HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by Shelly1026

Originally posted by fastforward

What is automated voting SMJ?

I don't know Unhappy I'm guessing its a code being used to automatically vote all night without actually voting..I dunno. I'm not an IT person..

Is such a thing possible?? I'm just saying what I saw on the thread...maybe it was a faltu thread!

Guys - WHOEVER CAN VOTE, PLEASE VOTE

as Ritu and I can't vote Ouch

Oh its rubbish. LOL
This person claimed to have written automated code for voting since last JDJ. He said he voted for gurmeet and last year for Urvashi in BB6. LOL
I knew this person will make its entry during final stage. Wink He is nothing but a troll. Even if he is voting automatic he has to stop after 100 votes because colors website requires different ID's after 100 votes.  LOL He takes the side of contestant who ever is the fans fav. LOL

Actually till last week there was a code verification after about evey 5 or 6 votes .But this weeks they have removed that..but then again as suyash (or sayushOuch) says u cant vote more than 100 from one ID it seems .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardBeingBlunt

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
So glad there is no auto-voting code - that would have been so dumb! Phew!

Still I think this will be a fight of some fans voting all night and the public voting for their favs. Should be interesting..

I wonder if announcing who has highest votes would be any good..

Ah well, Hashii, Electra and Sayush (?), chat later guys. Smile

fastforwardBeingBlunt

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Still I think this will be a fight of some fans voting all night and the public voting for their favs. Should be interesting..

Well I dont think we can say that there is no .I m sure thate are .. its not that difficult to automate .. But since there are few limitations its not that worthy .. I mean cant make a big difference ..unless that persona has more that 100 + different IDs .. Anyways we have some fans who will do this overnight even without a system .LOLLOLLOL

fastforwardBeingBlunt

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ELectraHeart

I don't know Unhappy I'm guessing its a code being used to automatically vote all night without actually voting..I dunno. I'm not an IT person..

Is such a thing possible?? I'm just saying what I saw on the thread...maybe it was a faltu thread!

Oh its rubbish. LOL
This person claimed to have written automated code for voting since last JDJ. He said he voted for gurmeet and last year for Urvashi in BB6. LOL
I knew this person will make its entry during final stage. Wink He is nothing but a troll. Even if he is voting automatic he has to stop after 100 votes because colors website requires different ID's after 100 votes.  LOL He takes the side of contestant who ever is the fans fav. LOL

thanks sscomp32 for giving correct info...no idea what the hell was this code thing was...LOL..
oh yeah! i also forget to ask ur name...Confused ?? i saw u many times in Lauren AT but never got chance to interact with you...LoL...even i used to see u in BB forums in live update section, thanks to ur dp...which is still in memory...LOLLOL

Hi, Electra My name is Suyash. Big smile
And yes you remember correctly i was the live feed video updater in BB6 forum. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforward

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Oh its rubbish. LOL

Actually till last week there was a code verification after about evey 5 or 6 votes .But this weeks they have removed that..but then again as suyash (or sayushOuch) says u cant vote more than 100 from one ID it seems .. 

Its SUYASH HashiBig smile, Yes one person can only vote 100 times for 1 contestant. He/she will have to change his id after that. Last season i voted with almost 10 ID's for my fav Sana. LOL And an advice to those who cant vote, use a colors ID to vote, it fails less. If not create a colors ID. Big smile

fastforwardHashiBoo

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Well I dont think we can say that there is no .I m sure thate are .. its not that difficult to automate .. But since there are few limitations its not that worthy .. I mean cant make a big difference ..unless that persona has more that 100 + different IDs .. Anyways we have some fans who will do this overnight even without a system .LOLLOLLOL

Yes there is a code, Every thing can be automated onlineLOL But since there is restriction of 100 votes, after 100 votes the person will have to input a new id to vote and 100 votes takes approx 45 minutes so its not completely automatic but if somebody has 100+ ID's we cant do anything. LOL

fastforward

--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Heyy Everyone Hug

Totaly loved Lauren-Punit's Double Dhamaaka performance last weekend.. Star
Both the Robotic Garba nd Tango were beyond Perfect..truely exquisite Heart
Cant get enough of these 2 Day Dreaming

fastforward