Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ (Page 65)

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 1184

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by oOSaraOo

Originally posted by fastforward

Jhalak has already started right? What's the update? Anyone?
 
No its still an hour for me .. Im waiting


Oh that's all right Sara...Since my videos take time to upload, I was asking..Just saw in MF, Bala fan opened a thread about her frustration..
 
 
one thread I was like ROFL HAPPY ... her fan such cartoons .. sorry for that .. really no need for such drama she got the lowest mark

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforward

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 1184

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
see this tweet:
 
Salman/Drashti or Sana/Tusshar shd win. But I won't be surprised if they give away the trophy to Lauren n Punit. Judges r so biased. #jhalak
 
the war has began for today till a week a head .. be alert guys Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforward

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Joined: 26 June 2012
Posts: 4370

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by oOSaraOo

Originally posted by fastforward

Jhalak has already started right? What's the update? Anyone?
 
No its still an hour for me .. Im waiting


Oh that's all right Sara...Since my videos take time to upload, I was asking..Just saw in MF, Bala fan opened a thread about her frustration..
 
 
one thread I was like ROFL HAPPY ... her fan such cartoons .. sorry for that .. really no need for such drama she got the lowest mark


Yes, I was talking abt that Wink..And am sure others will follow her too...The MF today will be a chaos by a certain clan coz their fav has got the lowest <don't know yet> score..
fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Joined: 26 June 2012
Posts: 4370

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

see this tweet:
 
Salman/Drashti or Sana/Tusshar shd win. But I won't be surprised if they give away the trophy to Lauren n Punit. Judges r so biased. #jhalak
 
the war has began for today till a week a head .. be alert guys Tongue


i am pretty sure this is the same fan group...If it was Tushar's or Sana's fan group, they will not go abt rooting for their fav this way..I am sure ST fan group understands dance and are sane people...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WANDERLUST

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Joined: 26 June 2012
Posts: 4370

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Sara, Electra has already answered her...LMAO..
oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 1184

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Lauren + Punit 10 on 10 Dancing
 
 

@punitjpathak and @LaurenGottlieb WHAT AN EFFING PERFORMANCE! It was so unique and so amazing! Absolutely 10000 on 10. #Jhalak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVenus.X

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 1184

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Sara, Electra has already answered her...LMAO..
 
 
LOL must see it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforward

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Joined: 26 June 2012
Posts: 4370

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

Lauren + Punit 10 on 10 Dancing
 
 

@punitjpathak and @LaurenGottlieb WHAT AN EFFING PERFORMANCE! It was so unique and so amazing! Absolutely 10000 on 10. #Jhalak



Yay!! I am loving it!!! Party

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
lauren know only 2 steps

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -veronica-   Replies: 54   Views: 7585

-veronica- 54 7585 21 August 2013 at 12:33pm by delightful.
Punit intelligent & Lauren Perfection

2 3 4

Author: oOSaraOo   Replies: 25   Views: 2835

oOSaraOo 25 2835 15 August 2013 at 10:24am by oOSaraOo
Lauren AT #4 ~Moves like jagger~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: HashiBoo   Replies: 1172   Views: 22413

HashiBoo 1172 22413 15 August 2013 at 10:18am by HashiBoo
Judges Being Extra Nice to Lauren

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: LOVELIPSTICK   Replies: 52   Views: 5596

LOVELIPSTICK 52 5596 14 August 2013 at 1:30pm by .Prometheus.
Lauren,KVB,Lauren team

Author: ..Asya..   Replies: 5   Views: 1123

..Asya.. 5 1123 03 August 2013 at 5:59am by chinkidrashti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index