Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

Can't vote from Canada

If anyone knows differently, please let me know ..

Canada should also vote...Have you tried voting according to EST?😲

I really do not know guys what colors is upto...😲 But according to their claims- US, Canada, UK and UAE atleast can vote...😊
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No Ritu...don't do that!! We have to gupshup next season too 😉

I say forget all this crap! Let's try to tweet encouraging tweets to Lauren and then enjoy her performance 😃

Sure will do that...Where can we write to her? where is Palki?

And we need to get Sara bk..What can we do abt that?
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

Canada should also vote...Have you tried voting according to EST?😲

I really do not know guys what colors is upto...😲But according to their claims- US, Canada, UK and UAE atleast can vote...😊

I've tried and I can't vote - I've tried IST, EST and PST

Not working

That sux huh? I wonder how many people have been unable to vote internationally?
fastforward thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVLIVLYF

Hi shelly :)
Yes its always d same actress fans who r abusin n blackmailin colors...
I used to like her too but aftr jhalak i hv lost all my respect fr her...her constant remindin abt two shows n cryin on tv so tat ur fans fyl bad n double the votin ...this shud b cheap tactics...bt whos gnna make these nut heads undrstand...
Lovin n preachiin abt ur fav is undrstandle also bt wat fun ghese saddist get in insultin othrs i really dnt undrstand...inhumane crowd 😡
Ritu sid gt out becz d show wantd to show tat they hv credibilty left ...
If laurens wins / sana then only i will beliv tat this show is nt rigged...( frankly speakkn i knw wats gmna happen...have been watchin jdj since season 1 n its always disappointd me )
So i m here nly becz i love these talented ppl n they need our support :)

Can we do something so that Lauren wins this time? I have no idea what needs to be done...I have seen comments,< in the link provided by Shelley> of students from IIT Delhi against Lauren..What else will general public do when the cream of the society is thinking this way?
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

I've tried and I can't vote - I've tried IST, EST and PST

Not working

That sux huh? I wonder how many people have been unable to vote internationally?

Why are they doing this? Is it because those living abroad won't be very familiar with their channel actors and vote for the real talented ones?

This is disgusting...
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

Originally posted by: fastforward

Can we do something so that Lauren wins this time? I have no idea what needs to be done...I have seen comments,< in the link provided by Shelley> of students from IIT Delhi against Lauren..What else will general public do when the cream of the society is thinking this way?

This few insecure people are badnaamig the whole nation...😡
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Okay gals I 'll be right back after a break...😊
fastforward thumbnail

Originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

Why are they doing this? Is it because those living abroad won't be very familiar with their channel actors and vote for the real talented ones?

This is disgusting...

Yes it is..They never want the talented ones to win..I wonder why do they take these ppl in the first place? Oh wait, yes, they will have to raise the trps by showing a good standard for their show..They need to show that what talents they have got and ultimately screw them up..Morons!
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why are college students against lauren?
--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fastforward

Omg!! These so called brainy people r doing such stuff.. 😲
Dats shockng!! I mean i had never thot these people cud stoop so low too 😔
They r supposed to be the most sensible guys out here 😆