lots and old gang 
Cvs rushed into season2 
Hope we get lots of Yuvreen scenes in the coming epis 

i dnt like this track of season 2..office office..uff..colg ws so fun Disapprove

Supernatural_10

Go to top