Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ (Page 101)

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Originally posted by fastforward

Booo!! Thumbs Down oh well - I'm gonna try to forget it and celebrate that Lauren got a SIXTY this weekend!! Party

Also, I'm excited about the TKT dance next week!!! I'm hoping its a hot Salsa number!! Wink

And I am waiting for her to get 2 more 30's ASAP...Would that be a record in JDJ history?

And for Punit to get well soon..I hope his fracture doesn't trouble him in the final days..Am I sounding selfish?

Selfish? No way!! Watch this WILL happen Smile these two are so humble and dance so perfectly that they will def get more 30s!

I wonder how the next epi will be...how will the chemistry be with another person..?? I really like Ritvik so it should be great!! Dancing

Yes, as per your suggestion I watched few of Ritwik's perf in YT and I really liked him..He dances quite well unlike some other contestants this season..But for that we will have to wait till Tuesday to know what is happening.. In fact to be honest, I am also eager to know who gets eliminated..Things would become a little different from here..I am completely engrossed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.XBeingBlunt

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Alright SMJ, time to call it a day ! Tomm is Monday ! Dead

You take care..See you tomm..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.X

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Alright SMJ, time to call it a day ! Tomm is Monday !Dead

GN Hug see u later!! Smile

fastforward

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Alright SMJ, time to call it a day ! Tomm is Monday !Dead

GN Hug see u later!! Smile

Just came back to say, that saw the tweets..They are obnoxious.. Losers..Thumbs Down

Now a final GN to you and Electra..See you within a few hrs..Big smile

Oh came back for the Night Hug Embarrassed  Hug

Edited by fastforward - 18 August 2013 at 9:30pm

Venus.X

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVenus.XHashiBooBeingBluntI_M_SultaN

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

I just read Shelly. I swear some people cross all the limits when it comes to their so called favorites. Not only you, even the favorites will be ashamed to have such fans. Not sure if you are new to IF, but you don't know the kind of language some of the morbid Fangirls use for anyone that cross their path. So I am not even surprised to read it all. It's kinda sad though to see them react in a manner especially the impression some of the idiots bring on India. Anyways, don't get too worked up. These stars know how to handle all kinds of hate and I am sure being successful she must have come across many such retards. I am sure it would suck to read such comments by her family members and all, but it's a disgusting reality to see how low people can fall for the sake of wanting their cracked idol to win.

Agree with you .. and they can stoop so low just because of the blind love they have for their favorites.. its beyond our imagination .. If they have at least 1% sense they wont write those comments . They dont care anything or anyone ..But very true its sad and disgusting ...

Edited by HashiBoo - 18 August 2013 at 10:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardVenus.XBeingBlunt

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Originally posted by CestMoi

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#FF0000">I just read Shelly. I swear some people cross all the limits when it comes to their so called favorites. Not only you, even the favorites will be ashamed to have such fans. Not sure if you are new to IF, but you don't know the kind of language some of the morbid Fangirls use for anyone that cross their path. So I am not even surprised to read it all. It's kinda sad though to see them react in a manner especially the impression some of the idiots bring on India. Anyways, don't get too worked up. These stars know how to handle all kinds of hate and I am sure being successful she must have come across many such retards. I am sure it would suck to read such comments by her family members and all, but it's a disgusting reality to see how low people can fall for the sake of wanting their cracked idol to win.</font></font>

Agree with you .. and they can stoop so low just because of the blind love they have for their favorites.. its beyond our imagination .. If they have at least 1% sense they wont write those comments . They dont care anything or anyone ..But very true its sad and disgusting ...

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that this behavior is truly disgusting Dead so classless!!

I am fairly new to IF but am really put off!! I'm glad I met you guys; otherwise, I wouldn't even bother talking to some of these ppl!!

There is competition and then there is jealousy. There are opinions and then there are slanders. No one deserves this kind of treatment! No one! To think - Lauren came here as she likes the Indian culture and people (she always says the best thing about India is its people). And this is how she's treated! Not because she was nasty to anyone, not because she fought with anyone, not because she made so much as a nasty face to anyone, no -- only because she is performing her best as she should!

Truly and utterly disgusted!! Dead writing comments to her family??!! No class!!

Edited by Shelly1026 - 18 August 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardHashiBoo

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

What is automated voting SMJ?

I don't know Unhappy I'm guessing its a code being used to automatically vote all night without actually voting..I dunno. I'm not an IT person..

Is such a thing possible?? I'm just saying what I saw on the thread...maybe it was a faltu thread!

Guys - WHOEVER CAN VOTE, PLEASE VOTE

as Ritu and I can't vote Ouch

Oh its rubbish. LOL
This person claimed to have written automated code for voting since last JDJ. He said he voted for gurmeet and last year for Urvashi in BB6. LOL
I knew this person will make its entry during final stage. Wink He is nothing but a troll. Even if he is voting automatic he has to stop after 100 votes because colors website requires different ID's after 100 votes.  LOL He takes the side of contestant who ever is the fans fav. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardVenus.X

Go to top