Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ (Page 99)

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ELectraHeart

can somebody care to explain this automated voting thing to this lost puppy ? Onion Head Emoticons 125

Electra I have no idea what it is..I am as lost as you are..I do not have a twitter account and hence I cannot even see what people are writing in there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.X

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
So I saw a thread that said "I know the automatic voting code" that was "for all Drashti fans" or something like that. Now, it's mysteriously dissappeared - Confused

fastforward

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

Originally posted by Shelly1026

I wanna talk about the performance (and the fact that one of the contestant's fans have set up "automatic voting") ... Where are all Laureniens??

I am always here to listen to you! Jaldi bata! Big smile

Is it true this "automatic voting" thing, I know they made quite a fuss in twitter regarding the scores...Ouch

What negative comments have people put there? Are they the same IF pagal fans? Confused

I don't know - I think the same people are getting together and tweeting to colors, Lauren and some are even going to her mom! It's disgusting! Dead

fastforward

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

So I saw a thread that said "I know the automatic voting code" that was "for all Drashti fans" or something like that. Now, it's mysteriously dissappeared - Confused

I just saw it on Pg 2..Big smile

Venus.X

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Hi Ritu!!! Tu kaha thi Poora din?? I needed to talk to you! Hug you make me feel better Smile

So you found it huh?? See, kya faida kisi ko bhi vote karne ka?? Ouch

fastforward

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

I don't know - I think the same people are getting together and tweeting to colors, Lauren and some are even going to her mom! It's disgusting! Dead

Mom, whose Mom, Lauren's?? Are you serious?

Seriously SMJ, I want to send a message to the judges and JDJ team that let the deserving person win for a change..I am always reading here that last year too, the contestant who won was not upto the mark..I think Sash told us so..Why can't the person who actually dances and has proved her mettle from the start win? where is the catch?

And lastly, how are you feeling now?

Venus.X

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Hi Ritu!!! Tu kaha thi Poora din?? I needed to talk to you! Hug you make me feel better Smile

So you found it huh?? See, kya faida kisi ko bhi vote karne ka?? Ouch

Aww, Meri Jaan, I had sent you Virtual Roti and Paneer sabzi for dinner a few pages back..How was it !! Embarrassed

I really want to get to the judges and tell them to make the deserving candidate win the trophy this time..

I was a little busy re..Its Sunday and there's always too much of household chores that needs attention..

Venus.X

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Mom, whose Mom, Lauren's?? Are you serious?

Seriously SMJ, I want to send a message to the judges and JDJ team that let the deserving person win for a change..I am always reading here that last year too, the contestant who won was not upto the mark..I think Sash told us so..Why can't the person who actually dances and has proved her mettle from the start win? where is the catch?

And lastly, how are you feeling now?

Yup - Lauren's mom!! On the website, Lauren's mom always comments and then idiots comment that Lauren is ugly and doesn't deserve anything and all this other crap! Dead I'm impressed that they are letting this all go but what impression are we giving to the US? You think they won't talk to the people here?? About how the "the public" treats her in the name of competition! Thumbs Down

As for me, I'm much better - must have done something wrong yesterday. But better now Smile

fastforward

Go to top