Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ (Page 38)

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TooSweet

Originally posted by HashiBoo

Guys its ok to have chat here ..I mean not to spam . but we can just have chats ..but at least we have to include Lauren in every 3 posts .. 

Cry Chal mein jaati hoon

whats the time there ... Talk to u tomorow .. Sweet dreams . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforward

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by Shelly1026

Ritz - ur quoting strategy really helped me last night! Thanks babe for making me an IF-rules abiding citizen Hug   Wink

I am sorry SMJ I was not there when you needed me...But I am so happy to find out later that my student is brilliant...She doesn't need too much of explanation...Good Job!! Clap

Ritu where was that happened .. she is explaining things to guests with ***** ..I missed them ... 

I was teaching Shelley how to cut down on quotes and in b/w I had to go and serve dinner to my hubby..Am i bad teacher? Ouch

HashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Guys its ok to have chat here ..I mean not to spam . but we can just have chats ..but at least we have to include Lauren in every 3 posts .. 

Hashi, you are tooo cute. After seeing some of the ATs here, all I can say is that such rule doesn't exist and even if it did, it has been thrown outta the window. ATs are filled with spamming and talking, so I say go nuts with talking about anything and everything including your favorites of course.

LOLLOLyea sometimes I am amused with the way they spam ..This AT is one AT which hardly have any spam post.. Guys arnt we too decent .. LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardBeingBlunt

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

^^Yes we have Aman .. Innocent Aman .. may be handless thankur or optimism ..

<font color="#0000FF"><font size="2">Thanks, I know him. Big smile</font></font>

<font color="#0000FF"><font size="2">One more request guys:-
Can somebody give me the link of Lauren's Eid Performance? </font>
</font>

Here you go Smile I'm Shelly Smile

http://xpressvids.info/dm.php?id=x12ygry

Enjoy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardBeingBlunt

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Hashi, you are tooo cute. After seeing some of the ATs here, all I can say is that such rule doesn't exist and even if it did, it has been thrown outta the window. ATs are filled with spamming and talking, so I say go nuts with talking about anything and everything including your favorites of course.

LOL

You are right Cestmoi and I completely agree with you...But Hashi I will also do as you say..

Lauren and Punit is brilliant..Anyone disagrees? Embarrassed

Diva-In-Armor

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Ritz - ur quoting strategy really helped me last night! Thanks babe for making me an IF-rules abiding citizen Hug   Wink

I am sorry SMJ I was not there when you needed me...But I am so happy to find out later that my student is brilliant...She doesn't need too much of explanation...Good Job!! Clap

Ritu where was that happened .. she is explaining things to guests with ***** ..I missed them ... 

I was teaching Shelley how to cut down on quotes and in b/w I had to go and serve dinner to my hubby..Am i bad teacher? Ouch

no no u are a great teacher .. 

fastforward

-Se-Rene- Senior Member
-Se-Rene-
-Se-Rene-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

LOLLOLyea sometimes I am amused with the way they spam ..This AT is one AT which hardly have any spam post.. Guys arnt we too decent .. LOLLOLLOL
Any doubt? We are the bestSmile

Ok it's 1:00 am ...talk to u tomorrow. Byeee

fastforwardVenus.XHashiBoo

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Hi Cest Smile I see how there are these labels of pankha and stuff - I'm (obviously) a Lauren fan!! I like reading your posts as I don't think you are a purported fan of any contestant (correct me if I'm wrong) but an unbiased viewer and your comments on Lauren's Bappu act are bang on!

Seriously though, is it wrong to be a fan LOL Wink
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#FF0000">

Hi Shelly,

You are right, I am not a fan per se of anyone. I admire the acts which I see on the stage and praise them accordingly, so far I have loved Lauren, Sana, Kids, and a bit of Shaan here and there. From the choreos I love watching Tushar.

As for being a fan, nah, nothing wrong in being a fan, end of the day most are fans of one or the other. But yeh there are certain kinda silly fans who annoy the heck outta me LOL and I am sure they annoy the heck outta anyone who is sane and fair in their arguments. So yeh I enjoy calling them out whenever I can LOLLOL
</font>
</font>

even I cant stand them though I am a fan of many celebs ..

Oh yeah! I def know what you guys mean. I was actually a fan until I came across some peeps these past few weeks Ouch

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardHashiBoo

Go to top