Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ (Page 135)

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

My review for Lauren-Punit's filmy week act:

Their act was the sensual part of Kapil's "movie".  I appreciate that instead of picking a raunchy and overly sexual song, Punit picked a theme that made us, at least me, feel like the act was more beautiful than sexual.  If the steps that they did were done on a completely sexual song, like say "kaho na kaho" LOL - this act would be a pure ... you-know-what!  Instead, the Adam and Eve theme did not portray a more sexual vibe but more of an innocent and sensual vibe Embarrassed

First of all, I loved the mix of songs that was used in this act by Punit Thumbs Up.  I have to comment here on the synchronization of their steps.  I noticed this in the Independence day act also and it became more prominent to me with this act.  Great job you two Clap It's like they have the same beats going on inside their heads!

Liked that Punit put the apple up after picking it up so it looked like it fell from the tree and they both took a bite - Embarrassed.  The postures they took during the act were so beautiful! Big smile My MOMs (moments of mention) are as follows:

-Lauren's position and look during the first "Jadoo" - can make any guy's heart skip a beat (I'm sure!!) Wink
-Lauren's look at the camera on "ye suhani shaam" - beautiful, sensual yet not raunchy! Clap
-Lauren's extensions - her legs go on for days...
-Lauren's leg kicks during the drums - perfection! she got every single beat!
-Their position at "apna ho jaha ek" - it made me feel like they are really Adam and Eve out in the garden Day Dreaming
-Lauren's look at Punit during "roh se roh" - Zoe might be able to comment on that as a guy.. but if I was a guy.. that "come hither" look would just kill me! Blushing
-In the dancing after that, their pauses at the end of each phrase had a movement.  I felt as though those pauses were emphasized beautifully! Clap
-The bootie touche position with the tango movement during "baharo se milaye" was BEAUTIFUL!! 
-the dip after that on "mangta he kya" - I could take a picture of that and frame it! Smile
-the contoured walk by Lauren while she is holding onto Punit on "mangta he jo" 

and my favorite part:  In the end "aaee aaee yo" when Punit is spinning Lauren and Lauren moves slowly from the group to completely wrapped around Punit Thumbs Up AMAZING!!!

I'm glad Madhuri mentioned that she is the only contestant that never leaves lip syncing the songs.  She tries so hard to make sure she knows the songs and knows what they mean so she can express the words correctly! Very commendable Clap

This act was beautiful! After their mind-blowing robotic garba, this act was more beautiful whereas the garba act was more hard-hitting.  Another beautiful performance that will be viewed by many for years to come...! Smile

What an analysis!  Clap

<Off I go to watch it again> Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.X

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Find cuter Robots...I DARE YOU!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorfastforward

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

My review for Lauren-Punit's filmy week act:

Their act was the sensual part of Kapil's "movie".  I appreciate that instead of picking a raunchy and overly sexual song, Punit picked a theme that made us, at least me, feel like the act was more beautiful than sexual.  If the steps that they did were done on a completely sexual song, like say "kaho na kaho" LOL - this act would be a pure ... you-know-what!  Instead, the Adam and Eve theme did not portray a more sexual vibe but more of an innocent and sensual vibe Embarrassed

First of all, I loved the mix of songs that was used in this act by Punit Thumbs Up.  I have to comment here on the synchronization of their steps.  I noticed this in the Independence day act also and it became more prominent to me with this act.  Great job you two Clap It's like they have the same beats going on inside their heads!

Liked that Punit put the apple up after picking it up so it looked like it fell from the tree and they both took a bite - Embarrassed.  The postures they took during the act were so beautiful! Big smile My MOMs (moments of mention) are as follows:

-Lauren's position and look during the first "Jadoo" - can make any guy's heart skip a beat (I'm sure!!) Wink
-Lauren's look at the camera on "ye suhani shaam" - beautiful, sensual yet not raunchy! Clap
-Lauren's extensions - her legs go on for days...
-Lauren's leg kicks during the drums - perfection! she got every single beat!
-Their position at "apna ho jaha ek" - it made me feel like they are really Adam and Eve out in the garden Day Dreaming
-Lauren's look at Punit during "roh se roh" - Zoe might be able to comment on that as a guy.. but if I was a guy.. that "come hither" look would just kill me! Blushing
-In the dancing after that, their pauses at the end of each phrase had a movement.  I felt as though those pauses were emphasized beautifully! Clap
-The bootie touche position with the tango movement during "baharo se milaye" was BEAUTIFUL!! 
-the dip after that on "mangta he kya" - I could take a picture of that and frame it! Smile
-the contoured walk by Lauren while she is holding onto Punit on "mangta he jo" 

and my favorite part:  In the end "aaee aaee yo" when Punit is spinning Lauren and Lauren moves slowly from the group to completely wrapped around Punit Thumbs Up AMAZING!!!

I'm glad Madhuri mentioned that she is the only contestant that never leaves lip syncing the songs.  She tries so hard to make sure she knows the songs and knows what they mean so she can express the words correctly! Very commendable Clap

This act was beautiful! After their mind-blowing robotic garba, this act was more beautiful whereas the garba act was more hard-hitting.  Another beautiful performance that will be viewed by many for years to come...! Smile

What an analysis!  Clap

<Off I go to watch it again> Embarrassed

Ritu!!! Hi !! Big smile I was getting bored all alone with my Mission Finish-this-AT

Please watch it and let me know your MOMs (moments of mention) Wink
Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Soft and delicate - lovely!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforward

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Ritu!! Your tweets are so sweet!! Big smile

You truly ARE a mithai ki dukaan!! Cest ko to diabetes ho jayega! Wink

Come here and let me hug you for the beautiful tweetsss Hug

Diva-In-Armorfastforward

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVenus.XI_M_SultaN

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Smart & Sexy Clap

Diva-In-Armorfastforward

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Ritu!! Your tweets are so sweet!! Big smile

You truly ARE a mithai ki dukaan!! Cest ko to diabetes ho jayega! Wink

Come here and let me hug you for the beautiful tweetsss Hug

LOLLOL
Yeh man, keep all the sweetness away from moi, just don't have it in me to handle saccharine. No wonder I like taking panges with silly folks Wink

ROFL You like to live life on the edge Wink

Edited by Shelly1026 - 19 August 2013 at 6:33pm

Diva-In-Armorfastforward

Go to top